FIFA World Cup 2014

I'm very proud of the USA team against Belgium. {Watched it with my Dad yesterday. :D}

yup Saturday someone will win other will lost:big_boss:

the coca cola world cup song is kind of cool too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v32DO6XV1BE

but i prefer the one of 2010.

Anyone remember the women's world cup ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q91hydQRGyM

i saw one the 1999 was cool

Now I realize why your messages shows up later ...I already wondered a few times ?? but your post still needs approval....just another (one) post and you'll hit the Magic 10th!

Yes some will win and I hope WE will be one of them :)

Coca Cola song ....Is this Enrique ??? :p

Woman World cup ? huh?

I love that song of Jennifer Lopez and I think she looks Gorgeous out there ...PYT huh?

:waves:

Now I realize why your messages shows up later ...I already wondered a few times ?? but your post still needs approval....just another (one) post and you'll hit the Magic 10th!

Yes some will win and I hope WE will be one of them :)

Coca Cola song ....Is this Enrique ??? :p

Woman World cup ? huh?

I love that song of Jennifer Lopez and I think she looks Gorgeous out there ...PYT huh?

:waves:

yes my messages needs approval iam very dangerous

no is not Enrique sorry i just heard that on the net
heres the one of 2010 coca cola song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgyJY9yndv4

much better right?

yes there's woman world cup i saw that one on USA 1999(the only one i watch)
USA won against China on penalties http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos71JHj6nE

i tough you know this stuff :smilerolleyes:

JLo yes mamacita pyt she looks more latin there.

yes my messages needs approval iam very dangerous

no is not Enrique sorry i just heard that on the net
heres the one of 2010 coca cola song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgyJY9yndv4

much better right?

yes there's woman world cup i saw that one on USA 1999(the only one i watch)
USA won against China on penalties http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos71JHj6nE

i tough you know this stuff :smilerolleyes:

JLo yes mamacita pyt she looks more latin there.

To be honest I liked the first version of the Coca Cola song more ...(the one of Enrique ..LOL) I thought it was him ...:( same voice huh ?

No, no I was never aware of the Woman World Cup ..I guess my countrey isn't interest in this ..at least I never saw anything of this before :I swear:
Sorry I didn't knew.

mamacita?
yes she is beautiful!

To be honest I liked the first version of the Coca Cola song more ...(the one of Enrique ..LOL) I thought it was him ...:( same voice huh ?

No, no I was never aware of the Woman World Cup ..I guess my countrey isn't interest in this ..at least I never saw anything of this before :I swear:
Sorry I didn't knew.

mamacita?
yes she is beautiful!

really? seems like auto-tune but its a ok song i think is just preferences...
Enrique had a song euro 2008 i think he performed in the Final

speaking of final i heard that will be Shakira again to perform on the final.
me either i just watch that 99 edition on USA it was great wome.. games hehe

really? seems like auto-tune but its a ok song i think is just preferences...
Enrique had a song euro 2008 i think he performed in the Final

speaking of final i heard that will be Shakira again to perform on the final.
me either i just watch that 99 edition on USA it was great wome.. games hehe

woman games LOL
I guess woman games are not be taken serious overhere.

Very exciting about the game tonight Germany vs Brazil ..I will sure watch :)
Don't know which side i'm on actually ..all I can hope for, is a nice match to look at.....I hope Louis van Gaal will watch it too...with his Gang!

Wishing both teams; Germany and Brazil the best tonight

see you Sunday :D ... LOL

Awwwwwwwww ....I didn't want this to happen ..I feel very sorry for Brazil ..after the 0-1 they immediately where knocked down and nothing right happened anymore ...how I wished they would come back to at least make a few goals
I also feel sorry for Fred ...I still don't understand why his own people "Booohhed" at him :(
not very sportive huh?

I am glad the team took it well and it also did me good to see the German team tried to comfort them.

Maybe more luck next time (2018)

Thank You Argentina. Getting close to winning that Sweepstake :)

The extra time in that game almost puts me to sleep yesterday and I missed the penalty kick, a few close calls on both teams Argentina and Netherlands during that period. Germany vs Argentina should be an exciting game.

In my heart i want Argentina to win but will be hard papi
i think will be the Mannshaft finally to get the cup ja

hope "Angel of Mary" be ready to Sunday

article-2685113-1F7C5A2A00000578-581_634x462.jpg

what a:eek:

In my heart i want Argentina to win but will be hard papi
i think will be the Mannshaft finally to get the cup ja

hope "Angel of Mary" be ready to Sunday

article-2685113-1F7C5A2A00000578-581_634x462.jpg

what a:eek:

Both my sons want Argentina to win ..the oldest one said it even before the WC started and will win a lot of money if they do ..LOL

To me it really doesn't matter..I hope for a nice game to watch ..like we did yesterday ...exciting till the end :)

It was luck.

Luck? Because?

Germany wasnt lucky they just very well deserved to win!

CONGRATULATIONS GERMANY!!

What about the man of the trophy?
MESSI???
Haha don't make me laugh
ITS about time to sweep the Floor at the FIFA (Mafia)Gangbang!

Treasure;4029078 said:
Yes it is over....I already miss the excitement huh?

IT is indeed over, isn't it? It was a terrific and most exciting tournament. It had a bit of everything – wonderful goal keeping, defense and tackling, amazing passes and fluidity of play and an entire array of jaw dropping goals. I've enjoyed it tremendously. Also there were some “surprising results” let's call them metaphorically – from the early exists of European greats such as Spain, England and Italy to the amazing Costa Rica that did so well. There may have been some others, but I tend to have a rather selective memory ;)

It was wonderful to see the newly discovered American enthusiasm for “soccer” once the U.S. realized its team could actually win (under the guidance of one amazing Mr. Klinsmann). I felt sorry for the Brazilian heartache, as I did for any other team's whose dreams and hopes were dashed along the way. I think Leo Messi is a true champion and a wonderful human being and I feel sorry for his nation's defeat. The solidity and consistency of the German mannschaft though cannot be denied and theirs is a most deserved victory.

Here's a video which captures some of the highlights of them thrilling five weeks

[video=youtube;eKd1Y2KcON4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKd1Y2KcON4[/video]

Also there were plenty of moments which inspired the social media. Some of the funniest ones have been collected by the BBC Sports folks over here http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-28266513

Beyond the exciting game on the field and the joy on people's faces in the stands which was a spectacle in and by itself, another aspect that I enjoyed very much was the commentary, most especially on the BBC – I think Gary Lineker is an awesome host, while some of the contributors to his shows were nothing short of extraordinary. I'm thinking mainly of Rio and the two Alans, Clarence and Thierry :bow:

I'm actually thankful to anyone who was involved in this amazing spectacle of diversity and sportsmanship and in spite of whatever ill feelings there may be out there I include here FIFA as well. I appreciate what they've done and I think everyone involved in the opening and closing ceremonies deserves to be acknowledged. Even some of the sponsors of the tournament were particularly exciting in my eyes, but that is another topic.

Let us hope and pray that football will always prove to be the beautiful game and always foster a “culture of encounter”, as Pope Francis recently tweeted.

And btw of FIFA, as one official eloquently put it at the beginning of the tournament: “this goes beyond football and beyond FIFA”. I couldn't agree more.

133462907_14046054713821n.jpg

Although music, sports and some other thing I can't quite recall now are universal “languages”, there are issues out there which surpass these individual trades. At times, the message is sooooo much more important than the messengers; or so it should be, anyhow.......

I had a feeling that Germany won the FIFA World Cup and since they ranked #1, I also found out that Canada ranked 118.

Back