Have you ever...?

^ Cool. :wild:

No, unfortunately not.

Have you ever thrown a slumber party?

No, always have someone with me.

Have you ever taken a picture with someone famous?

No, noone wants to hear it. :lol:

Have you ever watched a horror movie all alone at night?

No but lately any more I have been watching and listening to paranormal, deep web, unexplained mysteries, and scary stories on you tube at night. As well as the day time. Well when you no longer have MJ to watch and listen to. And watching tv doesn't interest me as much as it used to. You learn to love watching you tube related stuff. If I do decide to watch horror movies all night long it will be Bollywood horror only. They are truly the very best kind to watch.

Same question?

Maybe when I was 6 years old I once had taken a puff out of my mother's cigarette. That she was smoking at the time. Just because I insisted on trying it. That was back in 1986. That was my first and last time I had ever tried a cigarette. Now I have an extreme hatred towards anything that has to do with smoking. So does my brother. He hates smokers just as much as I do.

Same question?

Yeah, four times :p I broke my femur (thighbone) when I fell of a horse, had to fix that one twice. And once on my ear drum as a child (infection), and one plastic surgery (embarrasing to tell) :p

Have you ever colored your hair?

Nope mainly because most of the teachers I ever had were women teachers. There was only 2 guys I ever really had a crush on. And that was Johnny Depp and Michael Jackson. I no longer have that crush on Johnny. Michael killed that crush when I saw what he had on in his In The Closet video. It was back in 1992 when I was 12. And despite how I feel about Michael now. I still consider him the love of my life.

Same question?

Back