Guilty finding on Jackson's doctor a joke, says Quincy

He is a weird old man, sometimes he praises Michael totally, other times he says bullshit like this!

Would Michael have agreed if one doctor had told him there was another treatment for insomnia, something that would work? I think yes. Lee's testimony showed it. I dont think Michael wanted propofol absolutely; I think he wanted something that worked, and that worked fast, because he didnt have time to try different options.

To me, the problem is, Michael was surrounded by employees, and not friends. A friend kicks your butt when you're doing something stupid, and they can help you find solutions. An employee says whatever you wish.

I lost the will to even be annoyed at him..........

If all these "friends" knew about his problems, then why didn't they help????

Elizabeth Taylor was one of the few who always helped Michael......unfortunately in 2009, she had too many of her own health problems to deal with........

What is wrong with him? No matter what and no whatever when Michael always thanked him. Always showed respect to him.

Would Michael have agreed if one doctor had told him there was another treatment for insomnia, something that would work? I think yes. Lee's testimony showed it. I dont think Michael wanted propofol absolutely; I think he wanted something that worked, and that worked fast, because he didnt have time to try different options.

To me, the problem is, Michael was surrounded by employees, and not friends. A friend kicks your butt when you're doing something stupid, and they can help you find solutions. An employee says whatever you wish.

nevermind.

Last edited:
I guess he's too old to read and comprehend "INVOLUNTARY manslaughter".

Quincy has issues, and acts like a prick sometimes when questioned about Michael. I still can't get over the fact he denied Michael had Vitiligo. I guess he knows better than the Coroner who is a qualified medical professional. He must also know better than a Court of Law, which went through a mountain of evidence that proved beyond a doubt that Murray is guilty. Pfffttt...

They should have some law that prevents senile people from talking to the public.

They should have some law that prevents senile people from talking to the public.

^^That is funny. The thing is they talk about things they do not have information on or do not understand. He should focus his comments on his music and art. Rather, he is in with the crowd that want to bash Michael--nothing Michael did was right in their eyes. According to them, if he had a hit song, it is because he had a good producer!!

I am really really sick of stupid comments like this.

first of all, i doubt there were forty people lining up for the job. If so why did michael have to seek out murray, someone with no experience with propofol, why did other people turn him down. Its just not true.

second, if it were true and one of those forty negligent doctors had killed michael then they would be up for manslaughter also. It does not matter how many or who, the fact is had any of them acted in such a manner it would have been them on the chopping block.

if it wasn't murray it very well may have been someone else, and THEY would be in jail now too.

It is also such a dangerous blanket statement. So we shouldn't convict people of supplying alcohol to minors because if they didn't get it at this bar, they would go down the road and get it at another bar.

We shouldn't convict drug smugglers, because if these people don't smuggle it, someone else will anyway.

or internet pedo's, if it wasn't that guy who lured in a child and molested them it would have been another sicko.

Yeah right, lets not prosecute anyone for doing something wrong, because somewhere down the track someone else is going to do it anyway.

Now excuse me while i go rob the local bank, steal a car, and graffiti the local police station......hey i'm allowed to, cause if i didn't do it someone else would sooner or later.

Jealousy..........

I wonder if Quincy ever had a voodoo doll that resembled Michael????

It’s a sad JOKE Q. keeps saying negative and false things against Michael.

It’s not a matter of opinion, which could be humanly understandable. In his case (“MJ not wanting to be black, no vitiligo”, “MJ not talented, only good producers”…), Q. even doesn’t care at all if he distorts facts. Not nice feelings inside him, not even some logic…

lucilla;3534758 said:
http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/guilty-finding-on-jacksons-doctor-a-joke-says-quincy

DUBAI // Two days after Dr Conrad Murray, the personal physician of Michael Jackson, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, the star's record producer and mentor has spoken out against the result.

"It's a joke," said Quincy Jones,

Speaking in Dubai, Jones said if Murray had not been treating Jackson there would have been another medical practitioner doing exactly the same.

"People of Michael's stature get whatever they want, it just goes with the territory," said the producer, who has earned a record 79 Grammy nominations over five decades. "There were 40 other doctors lined up to do the same thing, whatever it is.

"I don't know why a guy would kill someone who's giving him US$150,000 [Dh551,000] a month."

Quincy: Murray was not convicted because of treating Michael. Why are you questioning a verdict if it's evident you know nothing about this trial?

Michael wanted to be monitored, and Murray did not do it, neither had the required medical equipment to do so or to rescue him if problems. Why are you assuming other 40 doctors would have also been so criminally negligent, as Murray was???

I asked myself many times why Murray blamed his victim and told so many lies... but those like you, Quincy, provide the answer.

I don’t know why you, Quincy, can say such absurd things like “no vitiligo”, about your ex-friend. Please, get better informed before opening your mouth! In the end, it is you the one who loses, at least as a human being.

Just another uneducated fool who didnt follow the case and has no knowledge of the facts. better to keep quiet than show your stupidity.

well if it wasnt mark chapman or lee harvey.. it would have been someone else. or that women dressed as a hooker. well if that guy
hadnt raped her someone else would.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I didn't see one doctor who was a witness at trial that said they would have done what Murray did. Not even Dr. White. :unsure: How many doctors would? Not that many I'd wager. Sure Michael might have found one eventually to do what he wanted, but they weren't on trial were they...

Back