Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Bad tour costumes “belts and buckles”

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • The Dangerous era “ Gold Leotard” 😍😘🥰🤣

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • HIStory tour costumes “gold pants”

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Its cruel to make us pick one!! Dangerous outfit any day! But then it seems wrong not to pick gold pants :love::love:🤤🤤

Dangerous give me that leotard /military jam jacket combo all day everyday.

I really loved his Victory costumes. Daaaaayyyuuuum he was cool.

And of course gold pants simply for the fact that I am a hot-blooded woman lol

I really loved his Victory costumes. Daaaaayyyuuuum he was cool.

And of course gold pants simply for the fact that I am a hot-blooded woman lol
Yeah! I love the shiny Victory costumes 🫠 and I'll take those and the bad buckles 😬over gold pants🤢🥱 anyday :LOL:and im a pretty wild woman too! *feels like , shes gonna be cast out haha * haha
But nothing can ever, ever KO the leotard and military holographic jacket for me ...ever!
heres a pic in case i forgot LOL and that.....4 days , i think i showed @Hiker the beauty of that jacket haha😱:love:

i think i showed @Hiker the beauty of that jacket haha😱:love:
yes indeed! I needed to look past all the gold to appreciate the jacket. Though I have to admit it looked even better when he wore it outside of the concert without the belts.

yes indeed! I needed to look past all the gold to appreciate the jacket. Though I have to admit it looked even better when he wore it outside of the concert without the belts.
Yeah, those belts just don't work for me and the awful blue parachute pants are even worse. But the jacket is beautiful. The close-up photos of him wearing it are lovely.

Back