Frank Dileo...a book seems to be coming...

Seriously why can't people keep their mouths shut? Does NOONE who knew Michael personally feel the need to respect his right to privacy instead of finding a way to make a quick buck off him by writing a "tell-all"? It disgusts me

Seriously why can't people keep their mouths shut? Does NOONE who knew Michael personally feel the need to respect his right to privacy instead of finding a way to make a quick buck off him by writing a "tell-all"? It disgusts me

Given that Michael was a global star, there is going to be books written about him decades to come. Just look at Marilyn M. They still find untold stories and making movies of her despite she has been gone over 50 years, but people still find her fascinating, the same goes with MJ, Elvis, Lennon etc.
I'm certain when you and I have been 6 feet under for years, they still write about Michael.

Given that Michael was a global star, there is going to be books written about him decades to come. Just look at Marilyn M. They still find untold stories and making movies of her despite she has been gone over 50 years, but people still find her fascinating, the same goes with MJ, Elvis, Lennon etc.
I'm certain when you and I have been 6 feet under for years, they still write about Michael.

Doesn't make it any less disgusting. Anyone that writes a tell all book and anyone that buys and reads a tell all book is a leech. Michael is entitled to a private life same as anyone else

What more can be said about the skin "bleaching" we have heard it all. I do not think Frank would say anything about that in this book he knew how much that hurt Michael when the ppls said he was bleaching his skin just like OW said in her interview with Michael about his and he said it was a skin problem and they use makeup to cover it up but ppls still believer the skin "bleaching".

The truth about this is probably a little more complecated than the question if he bleached his skin or not.

Did he have Vitiligo? Yes, the autopsy proved it.
Did he bleach his skin anyway? Very likely. If you research Vitiligo treatments you'll come across the info that one way to "treat" it is to BLEACH the rest of the skin to a lighter tone to even out the overall appearance. Once done, that is for sure more comfortable that painting half of your body with makeup every day. There obvisouly was a change in appearance of his skin (hands etc) some time before Dangerous.

So when people say he bleached his skin, they might actually be right, although they don't realize that that was not the initial reason for his skin to turn white, but a way to get control over the illness.

We, you,i know exactly what the media were saying when they claimed he bleached his skin, because he hated being black and wanted to be white yada yada yada.now this book may of course state the truth about his disease but of course any paper headline that wants to garner attention wont talk about a disease that a person suffered from.rather the agenda they have always pushed

that is very different from the media saying he has a skin disease (the media refused to accept this as it went against their mantra) and uses benoquin like other suffers to even out the skin. the media could have educated the masses but instead they used it to attack mj and brainwash millions

We know exactly what the medias agenda is with such a headline as that is all the general public see. whether the book says the truth who knows.

Last edited:
Doesn't make it any less disgusting. Anyone that writes a tell all book and anyone that buys and reads a tell all book is a leech. Michael is entitled to a private life same as anyone else

Please skip the insults. You have every right to avoid the book but I and others have the right to read it if we so choose. I prefer to judge a book AFTER I've actually read it rather than before.

Last edited:
Back