Funniest part of the movie (Spoiler warning)

I like when Kenny gets pissed, thinking everyone missed their cue. And MJ's like no I told them to... "I'm letting it sizzle." and Kenny goes how will you see the screen behind you? "i'll feel it. I'll feel it"

I really liked how he kept saying love, sizzle and simmer throughout the movie. I don't remember the water bit. When was that?

The part where kenny Oterga is wearing the x-tra small t-shirt and his pot belly is showing.

What about Kenny playing the digger, i didn't notice it the first time but i thought i was fuuny the second time, i had images of the credits reading

Digger played by Kenny Ortega

i agree, but I also like the part when he's on the cherry picker and Kenny Ortega says that this is the low mode and Mj says 'aw Kenny, why did you have to say that, you're spoiling my fun. He knows I want to go higher'. And when he's not holding the bars of the cherry picker Ortega yells to him nervously to hold on to the railing...

Also, the stewardess thingy was extremely funny. I can't remember which song it was a part of, it had to do with MJ Airline and was near the end of the movie.

I am so gonna see this movie again and again! I loved it! MJ was just amazing in his brilliance, performance and how he instructs others is too cute. It's all for love, L.O.V.E.
Michael used to freak LaToya out by deliberately leaning too far over the balcony too. :lol:

The part where kenny Oterga is wearing the x-tra small t-shirt and his pot belly is showing.

I noticed that too. I don't know Kenny, but it really made me think what a humble, generous person he must be and a true friend of Michaels. Because he was the one who decided what was in the film and with his editing he kind of made himself the comic relief and clearly showed how Michael was in charge, even though that also made it clear that he wasn't in charge. There aren't many men who could do that because their egos would get in the way. Kenny is a gem!

I noticed that too. I don't know Kenny, but it really made me think what a humble, generous person he must be and a true friend of Michaels. Because he was the one who decided what was in the film and with his editing he kind of made himself the comic relief and clearly showed how Michael was in charge, even though that also made it clear that he wasn't in charge. There aren't many men who could do that because their egos would get in the way. Kenny is a gem!

you know you have a point, cause if that were me directing and i saw that i would of taken it out, i love kenny oterga.

Several funny parts. I loved every scene in which Michael was being assertive about what he wanted when it came to the music and performances. Really showed what a perfectionist he was and how much he was involved in the process of creating his music and performances.

I thought it was funny though when he would be a little fussy with the crew or band then say "But it's all with love...L.O.V.E" lol. I also thought it was funny how Kenny Ortega was sucking up to MJ as well. When Kenny was like "Yeah I agree with you Michael, you're right" and Michael was just like "Yeah". As if he knew Kenny was sucking up haha. Loved it. Michael is so charming and funny. Gonna miss that man :cry:.

wow..it is as if you crawled inside my brain..lol....these are my thoughts to the letter..:smile:....great post!!!!

I like when Kenny gets pissed, thinking everyone missed their cue. And MJ's like no I told them to... "I'm letting it sizzle." and Kenny goes how will you see the screen behind you? "i'll feel it. I'll feel it"

:lmao:...yes this part was pure genius.......Ill feel it ...Ill feel it....I love Michael...:yes:

Oh so many...

Everyone in the theatre cracked up at..

-The penguin dance lol
-Kenny yelling "hold on!"
-Everytime Michael gave an instruction, he would say "for love. L-O-V-E". So random, so hilarious... and so Michael!
-The crotch grabbing russian lady LOL oh god!
-Weeeeee :lol:
-The leg kicking thing during beat it, but I didn't laugh I was used to it from Dangerous/History tours
-When Michael and Kenny are debating whether to have to first ride on the cherry picker with or without music LOL I think even Michael was amused by it, and by Kenny being a bit paranoid about safety.

Actually every time Michael spoke was great. If there was anything that I could change about the movie, I would add more scenes of him talking/giving instructions
:)

I loved all the parts you've written about. Michael is so funny. I didn't think I'd laugh so much watching the movie.

Michael was really enjoying being on that stage. I got such a nice feeling from watching all the crew working together, they seemed really close and had so much love and respect for each other.

The 'weee' part was hilarious! :D

:yes:

The bit in IJCSLY where it looked like Michael almost grabbed Judith's boob and then started kissing her cheeks manically as if he was trying cover it up...Also at the end of this song, Judith has to copy Michael's hand out to the audience and then when she sees Mike move she does so to but he reaches for his glasses so she puts her hand back- all the time, looking back and forth at Michael.

Crotch-grabbing lessons!
He also rubbed her behind. haha

I found so many things funny

The agressive dolphin move always makes me giggle.
The booty part
The Cherry picker is the best part of the film "weeeeeeeeeee" etc. lol!!
The MJ airlines

That man was just too adorable! He makes me smile. God I miss him so much (sounds crazy to say that since I never met him but I am sure you all know what I mean!)

Yeah, the cherry picker scene was great. Everyone in the cinema was cracking up. I love how Michael was just loving it up there and waving to everyone. Then when Kenny Ortega had to tell Michael to "hold on". He was so worried that Michael would get hurt. But Michael didn't care. He was just having fun.

I loved when Mike and Kenny were discussing some things, and Michael started dancing, and Kenny says "Michael, just hold it. You can't help yourself, can you?" or something to that effect. Cracked me up.

And how he wanted to go higher on that trial-safety run on the cherry picker :D

MJ: it's like a fist pushed in my ear..."
Kenny : sorry michael i didnt hear you
MJ: "its like A FIST PUSHED IN MY EAR!!!" :lol:

IJCSLY

MJ:"Ortega.....Ortega"

and on the cherrypicker:
MJ: "WEEEEEEEEEEEEH!"
MJ: "He know i wants to go higher!"
MJ: "HI!"

Priceless :toofunny:

yea imma have to go back tomorrow i think i Missed a lot.... not sure how though...?

lol.

KO - "Michael, How do you know when the cue will happen"

MJ - "I'll FEEL IT!"

KO - "....ok :mello:"

LMAO

This is the only thread where i actually read comment after comment. LOL. And then i crack out laughing after each comment.

EVERY part that you guys mentioned. Michael is so adorable.

I laughed so hard though when Kenny said "uh, you just missed the cue, are we misunderstanding something here?"

Also when Mike said "c'mon, that's why we have rehearsals!"

Michael you lil bossy boots!!! :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Another bit i thought was funny was when one of the guys was dressed up as a zombie and says ''I think i look great in these glasses''

the whole movie is fun:p I wanted to add when MJ was talkin 'bout that that fist pushed in his ear. :lol: I cracked upppp

Back