Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

The day that Prince was born Michael was filming the video for...

Blood On The Dance Floor

009.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBY42FL5pC8[/youtube]

Michael Lee Bush:

"Michael left b4 we totally finished because Prince was being born, the look in Michael's eyes when he got the warning it was starting to happen...... unforgettable,, damn see you made me start to cry again,...."

Yannick Allain (one of Michael's bodyguards from the 90s):

''My first time in a maternity ward was not for my child but for Michael's. Michael invited us into to the room to introduce Prince to Me and Wayne. We both gave him a hug to congratulate him and all I could remember noticing was the look on Michael's face. The look of absolute pride. I had never seen him looking calm and yet so confident and happy without saying a word. At that moment I think I felt that kinship of manhood, that only comes from becoming a father. A wonderful moment.''

:heart: :heart:

That's so beautiful! Thanks for posting.

Belated happy birthday Prince! Hope you had a wonderful celebration with your siblings & cousins and hope you are truly happy despite your dad's absence. I am sure he is looking down on you with a smile on his face.

May God bless, protect & guide you always.....and may you always remain the sweet, composed, level headed, intelligent & responsible grown up kid you impressed upon us when you spoke at the Grammys....Enjoy your adolescent years and keep praying always.

Happy b-lated birthday Prince! I love you and your siblings as much as I love your daddy, may he watch over you in heavens throughout your entire life. I hope you keep on growing up as down- to- earth, intelligent, sweet and healthy as you are now.Much love and blessings to you and to all the Jackson Family. Peace out!

Back