Gif me a Gif and I'll Gif you a Gif.

tumblr_m88hhilZlc1rziwwco1_250.gif

No, I mean the Hunger Games. The gif you posted before was from the Hunger Games. :sleep:

tumblr_m8gbv4Kw541rziwwco1_500.gif

Nah, didn't think so. I mean her name was Katniss... all I could think of was catnip. :lmao:

Well... seriously. :lmao: It still makes me giggle. And her last name is Everdene or something. Catnip Evergreen. :lmao: And the guy, Peeta, well in Romanian a more popular and informal word for "bread" is "pita", which is pronounced like that name. So you can imagine. :rofl: It is called "The Hunger games"... I wonder. :lmao:

tumblr_m7vii0rZGw1rziwwco1_500.gif

But it was cool that she knew how to shoot with a bow. :shades:

^Her last name is EverdeEN. :D .... and yeah, I don't think that's the reason for the title. :p

.. yeah :shades:, you wish you would also know that, right!?! :naughty: :D

katniss3.gif

Whatever. :lmao: Everdeen, Everdene, would be basically pronounced the same. I didn't actually look up her name. :smilerolleyes:

tumblr_m6wy85JpjK1rziwwco1_400.gif

You underestimate me? Been shooting bows since I was in diapers. :sleep: Well, ok, that's an exaggeration. But at age 7, my main way of playing was making up war strategies with my cousin or inventing stories and acting them out. Stories in which we fought things you can't even imagine. We made bows and arrows and we had and still have a sword. It's blunt, but it doesn't mean you can't build up skill with it.

tumblr_m8wlf2kqxN1rziwwco1_400.gif

tumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250.gif

tumblr_m8wzn0wLnG1rziwwco1_400.gif

^Yeah, that was obvious. :p

oh, sorry, didn't knew that.... :p ............Really? :wild: ... that's cool. :D

haymitchapproves.gif
:D

Yes, really. :p Actually, I think I have a bow in my back yard. :p I want to get myself a real one, not a homemade one. :D

I like that guy. :lol: His Name is Haymitch, as in "Hey, Mitch! How you doin'?" :lmao:

^Cool. :D ... I never had one...

Haha, very funny -_- ... Haymitch is the best. :D

Oh come ON! That was funny. You don't know how to have fun. :no:

tumblr_lqgmzr4pvI1qczjlgo1_500.gif

No, not really. :p .... and YES, I know how to have fun. -_- :yes:

Yes it was and no you don't. Or at any rate, your idea of fun isn't fun. :no:

Well, it's true. :lmao: Because that was funny.

tumblr_m9y4xotSB71ryvkawo1_500.gif

Back