Favorite Song To Dance To

Hmmm i would say...Wanna be startin something, Jam, don't stop till you get enough, smooth criminal and billie jean

Black or White. Hands down. Once I hear the beat, I immediately start head banging and have this urge to get up and dance. :D It seriously never gets old ... :p

ohhhhh alot! the way you make me feel, black or white, invincible, off the wall, thriller, she drives me wild, in the closet!

huummm....

if im just prancing about my bedroom or the house it has to be streetwalker... its so funky :)

but im if performing in front of an audience or a crowd either smooth criminal or dangerous cos they have the best dance routines :)

of course! streetwalker! HOW COULD I FORGOT STREETWALKER! lol i love that song!

Off the top of my head . . .

State of Shock
Can U Feel It?
Working Day & Night
Ghosts
HIStory (remix)
2 Bad
Black or White
She Drives Me Wild
Why You Wanna Trip On Me?
Wanna Be Startin Something
Burn This Disco Out
Blame It On The Boogie
Rocking Robin
Lovely One

It's all about Off The Wall album for me! Y'all know which tracks to slow down to and move to. If I pick one, it's gotta be Get on the Floor. I was under a lot of pressure but playing the album gave me back what I hadn't even realized I'd lost-having fun with music and leaving the troubles behind at least for a while! *Thank you Mike:angel:* Plus Another Part of Me.

Last edited:
Good question, I can't choose just one, so I would say:
1)Blame It On The Boogie
2)Get On The Floor
3)Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Man such classics. I must say back when I was in college my friend was the DJ at the House of Blues in New Orleans and he put on Thriller as a b-day present for me. Well lets just say the Martinis:cheers: had me performing the dance from Thriller..lmaoo

oooh, i would have to go with, Wanna be startin somethin, Jam, Bad and MAN IN THE MIRROR!!

God that is a hard question to answer! lol
ummm the way u make me feel and billie jean :)

lol keep in the closet...that song and vid.. is too much info 4 me! :p

Back