He was there....

I feel his presence all the time. I wonder if he goes around and visits everyone. I knew he has visited me several times.

I know I dream about him cause I wake up thinking about him, but I can never recall the dream. I wish I could just recall one.

I miss him sooooo much.

I'd be cool if he visits everyone. I've dreamt about MJ 4 times.

I did see something the day after you know (can't even spell it or say it). I've dreamt about him ever night since. Whether it is a small thing like someone mentioning him in my dream or him appearing, he's always there. And last night I had the most wonderful dream about him.

I believe he is with all of us always.

I have experienced a similar thing, I be in my bed and I feel something touch my hand or similar.

I know its him.

It don't freak out, I just thank God for the moment.

I had the same thing. I talk to Michael sometimes before I go to bed, ok well almost every night. I felt like something was touching me last night in bed but I couldnt see anything. Im not scared at all. I hope to have more experiences like that.

He's been hanging around me all the time now, even right now I know he's there. I still smell KFC frequently. Especially when I'm watching his videos, and sometimes when I start singing. It's pretty exciting and an honor to have him visiting me like this. :)

Sometimes some of the things that pop in to my mind, or things that I wrote, I am practically convinced are not my own. I often times wonder if I am not writing down things that Michael is wanting me to, because out of nowhere I feel like I NEED to get to pen and paper, and then I just write and write and it takes little to no time at all and I have a full poem down. Or just little snippits and blurbs here and there.

IDK if it is just my mind playing tricks on me, but at moments like that I think Michael is with me.

Sometimes some of the things that pop in to my mind, or things that I wrote, I am practically convinced are not my own. I often times wonder if I am not writing down things that Michael is wanting me to, because out of nowhere I feel like I NEED to get to pen and paper, and then I just write and write and it takes little to no time at all and I have a full poem down. Or just little snippits and blurbs here and there.

IDK if it is just my mind playing tricks on me, but at moments like that I think Michael is with me.

Hey, anything is possible. The other night as I was trying to get to sleep I was feeling all sad again and I heard (or imagined?) Michael singing some song I never heard before in my head. I memorized how the chorus went and wrote it down.

Hey, anything is possible. The other night as I was trying to get to sleep I was feeling all sad again and I heard (or imagined?) Michael singing some song I never heard before in my head. I memorized how the chorus went and wrote it down.

thanks! i would like to think that i am not crazy for feeling like that. i have been a writer for all of my life but i quit writing for awhile. after michael passed i started writing again, but everything i write has to do with him...

I have one *Off topic* question: KFC is some kind of fast food place right? Like Mc Donalds?

KFC is a fast food restaraunt that has chicken (crispy/grilled) and it comes in a bucket and then you get biscuits and honey/butter, and then you can pick from sides like macaroni and cheese, mashed potatos and gravy, cole slaw, baked beans, etc. It is amazing but a little expensive (I think) LOL it is a chain restaraunt so they have them all over the country in the USA...I'm not sure if they are international or not!

KFC is a fast food restaraunt that has chicken (crispy/grilled) and it comes in a bucket and then you get biscuits and honey/butter, and then you can pick from sides like macaroni and cheese, mashed potatos and gravy, cole slaw, baked beans, etc. It is amazing but a little expensive (I think) LOL it is a chain restaraunt so they have them all over the country in the USA...I'm not sure if they are international or not!

Thanks for the answer :) It sounds so much better than Mc donalds! We have plenty of Mc here , but there´s no KFC . I´ll have to wait until someday I visit USA and have the chance to taste it LOL ...

Thanks for the answer :) It sounds so much better than Mc donalds! We have plenty of Mc here , but there´s no KFC . I´ll have to wait until someday I visit USA and have the chance to taste it LOL ...

Oh it is like hundreds of times better than McDonalds!! LOL I love McDonalds, but I love KFC more! :hungry:...now I want some....LOL

We have KFC here in the Netherlands and ive seen them in the UK.
The menu seems to be different though....its basicly just chicken here in Amsterdam.

I get 'cold feelings' around my body, its not like when its cold in the room - I know this as it once happened in a hot summer when a relative died. It just feels cold all around me but I don't get scared it makes me calm. I've had it twice while watching and listening to Michael since he died. Then I had the heart cloud experience on the beach and the greeting card in the hospital shop a few days ago... http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72646&highlight=cloud+heart

Believe me I'm really cynical of most things, I tear things apart analysing things(typical Virgo lol) and if I hadn't experienced some of these things for myself than maybe I would look at it as 'all in the mind' but I don't think it is as once I was in a room where my friend felt it too and we both said about it at the same time, this was about her step dad who had died a few years back, we'd been talking about something else then we both felt really cold and there was a shadow near the chair he used to sit in and we both said to each other 'do you feel something weird' at the same time, turned out he had the same birthday as me Aug 30th, that freaked me out a little to learn that, Michael's is the day before me and I always felt drawn to him and was so sad when he was misunderstood.

I have had a few experiences similar to this - maybe not this intense, but they have been there. For instance, after my cat died - of whom I was very close to - I would lay in bed at night trying to sleep and I would feel something walking across the covers, as he so often used to do. I would look up and nothing was there, but I knew it was him. So, I would whisper, "Hi Simba". I have also felt it and had experiences with my deceased grandparents, and have known friends who have had this happen to them.

It's not frightening in anyway, but a reassurance that those you love are still there with you. :)

I had this but didn't have a cat die, we moved into a flat in an old house, my boyfriend went off to ok at half 4 and then I heard noise on the stairs and sat up and said 'did you forget something?' as I thought it was just him creeping back in to pick up his bus pass and trying not to wake me - no reply... then the next second it felt like a cat was walking on the bed but nothing there... I'm agnostic and not really religious and don't go looking for these things but I'm open to discuss anything, maybe someone up there is trying to show me :)

Re: I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last ni

Not to go off topic - But to explain some of the weird things that happens to me I have a great example what is happening now.
I'm listening through the "Unreleased Dangerous Bonus Disc" and right now playing "Black Or White [Remix By ''Clivillés & Cole'']" while on twitter hit the "Real-time results for MJ's" on the trending topics and see this twitt:

"kentology After a somewhat frantic & thankfully brief search I found my CD single, MJ's Black or White The Clivilles & Cole House/Club Mix... IT RULZ!
less than a minute ago from web"

I mean... stuff like this happens all the time to me, it's really freaky.

Yeah this stuff happens to me and my friends, like we'll make a completely random comment about something on tv and then they'll mention something similar, for example I'd just won a basil brush light(lol) on ebay for a friend then we'd been chatting about James May on Top Gear tv prog as she likes him and then he mentioned Basil Brush, another time we were watching tv and said a tv presenter who'd had his hair cut looked like George Michael in the Wham days, then the guy talked about Wham... they are many more things too. My best friend talks about people she hasn't seen for years and then the next day bumps into them(I've witnessed this and believe her at first I just laughed) this guy we know who is into earth angels reckons my friend summons the people spiritually as they need her(shes a caring loving person) and often they are in a spot of bother when they explain how their life is now. Odd eh!

This happened two weeks ago...I was laying in bed , listening to Michael's music , thinking of him and wondering if he was ok.I asked for a sign one more time...

After that I went to the kitchen and when I came back to the bedroom , I saw this little bug on my bed , I looked closer and realized it was a ladybug , but not a common one , instead of being red with black dots , this one was black with red and white dots.Here in Argentina , they're are known as "luckybugs" , it is said that you have to ask 3 wishes when one of them comes to you , and then let it go.
I tooked the bug with me and went to the livingroom , asked for my wishes and then I put it next to the window so it could fly , to my surprise that didn´t hapen. The crawled up to the curtain and stayed there all the time I stayed in the apartment before going to the market.When I came back , it was no longer there.
I am pretty sure , this was the sign I've asked for, this was Michael´s way to tell me he was ok.

I just wanted to share this with you guys :)

Any idea if the ladybugs have another meaning apart from luck?

Here are two photos...

alot things happend to me
but i'm SO sorry
i promised somebody that i won't say , i hope you understand
, but there's something REALLY weird and creepy happend to me and i don't think it has something to do with michael,,,,,,,,,
i just wanna say it to let it out .it scares me lol
on july , i guess 15 july or i dunno.. anyway
it was like 10:00 pm , i was really tired , so i went to bed..i couldn't sleep..i don't know why :$ , then finally i slept then i woke up, it was 10:15
. i was angry : why i couldn't sleep i'm so tired , suddenly i saw a .white light. it was SO strong , i was about to die , omg it was SOOOOOOO scary

Here’s a dream that I had a couple years ago..

From my memory I actually had three visitation dreams from Michael. The first one took place in my parent’s old house in our long hallway. I just randomly found myself at the end of the hallways entrance when I saw a sunflower that was being held on a little platform that was just the right height for me to look at the flower closely. This wasn’t a normal one though, it was GLOWING. I mean literally glowing! Curious, I walked towards it to get a good look. But when I did, I randomly said “Michael? Is that you??” Basically the Sunflower WAS Michael and his spirit was just taking the form of one. And the glowing was just part of his spirit’s presence in the sunflower. Then I woke up and wondering what the heck did I just dream about! But I shrugged it off to get ready for school.

The next night I had the same dream. Except this time Michael wasn’t the sunflower this time. As I was looking at the now regular sunflower that he took the form of, I felt someone walk up beside me. As I turned around to see who it was I heard Michael’s voice say “Whenever you see a sunflower, it means I’m there.” I couldn’t exactly see his face right away because he was so tall! But when he walked further away from me I got a good look at him. He was wearing a red buttoned shirt, long black pants, and his white socks and the black penny loafers that he always wore on stage. To top it off, he was in his bad era. (You could tell because of the curly hair lol). He looked about in his early or mid 30s. Then I woke up again thinking that I was beginning to lose my marbles! Then I grabbed my phone faster than the speed of light and googled what his favourite flower was. And sure enough, It was a sunflower! I was shook because then I thought that this meant that this was actually his spirit paying a visit. I was so confused.

On the third night I woke up at around 3:00 AM in the morning like I had been for the past week and a half, and I was beginning to get restless. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and checked the time, January 4th, 2020, 3:01 AM in the morning. I thought about giving up on sleep and just staying up for the rest of the night, but I had school in the morning. So staying up late wasn’t an option. Right before I went back to sleep I wondered why I was waking up at the same time every night? I had heard stories online saying it means that something or SOMEONE is watching you. I shrugged it off groggily and went back to sleep.

I found myself sitting on the toilet with the lid closed while crying my eyes out. After I was done crying, I got up and flushed the toilet out of habit. I walked over to the sink to wash my hands, once I was finished, I looked up in the mirror and saw my reflection. I looked terrible, my eyes were puffy and dark underneath and my face was all red from all the crying. I looked like I hadn’t slept properly in weeks. After I was done, I walked over to the door and turned the handle. I walked out into the hallway not really realising that I was in a “dream” and not real life. When I turned the corner I stopped dead in my tracks when i saw Michael.

He was standing at the end of the hallway as if he had been waiting for me. He looked the exact same as he did in all my other dreams nights before. Wearing a red buttoned shirt, black pants, his signature white socks and penny loafers, to top it off his ebony hair was all curly down to his shoulders, indicating that he was in his bad era in spirit. He looked like he was in his early 30s. The moment I locked eyes with him I instantly knew this was actually Michael himself, something just clicked, he was just standing there. He had this beautiful gleaming smile of his face like he was happy to see me. He felt whole, I got the sense that he was cured of all physical and health complications that he had in life. He was finally free. He had an angelic sort of aura about him. He wasn’t an actual angel but he just felt so angelic. His brown eyes held a sense of compassion, understanding inside them that ran deeper than the ocean itself. Everything about him was just perfect in spirit just as he was when he was alive, flaws and all.

I just stood there awestruck, amazed, confused and disoriented. Remembering the moment my head hit my pillow and then found myself in what looked like my old home, but I knew it really wasn’t. After a matter of seconds I watched Michael as he got down onto his knees and outstretched his arms towards me. By pure instinct and an energetic pull, I ran across the hallway and into his arms. Bracing myself that could either go right through him, or hit him. I slow down once I approach nearer to him and feel my body lightly bump into someone solid. “He’s real!” I thought, not believing that he was actually there with me. The moment I lightly bumped into his chest, I feel his arms wrap around me instantly. I immediately started blurting out my personal situation to him until he cut me off. "Sshhhhh.. it’s okay, it’s okay, I’ve got you.” I heard him say, I don’t know if it was the sound of his voice, his presence, or the overwhelming vibe of his love that he still had for the world, his fans, and myself included, but something made me cry. The moment I did I felt Michael squeeze me tighter, “Oh Han, don’t cry. Shhh, shhh..” but I couldn’t stop the tears. I wondered how in the world he knew my personal name.

My head was buried into his left shoulder as he rubbed my back, I calmed down eventually and lifted my head up, resting it on top of his left shoulder. Tired and exhausted, I moved my head more towards his neck for comfort, I sigh before I suddenly feel Michael’s arms slide underneath mine, lifting me up and laying me down gently onto his chest, resting his chin on top of my head while hugging me. Michael rocked us back and forth with me cradled in his arms while he hummed the instrumental of his song “Whatever happens.” With the feeling of his hand on the back of my head, the comforting vibration of his chest from his humming, and the sound of his heartbeat lulling me to sleep slowly accompanied by the gentle rocking from Michael, I feel my eyelids beginning to grow heavy. As I slowly fell half-asleep, my mind’s eye was flooded with the image of the ambulance that his body was taken in when it had arrived at his house on June 25th. Then I heard my mind say, “He’s dead.” Then it finally had hit me that this was his spirit, (I forgot that he was dead for a second.) I didn’t care that he is “dead” in the physical realm, wherever the heck I was. He was alive and whole, and spending the most time I could with him in these next few moments was all that mattered in that moment.

I shoved all those thoughts aside and just focused on his comforting presence. I could feel his chin resting on top of my head, and his hand on the back of my head holding me close to his chest while his other arm was wrapped around my back. He literally had me tucked under his chin. Honestly, I’d never felt safer with anyone in my life like this before. My eyes drooped halfway as I was slowly dozing off as Michael was still rocking us both, still holding me close to him with the sound of his heartbeat in the background. The whole ambience was really comforting and peaceful as I closed my eyes fully, “Hannah?” I opened my eyes at the sound of my name being said and realised Michael had stopped what he was doing. His arms loosened their gentle grip but still held me as I felt Michael pull away a little to look at me, I realised I was sitting on my knees while the left side of my face was buried into his shirt. I was scared, I didn’t want him to see me like this, but I had no choice, I pulled myself away gently from his hug, but keeping my face covered behind my hair so that he couldn’t see the tears running down my face.

I hear Michael say “Hey, look at me..” I wanted to obey, but I didn’t at the same time, then I suddenly felt Michael’s hand gently lift my chin up to face him. I felt a sense of dread as my vision scanned up his body, then I saw his face, we made eye contact, his facial expression and his eyes held nothing but deep empathy and genuine understanding. He let go of my chin and held my face in his palms, the gesture took me by surprise a little. “Listen, I know you’re hurting but you’ve got to be strong okay?” He said, “Okay..” I replied in almost a whisper. He smiles and i feel his thumbs move across my cheeks drying the incoming tears threatening to fall. He lets go, and tucks my hair behind my ear and gives me a gentle kiss on my left cheek, I feel my face go red instantly in shock,

Michael pulls away to look at me once more, he giggles at my reaction, stands up and walks off, I snap myself out of my blushing session and dry my eyes from any tears before finally getting up. I look to see Michael standing at the very end of the hallway, I run to his side and he holds out his right hand for me to take, I took it hesitantly, and we started walking, his hand felt soft to the touch, his grip was secure but gentle, and completely engulfed my own, I felt like a small child holding a parents hand as you crossed the road. God I felt so small and short, lol. I looked up at him and he looked at me, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

He swings my hand clasped in his back and forth a little, it felt comforting. It was like he was telling me that everything was going to be okay, even if things didn’t always feel that way at the time. We broke eye contact, suddenly, I saw us approaching the living area where there were two black couches that my parents own in real life, I stop walking, Michael does too and looks at me, it dawned on me that Michael wants to sit down and talk with me. “Are you okay sweetie?” I could hear the concern in his voice, I nod and he lets go of my hand and sits down on the nearest couch, he beckons me gently to sit down and I go sit on the other.

Silence. I stare at my feet thinking of what to say, “Hannah.” My head shot up at the sound of Michael softly speaking my name, we lock eyes. “Come here.” He says gently patting his lap gesturing me to sit next to him. I hesitated, he was “dead” for one, which was unsettling, and not exactly sure if he meant me sitting on his lap innocently incase if he didn’t and felt awkward. nervousness begins to bubble up in my chest. “Don’t be scared, I won’t bite.” Michael smiled comfortingly as he half joked in a comforting, but humorous voice. I smiled and got up and sat down next to him, keeping my head down, looking at the floor.

I could feel Michael’s gaze on me, “What’s wrong? You can tell me, I’m here for you.” His voice dripping with gentleness and sympathy. I wanted to talk but my mouth refused. Silence. Michael sighed sadly, “Han talk to me, please.. I’m worried about you.” I sighed a sigh that I didn’t even realise I was holding. Not wanting to worry him, I told him that my parents split up. “Oh my god, are you okay?!” He said concerned. “No.” I say, shaking my head. My vision blurs with unshed tears as I bury my head in my hands. “Oh sweetheart..” Michael says with empathy. I looked up at him as I vented to him about my feelings, how I had been feeling so miserable at the time, feeling like the most terrible daughter to my parents for how I had been treating them, feeling like a terrible fan, and how I wanted to just end my life in general.

I shifted my gaze away from his before telling him that last part, not being able to bear seeing the pain in his eyes when I said that. I heard him gasp a little, i stared at my feet as I waited for him to scold me. But nothing came. I suddenly feel his right arm wrap around me supportively, taken by surprise, I look at him in shock. “Hey.. it’s okay to be miserable, you’re not a terrible daughter but please don’t kill yourself, it’ll only make things worse.” I look back down at my feet, my eyes well up with tears, I burst out crying from guilt. Immediately i feel Michael’s hands lift me up, sat me on his lap and engulfed me in his embrace as i cried. “Shhhh, it’s okay. Don’t cry.. Don’t cry. Shhhhh.” Michael comforted. I buried my face in his chest for comfort as my left hand gripped onto his shirt like he was a lifeline. My eyes were shut tight from the waterfall of tears I was releasing. Everything went black for a moment.

I opened my eyes feeling calmer and more relaxed, my crying stopped. I unburied myself from Michaels comforting embrace as he let go of me gently so that I could situate myself on his lap, he kept one arm wrapped around my back so that I didn’t fall backwards. I thought for a moment then laughed, remembering that he knew my real name, I looked up at him and asked how he knew me. I slid off his lap and sat back next to him. “I know a lot of names.” He smiled. I decided to mess with him a bit, so I asked him if he knew mine? He looked up at the ceiling with a side glance, pretending to be in deep thought. “Hmm.. Hannah?” He played along, “Nice try Applehead.” I replied, pretending to be sarcastic. Michael laughed, god even his laugh sounded the same as it did when he was alive. “That’s a good one!” He complimented. I just shook my head as we both just sat there laughing. After the laughter died down, Michael spoke, “Can I ask you a question?” “Sure! Ask away.” I replied.

Michael laughed, smiling a little while looking at the floor for second before looking back up at me again. “Um.. Why do you love me?” He asked with a slight laugh. I was pretty taken aback by this question, but I told him that he was an amazing father to Paris and his two sons, how him and his daughter inspire me so much, that I loved him not just as an entertainer but for the person he was and how he was like a father figure to me. Michael laughed and looked down at the floor again and started laughing and crying. I asked him why he was laughing, “I’m not laughing, I’m crying.” He replied still laughing. I asked him why he was crying, “Because you’re so sweet.” He replied. I froze. I had never been called that before, I gave him as long as he needed to collect himself. Once he was okay again I decided to ask him why he visited me. “Um… Michael?” I said to him. “Mm.” He replied as he turned to look at me. “Why did you visit me?” I asked him. “You-you were just so sad.. I just.. couldn’t bear to see you like that.” Then there was silence.

I felt guilty but touched by his words as more silence went by, I suddenly hear Michael sigh deeply but it was more sad as I watch him as he gets up from the couch. I stand up, sensing that it was probably his time to go. I see him turn to face me. “Hannah.” I turned to face him. “I have to go..” you could hear the sadness dripping from his voice. I stood there in shock, “Go? Go where?” I asked him. “Someplace else.” He answered. “But I’ll miss you..” as soon as the words left my lips Michael bends down and I suddenly feel him lift me up into his arms and held me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. “I know, but I have to..” Michael said gently. I don’t think he wanted to leave yet, and neither did I. But I knew that the dead and the living can’t be together for long, (otherwise you’re kind of breaking the laws of nature if that makes sense). After a little bit Michael put me down and then I realised where that “someplace else” I asked him am I going to have to go there one day. But I already knew the answer, Michael nodded solemnly “But I think you’ll like it.” (As in heaven) he smiled. I asked him if I will or not “you will.” He said smiling.

He walked closer to me and bent down onto his knees to my level. “Before I go I need you to remember something for me.” I nodded in response as Michael held the sides of my shoulders. I could tell that this was going to be serious. “I love you so, so much Han. You are an incredible fan, don’t you ever forget that. I know that your parents love you so much too. And I want you to know that I’m always here for you and watching over you.” I felt tears well up in my eyes at his words. I wanted to say thank you but I just hugged him instead. He pulled me close to him as I reached out to hug him. “I love you Michael..” my voice cracked with tears. I felt him hug me tighter, “I love you more.” He said softly as he released me from his embrace. He stood up, bent down and caressed the left side of my head before giving me a kiss on my forehead before he turned to leave. He waved goodbye as he walked away back to the hallway’s entrance where we both stood. I watched him go as I waved back at him. Then I see this oval shaped portal of white light suddenly appear as Michael walks into it. I fought the urge to bolt and go into it with him, but I had to stay here for him at least. Everything suddenly went white, and I found myself “waking up” in my bed the next morning. I felt a tingling feeling on my body like someone had their arms wrapped around me. I could also feel like someone else was in the room with me that night. I felt a feeling of peace and comfort that I had never felt in my life before. Now i have more spiritual beliefs than ever now, along with the proof that we do go somewhere after we die and that death is not the end for any of us.

And that is my visitation dream with Michael! I hoped you all enjoyed reading it. ☺️🕊️

PS: (Keep an eye out for the Sunflowers soldiers of love.) 😉🌻

Last edited:
Back