Heal The World For Children

248627_226060377421472_220848587942651_884739_7196757_n.jpg

Donate $20 to Children's Festival for a chance to win Michael's autograph

Announcing a big surprise for all our friends and supporters: You can win an autograph that Michael Jackson signed while in London, 2009!

The background: one of our supporters graciously donated this autograph that Michael signed for her friend, a promoter, while inside the theater where he went to see Oliver with the kids, while in London to announce the tour in March 2009.

You must donate $20 for each "chance to win", and you can have more chances by donating more to Heal The World For Children through PayPal: info@healtheworldforchildr​en.org. Please DO NOT mention in the subject line or the body of the message the words "autograph, raffle" and mark the money as gift, not purchase because of PayPal's policy.

All donations will go towards organizing Children’s Festivals on August 29, our biggest event of the year. The drawing process will be filmed and posted on our FB. Please help spread the word to as many people interested as possible.

Check out: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119868668104699

Help us heal London!
Funds and volunteers are needed to make sure the Children's Festival this year goes ahead. Let's show London what childhood should really be about. Want to donate? Go to our website and hit the UK donate button! Want to volunteer in London on August 29th? Please e-mail uk@healtheworldforchildren.org and tell us why you'd like to help! Thanks!

305146_274743369218582_177149108978009_1115049_5763065_n.jpg

The I Children's Festival in Spain honoring MJ's birthday was a huge success!

We spend the whole evening with disadvantaged children from immigrants integration centers in Madrid. We were about 50 volunteers divided in different activities like face painting, design your own t-shirt, Rubik's cube, homemade purses, coloring drawings, tinted flowers and even a water battle!

You can see all the pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.274167095942876.86009.177149108978009&l=8eb780d530

Let's Heal The World!

"Letter from the board

Dear children, friends and supporters,
We are thrilled to report about another year of successful events and wonderful
experiences. We played, laughed, sang, danced, read stories and planted
trees together. In a nutshell, we made some days brighter and more magical for
some well deserving children. We thank all the volunteers, donors and supporters
for their kindness.
As you may know, we are a registered international children’s charity with leaders
and volunteers in 8 countries around the world, dedicated to providing relief
to children disadvantaged through poverty, sickness, disability or loss. We are
inspired by Michael Jackson and his efforts to help children and children’s
causes around the world and by his message of love.
All our members are volunteers as we are running Heal The World For Children
with zero administrative expenses, meaning 100% of your donations go directly
to the children and the emotional events around the globe.
Throughout the year we hold different events for children such as the Children’s
Festival, Hospital Visits and Earth Day events in 8 locations globally. With our
events we hope to bring joy, fun, laughter, and most of all love to disadvantaged
and sick children.
As proud as we are about the events we undertook in 2011, we have even
greater plans for 2012, including a trip to Sierra Leone to bring medical supplies,
toys, books and clothes to the children in a rural hospital and school and geographical
expansion of our operations.
Please join us in our efforts to heal the world and create a better place for our
children and our children’s children."
Love,
Alejandra - Latin America Officer
Irina - Global Communications Officer
Ariel - North America / Communications Officer
Joanna - Europe Officer
Faisal - Technology / Internal Affairs Officer
Talin - North America / Global Finance Officer
“Inspired by Michael Jackson’s message of love, our mission is to bring joy, fun and laughter
into the lives of sick and underprivileged children.”

You can read about the events for 2011 here
http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/the-annual-report-of-2011/#more

Absolutely brilliant that the volunteers of Heal the world are going to Sierra Leone, I do send donations but was wondering if i could be more help then sending money. Can i help in any way with toys (mainly girls toys), books, (have a ton of children's books my children have now grown out of) and clothes, Do you know if help is needed this way please?, these will all end up in a skip has i have no where close to pass them on, which is a shame when some are brand new and near perfect condition. The children of Sierra Leone would love them has my children have. If they are needed Heal the world are very welcome to them all.:)

:clapping::agree::heart::group:

Absolutely brilliant that the volunteers of Heal the world are going to Sierra Leone, I do send donations but was wondering if i could be more help then sending money. Can i help in any way with toys (mainly girls toys), books, (have a ton of children's books my children have now grown out of) and clothes, Do you know if help is needed this way please?, these will all end up in a skip has i have no where close to pass them on, which is a shame when some are brand new and near perfect condition. The children of Sierra Leone would love them has my children have. If they are needed Heal the world are very welcome to them all.:)

Michael wrote "help me,help the children"
It´s wonderful what you are doing,Michaels true legacy.

Reactions: Bee
I'm afraid we can't accept donations for our trip to Sierra Leone unless they come in large forms, but have you thought about donating them to a hospital near you? They can often use toys, books or any of those sorts for the children's departments. Hope you can find a good place for it. :)

Thanks a lot for the support!​

Last edited:
"One thing I know: I never feel alone when I am earth's child. I do not have to cling to my personal survival as long as I realize, day by day, that all of life is in me. The children and their pain; the children and their joy. The ocean swelling under the sun; the ocean weeping with black oil. The animals hunted in fear; the animals bursting with the sheer joy of being alive.

This sense of "the world in me" is how I always want to feel."
Michael Jackson

The worlds children are our children

This is awesome. I also was able to connect with the Los Angeles chapter of HTWFC for an event with Starlight. http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/l-a-s-thriller-festival

I know they are also working on another initiative. Here is the link and info.

http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/springtime-chain-of-flowers-for-prince-paris-blanket#more

Let Michael’s kids know how much you care! Donate $10 or more towards our Cambodia project in Michael’s memory and we’ll give his kids a flower with your name on it and your short message on a greetings card, just in time for spring and Paris’ birthday. For our 2013 global project, we’ll be visiting Savong Orphan & Student Center in Cambodia.Just like the chain of hearts we made for our Sierra Leone project, we will inform Prince, Paris and Blanket about this project by presenting them with a chain of flowers. Last year Paris tweeted about receiving the heart chain which was a very nice surprise!Each person who donates $10 will get their name & location written on a flower cut out as seen on the pictures below. Flowers will be joined together to make a chain showing all the love from around the world. 100% of your donations will go towards supplies for the kids and students of Cambodia. You may also add a short (2 line/40 words) message to Prince, Paris and Blanket! These messages will be nicely presented on a card and given to them along with the flower chain. Wish Paris Happy Birthday, wish them all Happy Easter, or just let them know that you love them.Please keep in mind the following:

1. Donate $10 through our Donate page.
2. Add your personal message to the donation.
3. Deadline to donate is March 15th.

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.healtheworldforchildren.org%2Fspringtime-chain-of-flowers-for-prince-paris-blanket&send=false&layout=button_count&width=75&show_faces=false&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=27&locale=en_US" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; width: 75px; height: 27px;"></iframe>

SIERRA LEONE GIRLS RECEIVING DRESSES
We are oh so happy to share a video of the girls in Sierra Leone receiving the dresses from our project together with 2300 Make a Pact and Dress A Girl Around The World! Our contact in Masanga has managed to take this video of the local schoolchildren and their teachers. In january of this year the containers, as mentioned earlier, have managed to reach the town of Masanga all the way from London. We have heard that the girls were very happy and thankful to get these pillowcase dresses, and that is clearly to see from their cute little faces and smiles as well. It’s great that we now have a video from our first international project so that all of you who helped and donated to us can see the results. Check out the video below!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eohx5RlRc5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/sierra-leone-girls-receiving-dresses

Back