Gaz Is In The HOT SEAT!

wow gaz, is that the most embarressing moment? that is not a bad one ;)

Wow did michael talk to you about this forum? He loved the gold pants, never knew that..

How many times you spoke to michael? *i will not ask what its about ;)*

U are so lucky that you have met him. I never saw him live :(

If you can speak to him once what would you wanna ask him? Can i ask this?

We love this forum, thx for making this

Who is your favourite footballer?

Do you like Jamaican singers such as Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Elephant Man and Shaggy?

What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

How would you spend the 'perfect day'?

Gaz, remember the very long mix you played in the ustream this Friday night? Can you share it with us, we were going nuts in there, it was so good hahahaha.

Hi Gaz,

I'm going to ask the same question that I asked Thrillerchild. If you came into an extraordinary amount of money, what would you do with it? If you were to contribute to a cause (only had one to choose and it's not MJJC...LOL), which one would it be?

I have my thoughts on what I would do so I was just wondering what other people would do.

I do know he used to love both the Gold pants and curls threads he used to laugh so much about both of those

:wild: I know Mike has been on here but Never knew what threads he looked at... :D Thankyou for this! :)

Have you ever been late to work?

What kinds of movies do you like to watch...(Thriller, Suspense, Horror, Comedy, Romance....etc)

Has Michael Ever commented on this site?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

WOW... See what happens when you don't watch boring TV and you even leave FB ;)

OMJ... That must have been so COOL that you could just talk to Michael :heart:
HEEHEE... on Michael liking the GOLD pants :heat: thread...

I love to ask people what 'inspired' them...

So, I'll ask you too, Gaz ;)

What inspired you to become a "web developer" ?
What inspired you to build such an awesome site like MJJC?

If you could talk to Michael again... What would you say? :blush:

THANKS Gaz for all you do for us... We :heart: you most

Last edited:
Who is your favourite footballer?

Lionel Messi

Do you like Jamaican singers such as Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Elephant Man and Shaggy?

Yes they are awesome

What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

Fav - Jam
Least - BN

How would you spend the 'perfect day'?

With my family having a nice lie in, eating some good food watching films and going out in the evening to our local club for band night.

I'm going to ask the same question that I asked Thrillerchild. If you came into an extraordinary amount of money, what would you do with it? If you were to contribute to a cause (only had one to choose and it's not MJJC...LOL), which one would it be?

Children in need, great ormand childrens hostpital, anything cancer charity related.

What's been the best Chelsea match you've attended?

Would have to be when we played Blackburn and arjen robben came out for the first time cut then to peices with his sheer ability, (when he was young of course) we won 3-1 that day.

Have you ever been late to work?

Hell yeah many times lol

What kinds of movies do you like to watch...(Thriller, Suspense, Horror, Comedy, Romance....etc)

Thriller comedy action

Has Michael Ever commented on this site?

No

What inspired you to become a "web developer" ?

Many reasons i love art and I am an online artist I also love to create things for others to enjoy

What inspired you to build such an awesome site like MJJC?

I wanted to give back to Michael all he gave us, and of course take care of the fans ;)

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas Great and Powerful Gaz :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year !

Thank-you for all you have done for me ! I am so greatful for my MJJC home :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

I have such a range of music from classical to Speed Garage of the nineties, I like AC/DC as I do Usher and Coldplay, I really can't say a specific as I like music of all genres and generations.

I don't mind Bon Jovi, although I am a take them or leave them kind of guy.

I love Billie Jean, but due to it being overplayed and a song I have heard millions of times for me its Who Is It, mainly because of its and the Dangerous albums meaning to me personally.

You support Chelsea right? Think they'll get Rooney?

You support Chelsea right? Think they'll get Rooney?

That I do - One bit of me says no MU will never sell to a rival, the other part based on him playing no footie for MU yet is ok for England says hmmm maybe - but we will see.

:hello:

Are your wife and kids Michael Jackson fans? I'm the only one in my family that loves him like crazy, even though my boys like his music and my Mom enjoys his short films/concerts.

Wow, speaking to the man himself!
Did he come onto the forum very often?
Do you have any goals or dreams you'd yet like to fulfill?

:hello:

Are your wife and kids Michael Jackson fans? I'm the only one in my family that loves him like crazy, even though my boys like his music and my Mom enjoys his short films/concerts.

Of course :)

i take it mj is your favorite solo artist so who is your favorite band ?

Coldplay

What was Michael's username here?

Sorry.. not telling :p

How i reacted to when I read that !!!

Huhh!!! lol :/

Wow, speaking to the man himself!
Did he come onto the forum very often?
Do you have any goals or dreams you'd yet like to fulfill?

It was mainly his management team who came here to see whats happening in MJ land, just like his estate now does.

MJ wise, I've fulfilled it - Seen him hundreds of times live, met and spoke to him - and of course MJJC my pride and joy and personal tribute to him.

What are the 3 biggest things you noticed about him or felt when you met Michael?

Did Michael post in the MJJC forums?

Do you have any pets, and if so what are their names?

What are the 3 biggest things you noticed about him or felt when you met Michael?

Did Michael post in the MJJC forums?

Do you have any pets, and if so what are their names?

His personality kindness and total dedication to making time for his fans.

Yes.

I did have a Yorkshire Terrier called Paris, she's longer with me so don't have any right now.

Do you like Nirvana?

Absolutely.

Back