Favorite MJ outfit?

For me, it would be the Billie Jean outfit, the one Michael would wear in performances of that song. A black fedora, sequined black jacket, white (V-neck or collar) shirt, black (sequined) trousers, sequin socks, a pair of loafers (dancing shoes to Moonwalk), and of course the one and only sequined Glove are elements of a good performance! :)

For me, it would be the Billie Jean outfit, the one Michael would wear in performances of that song. A black fedora, sequined black jacket, white (V-neck or collar) shirt, black (sequined) trousers, sequin socks, a pair of loafers (dancing shoes to Moonwalk), and of course the one and only sequined Glove are elements of a good performance! :)

So iconic!

This right here.

1990-april-5-white-house-7.jpg

This.
Everything is on point. The hair, the jacket, the shades.
Coolest guy on the planet at that point (not that he ever stopped).

My favorite outfit? The first time I saw this post I laughed with myself imagining that it would be impossible to say it.

But then I remembered that I have...

michael-jackson-history-world-tour-live-in-munich-smooth-criminal-best-quality_7513616-29800_1280x720.jpg

Are there pictures of MJ in the casket? Or is there pictures of the outfit i is burried in? - Do you have a picture or link? :)
No Hess, what he wore and how he looked was described.. of course I doubt it was the exact jacket but the description was basically that.. I remember mentioning a gold belt though! described like one that a boxer wins.

Last edited:
My favorite outfit? The first time I saw this post I laughed with myself imagining that it would be impossible to say it.

But then I remembered that I have...

michael-jackson-history-world-tour-live-in-munich-smooth-criminal-best-quality_7513616-29800_1280x720.jpg

Why not jut say it? I'm confused with your picture, which part is your favorite?

Back