Goodnight Michael

I'm writing here to feel a little better and little less lonely in my pain. Hope at least that you are somewhere you can hear me, Michael. I don't want to believe there's no hope at all... I love you so much. I cant live with out you. I wanna die... die to be with you. :weeping:
*Huggs*

If MJ were here... Just one hug will be enough.

So simply... so impossible.

what a day.... :-(

Love, goodnight
Love, sleep tight
I'll meet you in my dreams
We'll kiss the sun
We'll dance and run
in a place where angels sing
Love, goodnight
Love sleep tight
I'll dream my fantasy
Where you're still here
I shed no tear
...you're always here with me...

Please visit me tonight in my dreams. I'll give you a kiss soft and sweet and lay flowers at your feet then give you a night filled with memories to let you know how much you mean to me.

Oh Michael, my love, how I wish I could be where you are right now. I wanna die. I want to just fall in a deep sleep and die. If I die sleeping at least you're with me in my final dream. :weeping:

Please let me lie
In my sweet dreams
For here you love me still

No mournful sighs
No tears to dry
Our love still fills the night

Where love is
What it once was
So sweet, So beautiful
So warm

Here in my dreams
You'll always be
My love forever more

So let me lie
In my sweet dreams
For here you love me still

When I sleep..I dream. I dream of you.. Us..Together..Happy. I see you loving me and kissing my lips softly. You hold me so close. I can feel your heart beating. As I slowly wake up from my deep sleep. I realize that only in my dreams I can be with you. I pray someday, my dreams will become real...

I love you, Michael. Goodnight and sweet dreams my love.

When I sleep..I dream. I dream of you.. Us..Together..Happy. I see you loving me and kissing my lips softly. You hold me so close. I can feel your heart beating. As I slowly wake up from my deep sleep. I realize that only in my dreams I can be with you. I pray someday, my dreams will become real...

What could be more beautiful than a dream like yours? It's better than reality. Just know that dreams are as real as life itself. And how do we know that this life isn't just one big dream. Maybe one day we will wake-up and realise that...

Love and Hugs :better:

thats a beautiful dream Billie Jean :wub:

What could be more beautiful than a dream like yours? It's better than reality. Just know that dreams are as real as life itself. And how do we know that this life isn't just one big dream. Maybe one day we will wake-up and realise that...

Love and Hugs :better:

It is true. Our dreams allow us to live what reality doesn't allow us to dream.

In my dreams you are
so close yet far.

You whisper in my ear
that you are here.

I hold your hand
and hope this moment will never end.

You hold me close and tight
everything feels so right.

I feel happy and fine
at last you are mine.

You smile at me and say you need to go
my eyes fill with tears and I say "No".

You say you have to leave
but don't you know that without you I cannot breathe?

You wipe my tears away
put your hand on my heart and say:

"There I will stay day and night
fill you with happiness and love so bright.

I will watch over you from heaven above
blessing your soul and shower you love."

These words touched my heart so deep
that I lost all my sleep.

I realized that you will be
a neverending heartbeat from me.

Sometimes at night, when I lay down to sleep, I embrace myself, I start to think... Then I imagine that you lie beside me... hugs and kisses all over my body. I wish you could really be here, just to whisper, "I love you" in my ear. I would turn around and say, "I love you, too." But will it ever be true. So I turn around and I wonder some more, still wanting your embrace, so I close my eyes and picture your face... I fall asleep dreaming of you. In my dreams it seems so true. Its as if I can really feel, your, kisses against my lips... Then my eyes pop open and you're nowhere to be seen, and I feel so lonely once AGAIN!!! :weeping:

I want to be with you, Michael. I love you so much. Goodnight, my sweet love.

I close my eyes
And dream I'm with you
But when I awake
I wish it were true

The Sun is your beauty
The stars, your eyes
You're there day & night
But you don't hear my cries

You're heavenly divine
And your beauty is incessant
You're perpetually in my dreams
But never my present

In my dreams I'll always see your soul above the sky in my heart will always be a place for you for all my life I'll keep a part of you with me everywhere I am, there you'll be.

I love you more than words can say. I am yours forever. Goodnight, my sweet love.

Billie Jean please reply to my last PM...I'm worried about you :cry:

Everytime I send you a PM and you reply I am happy! But you've been on since my last one and I haven't heard from you this time :(

Please keep talking to me, so worried about you :cry:

Michael :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is so boring without him. He gave excitement, I wish This Is It never would have been.

I close my eyes
And dream I'm with you
But when I awake
I wish it were true

The Sun is your beauty
The stars, your eyes
You're there day & night
But you don't hear my cries

You're heavenly divine
And your beauty is incessant
You're perpetually in my dreams
But never my present