Finding Jordy Chandler

MKTCREATE

Proud Member
I’m really surprised no one has ever tried to find Jordy Chandler, he’s the one person who can restore MJ’s reputation. If he came out, everything else would fall over. Surely someone from the family, estate, a rogue fan, anyone has tried? Like this guy never gave Michael a choice, why should we give him a choice to have his anonymity. Robert Thompson and Jon Venables were found. Why is Jordy so hard to find. I refuse to believe he’s better than a CIA agent at keeping his identity anonymous. People know. Someone knows.

I’m really surprised no one has ever tried to find Jordy Chandler, he’s the one person who can restore MJ’s reputation. If he came out, everything else would fall over. Surely someone from the family, estate, a rogue fan, anyone has tried? Like this guy never gave Michael a choice, why should we give him a choice to have his anonymity. Robert Thompson and Jon Venables were found. Why is Jordy so hard to find. I refuse to believe he’s better than a CIA agent at keeping his identity anonymous. People know. Someone knows.
Watch the square one documentary

British media reported that Jordan Chandler was given a new identity.

No one can restore Michael Jackson's reputation because his career has been irreparably destroyed since 1993 (August) which also led to the singer's untimely death in 2009.

Keep in mind also that someone can go to great lengths when he/she wants to remain hidden and unrecognizable.

For example, Evan Chandler (Jordan Chandler's father) before he died he had reportedly undergone multiple plastic surgeries and he also used to get Botox injections in his face so as to become virtually unrecognizable from Michael Jackson angry fans.

For example, Evan Chandler (Jordan Chandler's father) before he died he had reportedly undergone multiple plastic surgeries and he also used to get Botox injections in his face so as to become virtually unrecognizable from Michael Jackson angry fans.
i wonder if this is really true tbh. there is basically no photo of evan chandler around. nobody really knew how he looks like. so why would he change his face that much? on the other side it could be true of course. he probably was very paranoid? i hope we had photos of him pre and post surgeries.

I can understand why Jordan wants to stay hidden from the public because his life now would be relatively calm. Also He is already like 44-years old now, possibly he has a family with kids.

The decision for him to possibly come out is a very big one. Just think about the consequences. He now lives in the shadows but then he would again het lots and lots of media attention and people would know what he looks like. He might get lots of messages or hate from different groups or even his family and kids will get hate or even death threats. The reputation of his family (mom and siblings) who are still alive would be bad meaning the life of his family is also at stake
Also there maybe there might be legal consequences regarding stating things under oath and the money from the settlement.

I think that Jordan coming out would be great for Michael Jacksons legacy, though the accusations will unfortunately never go away, Jordan coming out would definitely help in a way since the trial in 1993 kicked it all off. So a documentary or a short statement on his expercience and his father influence would definitely be helpful.

But I dont think it will ever happen tbh

I highly doubt that she even knows what he looks like now
Hmm yes, if she met him as a kid she might recognize him I guess. I only have no idea what to think of Shana Mangatal in general.. she seems a bit cray to be honest

Hmm yes, if she met him as a kid she might recognize him I guess. I only have no idea what to think of Shana Mangatal in general.. she seems a bit cray to be honest
i dont even think she was around when jordy was in mj's life

shana was also the one who sold me (us through the crowdfunding) the copenhagen 92 tape btw.. she got like 4,5k for it.
still have all the whatsapp chats.. she always said she is selling for someone but of course i knew that its a lie..

photo_2024-02-07_13-13-35.jpg

Last edited:
I’m really surprised no one has ever tried to find Jordy Chandler, he’s the one person who can restore MJ’s reputation. If he came out, everything else would fall over. Surely someone from the family, estate, a rogue fan, anyone has tried?
JORDAN (nobody has called him jordy since he was a child) is not hard to find. I know where he is and Im pretty sure the estate and the family does too.

Those of us who know don't want impulsive, immature fans to act foolishly and ruin any chance of him ever speaking out. That's why there is very little info about him online.

ETA: Also deranged guilters would pretend to be fans and harass him to try and keep him quiet.

Like this guy never gave Michael a choice, why should we give him a choice to have his anonymity. Robert Thompson and Jon Venables were found. Why is Jordy so hard to find. I refuse to believe he’s better than a CIA agent at keeping his identity anonymous. People know. Someone knows.

Because he has something we want and need.

And we do not have something he needs.

Sucks, but that's how it works, the ball is in his court and if we ever want him to do the right thing we have to tread lightly.

Last edited:
British media reported that Jordan Chandler was given a new identity.

No one can restore Michael Jackson's reputation because his career has been irreparably destroyed since 1993 (August) which also led to the singer's untimely death in 2009.

Keep in mind also that someone can go to great lengths when he/she wants to remain hidden and unrecognizable.

British media is full of BS as usual. He does not have a new identity, he never has.

Very true. Finding him and getting him to admit it won't change a thing. These rumors have developed a life of their own.
It actually would change everything, because all the other lies are built off of Jordans lies.

Safechuck and wade stole a lot of their crap from Jordans interviews. If he were to say it was all lies, it would instantly prove wade and james lied too.

It actually would change everything, because all the other lies are built off of Jordans lies.

Safechuck and wade stole a lot of their crap from Jordans interviews. If he were to say it was all lies, it would instantly prove wade and james lied too.
Imo the real question is: would the world/media/guilters believe Jordan Chandler if he came out and said MJ was innocent?

Can you private message me please
JORDAN (nobody has called him jordy since he was a child) is not hard to find. I know where he is and Im pretty sure the estate and the family does too.

Those of us who know don't want impulsive, immature fans to act foolishly and ruin any chance of him ever speaking out. That's why there is very little info about him online.

Because he has something we want and need.

And we do not have something he needs.

Sucks, but that's how it works, the ball is in his court and if we ever want him to do the right thing we have to tread lightly

Last edited:
excatly honsetly and please dont hate me for this guys but i think its too late for jordy to come out now ....michael is gone
Michael still has a legacy and a family who would benefit from it.

So i don't understand fans saying stuff like this. It's like some of you don't want the nightmare to end. Is it a form of Stockholm syndrome?

Back