Votes: 20 12.8%
  • Superfly Sister

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • 2000 Watts

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Privacy

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
Speed Demon, Morphine. Why don't people like speed demon or she drives me wild.=/

i chose superfly sister love it but its soo hard all the songs are good and i do like them but its a personal preference like i love dancing to she drives me wild and driving fast to speed demon but over all superfly sister is my choice love it

Can't choose between "Just Good Friends" and "Speed Demon"

but gosh when I think of Speed Demon I think of that smile he gives at the end.

Baby be mine, it's the falling, and Can't let her get away!
:)

Can't let her get away, she drives me wild, D.S, Morphine, Superfly Sister, 2000 Watts and Privacy aren't very known but they are some of my favourites!! If I have to pick one, I'll go with she drives me wild! It just drives me wild!!!!

Everything from this list is great... it's hard to choose! My vote goes to Little Susie though, that song doesn't get enough love.

I voted for Speed Damon. I don't understand why it doesn't have many votes. Its rhythm is very catchy, MJ is super as always, not to mention his appearance in Moonwalker!
:wub:

I love The Girl Is Mine!! Everytime I listen to this song, it makes me giggle! "well, after loving me, she said she couldn't love another" Oh gosh, everytime I hear that line, it makes me think that they are fighting over me hahaha!! :)

i think the girl is mine is considered a front runner. this is a good thread. it shows that his 'non front runners' are every other songwriter's frontline fantasy.

i pick speed demon, because it's different in a world where MJ songs are different. and his songs are wonderfully different to begin with, so when he writes a different song, based on his own different song scale..well..it's really special. i pick every song on the list..so..if i'm forced to choose, i might as well choose speed demon. it also makes me realize that the idea of searching for happiness(which is supposed to be something that is taken for granted as a staple, in the universe) shouldn't be a staple, anymore. with MJ gone..i don't see a reason to recover toward happiness.

Speed Demon was my choiche of the day. Incredible funky bass line!!
Little Susie is also a top notch tune!

OMG Can't let her get away has only got 3 votes??

The song and Dangerous was my favorite in 2000's.

Dangerous album was futuristic and it still is!!! Amazing.

The songs in Dangerous would never be outdated

The Girl Is Mine---I really love this song!

"Paul, I Think I Told You, I'm A Lover Not A Fighter" ;) :heart:

I voted for Morphine, but I just gotta say "awwwww!" at Girlfriend having 0 votes! :lol:

Little Susie is WAY underestimated!! Listen to it.. Plz.. :angel:

It's for the l.o.v.e. :heart:

LOL, I'm having trouble choosing. It's hard to pick only 1 or 2.

these polls are so hard because I just love most every song Michael has ever done, but I went for Little Susie just a beautiful heart wrenching song- Michael's vocals are incredible and the orchestra instrumental is breathtaking. Also, loove Morphine- he also used a live orchestra for this song- so unique and edgy, but also scary and eery- Both songs pulls on your emotions for different reasons. Very visual songs. That is the genius of Michael.

Back