Has Michael ever appeared in your dreams?

Can anyone help with what this dream means? I dreamt I was getting ready to go out with some friends and while I was rushing I was watching Michael Jackson who was preforming a song, "Bad" on tv. I was dancing around and almost lost track of time before racing to meet my friends.

I've had so many about him that I have a whole google document for them, but I also had a notebook of them which I lost before I could add to the document and I've been looking for it for ever since.

Yes! I just had a dream about him last night, actually.

I dreamt that I was behind the scenes with Michael and Karen Faye during the shooting for the Dirty Diana video. Karen was fixing Michael's makeup for the shoot while I was just sitting there next to them and watching the whole process. We were just talking, acting real friendly, and making jokes about something or another. Then someone, an assistant or something, came in to tell us that there were 5 mins left til they were ready to shoot the next scene.

I guess it was gonna be the scene where he ripped open his shirt, cus Karen started pulling his collar down to apply more makeup and oooh boy šŸ˜Š I remember getting all nervous and blushy and then offering to look away, and Michael just shyly giggling while Karen teased us both.

Unfortunately, I woke up at that point, but I can recall Michael's beautiful smile and the clarity of his laugh so vividly that it felt more like a memory instead of a dream.

Back