Favourite Invincible Era Demo? / Most Underrated MJ Demo or Unreleased Song?

BadAtGames42749

The one, and only, Le Sha'mone!
Country
United-States
My favourite Invincible era demo is definitely "Get Your Weight Off Of Me", whilst my most underrated demo is either "Xscape", "Chicago 1945", "Hot Street", "Adore You", or "If You Don't Love Me"! What about you guys?

-"Adore You" only has about 76 seconds of the instrumental track leaked, but it has immediately become one of his best demos, or songs, ever. A lot of people praise it and say it may be his greatest unreleased song! I agree with them, but I think "GYWOOM" and "Xscape" are better, since we already have them released and partially leaked.-

Last edited:
I simply can’t fathom how Blue Gangsta and We’ve Had Enough didn’t make the cut, they are two of MJ’s best tracks ever. Blue Gangsta would have been a huge hit in 2001.

My favorite Invincible era song would be A Place With No Name. I've showed it to some of my friends who aren't MJ fans and they all loved it.

Favorite demo overall would be really hard to pick, I really like most of them lol. But my top 5 would probably be A Place With No Name, Ghost Of Another Lover, Fly Away, Al Capone, and Throwing Your Life Away.

My favorite Invincible era song would be A Place With No Name. I've showed it to some of my friends who aren't MJ fans and they all loved it.

Favorite demo overall would be really hard to pick, I really like most of them lol. But my top 5 would probably be A Place With No Name, Ghost Of Another Lover, Fly Away, Al Capone, and Throwing Your Life Away.
I do love "Al Capone" and "Fly Away", which was handed down to Rebbie Jackson for her 1998 album, twelve years after MJ had recorded it in 1986. It featured unheard background vocals from the original sound.

Last edited:
Fall again is my favorite unreleased song from the Invincible era. The demo is great!

It’s not unreleased.
It's only on the "Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection" labelled as a *previously unheard/unreleased* song, no? Meaning, since it had not been in an official release, such as an album or single, it could still be counted as an unreleased song.

It's only on the "Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection" labelled as a *previously unheard/unreleased* song, no? Meaning, since it had not been in an official release, such as an album or single, it could still be counted as an unreleased song.
No. The key word there is “previously.” It was released on The Ultimate Collection, and is thusly not unreleased.

Back