FLORIDA fans, let's do this!!!!

Regal Theaters are showing it as well. Sawgrass has a Regal so I may go to that one.

I already bought tickets for the midnight show nearest me (SW FLORIDA) tues night. No Imax...

Last edited:
I am not sure I will go and if I do it will be last minute. The time is a concern because of work and I am not sure I am strong enough to sit through the movie.I don't want to hold you folks up with my indecision. I mentioned Regal for those by Sawgrass and as I said I may go there but that can be in the second week it shows.

I am not sure I will go and if I do it will be last minute. The time is a concern because of work and I am not sure I am strong enough to sit through the movie.I don't want to hold you folks up with my indecision. I mentioned Regal for those by Sawgrass and as I said I may go there but that can be in the second week it shows.

Oh ok...I understand

I AM in miami... i need to buy it the day of my bday.. october 29th... as it is officially my bday gift :)

Okay, it seems like no one is interested in the group viewing in Broward County. Please post up if you are interested in seeing this with fellow fans in the same area. Thanks guys.

I'm also have reserved seats for the Midnight showing at Channelside.

My seats are as follows. However..that night hasn't sold out yet so if there's empty seats in the house I'm sure we could all find a place close together.

SEATS:
Row N / Seat 18
Row N / Seat 17

What day?

I was think MUVICO in Ybor city has a $7.00 matinee special.

Free Valet Parking too!

Me and MichaelJackson1981 have tickets for the midnight showing October 27th at Channelside. I believe that WithFlyingColors was also considering tickets for that time and night.

Okay, it seems like no one is interested in the group viewing in Broward County. Please post up if you are interested in seeing this with fellow fans in the same area. Thanks guys.

I am. But as I told you, I bought tickets for opening night at a later showing because I have class. Are you (or anybody else in Broward) interested in seeing it again at a later date?

Yup, I am just waiting to hear if I have something Wednesday that means I gotta be awake and alert for, lol otherwise I'll get ticket for the midnight at channelside too...I should hear by Monday and hope tix arent all sold. I am definitely going Friday afternoon though.

Since my post disappeared, I'll post again:

I live in Miami and I would love to see the movie with fellow MJ fans. :) I live in Miami Lakes and already bought tickets for October 30th. I would love to watch it again on the weekend of November 6th-7th. I'm more than willing to go to Cinemark Paradise 24 in Broward. :)

Please let me know if anything.

OK, let's try this one last time. LOL. How many people are interested in seeing this movie in Broward at CINEMARK 24? Maybe on Saturday the 30th?

1. MJfan82

I finally said to myself I must see the movie and I spent this week looking for Cinemark.I found it and yesterday a student gave me as a present 2 tickets to a theater near her for Saturday and she says "my mother is looking forward to seeing you there." Unfortunately I can't make your meeting. She knew I am a fan. I hope Broward fans show up.

I now bought a ticket for the 9:15 pm showing the 27th in IMAX at AMC Veterans 24 in Tampa.I purchased the Channelside tickets Sep 27th,at the time there was no IMAX showings in my area so I am getting the channelside tickets refunded...Anybody gonna be going to the IMAX showing at AMC Veterans?Either way going to Channelside or Veterans I think it would be cool for an after movie get-to-gether.Like maybe go to an IHOP or something.Anybody down?

So, I'll be buying a ticket for November 7th at Cinemark 24 in Broward. If anyone here decides to go on that date, feel free to let me know. :)

Ill have to pass on a trip to the 954. Can't make it down due to school & work schedules. Thanks anyway! If anyone is up to a Orlando/Central FL meet up, please post here!
hey do u live by ucf ? alafaya im looking for real michael fans to go with

hey do u live by ucf ? alafaya im looking for real michael fans to go with

In Altamonte Springs area. Will likely go to AMC Altamonte Friday or Saturday as Pointe Orlando IMAX is NOT showing it in 'true' IMAX. So, I will settle for AMC's 'IMAX'.

heyif anyone lives by ucf in orlando hit me up i wont go unless i go with true mike fans who will no how im feeling

Back