Heart melters

This is already on the thread somewhere, I'm sure, but here it is again!

iu

86d3a096b5ed58403cc2c779a60e86bf.jpg

he's so sweet and attentive, i can't believe anyone actually hates this man. he makes me happy every day, all the time i see him.

This is already on the thread somewhere, I'm sure, but here it is again!

iu

He is the most adorable and charming any human being has ever been or could ever hope to be. I melt into absolute nothing over this gif. I actually squealed and tossed my phone straight up into the air!! That was my immediate human reaction. Now as I type this it is hard to stay contained. The love is overwhelming!!

God, this thread is just as dangerous as every other thread is for me, just in a *slightly* different way (but also, most of the time, in the same way because I have problems lol).

He is the most adorable and charming any human being has ever been or could ever hope to be. I melt into absolute nothing over this gif. I actually squealed and tossed my phone straight up into the air!! That was my immediate human reaction. Now as I type this it is hard to stay contained. The love is overwhelming!!

God, this thread is just as dangerous as every other thread is for me, just in a *slightly* different way (but also, most of the time, in the same way because I have problems lol).

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE ALL turn into little girls in his presence *squeals simultaneously*

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE ALL turn into little girls in his presence *squeals simultaneously*
While I tend to believe that is true, @zinniabooklover has dignity and a unique relationship to Michael I cannot for the life of me define despite discussing it with her practically daily for a year lol. I cannot envision a world in which she squeals around Michael.

But the rest of us? Oh yeah. We are doomed lol.

While I tend to believe that is true, @zinniabooklover has dignity and a unique relationship to Michael I cannot for the life of me define despite discussing it with her practically daily for a year lol.
You know me too well. I read DJ's comment about us all turning into squealing little girls and my immediate thought - I am not making this up - was, 'well, hang on a moment. I'm still trying to schedule a meeting with Michael about his archives. I don't have time for squealing.'

Seriously not making this up, peeps!

:ROFLMAO: I cannot envision a world in which she squeals around Michael.
god, you know me SO well it's almost laughable.

But the rest of us? Oh yeah. We are doomed lol.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You know me too well. I read DJ's comment about us all turning into squealing little girls and my immediate thought - I am not making this up - was, 'well, hang on a moment. I'm still trying to schedule a meeting with Michael about his archives. I don't have time for squealing.'

Seriously not making this up, peeps!
zinnia watching me and @staywild23 act like complete fools be like
1e2a2943b3871f23576937330a0fbdd9f6-squidward.rsquare.w700.jpg

not really a PHOTO per se but THIS particular moment melted my heart. all you need to do is skip to 26:50 and listen to that little giggle!! LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! seriously why isn't this man my man wife

not really a PHOTO per se but THIS particular moment melted my heart. all you need to do is skip to 26:50 and listen to that little giggle!! LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! seriously why isn't this man my man wife
He is just absolutely adorable in that interview even though Opera is asking one stupid question after other.

Still desperately trying to find the right home for this. Any ideas? Anyone? I did put it into Fave MJ videos but it's such an obscure little thread it still doesn't feel right.

Possibly this qualifies as evidence that I am losing it big time but this is a genuine question. We have an emergency over here, lol

@wendijane @MacMandy90 @turtleneck_sweater @Ana_is_applehead

P.S. wendi - there is no mature Michael in this clip. I didn't create it, not my fault! :ROFLMAO:

Still desperately trying to find the right home for this. Any ideas? Anyone? I did put it into Fave MJ videos but it's such an obscure little thread it still doesn't feel right.

Possibly this qualifies as evidence that I am losing it big time but this is a genuine question. We have an emergency over here, lol

P.S. wendi - there is no mature Michael in this clip. I didn't create it, not my fault! :ROFLMAO:

Love the clips that highlight his dancing genius!! Every movement is so precise! I cannot get over the perfection and his total control over his movements!

Love the clips that highlight his dancing genius!! Every movement is so precise! I cannot get over the perfection and his total control over his movements!
This compilation is shredding my brain more than anything right now. The editing is a perfect match for Michael's perfect, um, perfectness!

Sorry! I wasn't joking when I said it's shredding my brain. But you're right. His precision! His control. It's almost unbelievable.

This compilation is shredding my brain more than anything right now. The editing is a perfect match for Michael's perfect, um, perfectness!

Sorry! I wasn't joking when I said it's shredding my brain. But you're right. His precision! His control. It's almost unbelievable.
Yes, it's brain shreddingly beautiful. Especially those moves where he brings his hand and ankle together, or throws his arm diagonally, sideways and down, and then pauses for literally half a second for the effect! They are so perfectly executed, like razor sharp! I am not going to talk about hip movements here, that's dangerous territory.

I am not going to talk about hip movements here, that's dangerous territory.
It is extremely dangerous. I am very carefully not mentioning the Manhood elements in this clip. Not me.

Yes, it's brain shreddingly beautiful. Especially those moves where he brings his hand and ankle together, or throws his arm diagonally, sideways and down, and then pauses for literally half a second for the effect! They are so perfectly executed, like razor sharp!
Yes!! Your comments perfectly match Michael's perfectness! Everything IS razor sharp. His movements, the execution, his timing.

Especially those moves where he brings his hand and ankle together, or throws his arm diagonally, sideways and down, and then pauses for literally half a second for the effect!
This 1000x.

I'd say it suits Signature Dance Moves and Manhood.
Yes, it's brain shreddingly beautiful. Especially those moves where he brings his hand and ankle together, or throws his arm diagonally, sideways and down, and then pauses for literally half a second for the effect! They are so perfectly executed, like razor sharp! I am not going to talk about hip movements here, that's dangerous territory.
YES YES YES YES YES
I always loved the dynamic sharpness of his moves! Mastered to perfection.
Btw, say what you wanna say but his ankles 🫠🫠🫠

I inserted the "melting" emoji there after the sentence but it doesn't seem to appear? I'll try to edit the post on the phone. ANYWAY, I do melt everytime I see or think of the ankles.
oh no, your emojis showed up on my laptop. I just meant, I don't cope very well with his ankles. It's not 'melting', I mean they proper make me cry. But that's quite enough about that. It's St Patrick's Day! I want to find more photos of Michael in green if I can. There are not many. But the few that we have are lovely.

I just meant, I don't cope very well with his ankles. It's not 'melting', I mean they proper make me cry. But that's quite enough about that.
Oh, dear... Didn't know! Just started torturing you! Sorry! (Or not...)

It's St Patrick's Day! I want to find more photos of Michael in green if I can. There are not many. But the few that we have are lovely.
Happy St Patrick's Day! 🍀

Back