Hearts for Michael

^^love it! :)
what about "We love you more" ?

and either have have it say first: WE and then the heart symbols LOVE anyway...
YOU MORE under "WE"

:)

Instead of "we love you MORE", how about "we love you MOST". :D He always says he loves us more. It be fun to try to beat him to it for once :lol:

Wow, I think this thread is slowly dying. :p Anyone got some more plans?

Katzr2000, I think you did a really good job by giving us a blueprint how the hearts should look like!

So we now kinda know the idea, how the hearts are supposed to look like, and when to hold them up..

Are we still doing it or what ?:p Its kinda late right now, but if I get home from work tommorow I could make this sort of çomeplete ''planning'', so we could spread the news around. :p If anyone else wants to do this, please say so. :p

Wow, I think this thread is slowly dying. :p Anyone got some more plans?

Katzr2000, I think you did a really good job by giving us a blueprint how the hearts should look like!

So we now kinda know the idea, how the hearts are supposed to look like, and when to hold them up..

Are we still doing it or what ?:p Its kinda late right now, but if I get home from work tommorow I could make this sort of çomeplete ''planning'', so we could spread the news around. :p If anyone else wants to do this, please say so. :p

Hey thanks for the input. I kinda stopped posting cos i kinda felt like i was talking to myself :lol: Will be posting more pics as soon as i get round to doing the glow in the dark paint! :D

Ok, I just got home from work, Im going to a party now, so I didnt had any time to make a word document of the idea, I'll try to sneak behind their computer, but otherwise it's going to be tommorow..

I just got a message from ''xrisamj81'', this person has a log in problem atm but wants to help too. :)

OMG, Im being a lazy ass..
I'm really going to make the document NOW! :p
There's only one thing I need to know and that is the size of the hearts..

Katrz2000, what were the sizes of the hearts you made? And can someone give me an European size (metres, ect) and the American size (inches, ect)..

OMG, Im being a lazy ass..
I'm really going to make the document NOW! :p
There's only one thing I need to know and that is the size of the hearts..

Katrz2000, what were the sizes of the hearts you made? And can someone give me an European size (metres, ect) and the American size (inches, ect)..

hmm I will have to measure it, or you could print out the template to see for yourself. If everyone uses those templates then they should all be the same size. I made them so one half would fit on an A4 piece of paper. I can email you the template if you like. It would probably be best if we can provide a download link for the templates but I don't really know how to do that...

ARGH I FEEL LIKE BAD FAN NOW!!!
im sooooo sorry, ive just had lots of work to do and I will be finishing my last assigments tonight, after that I will really try to make some time...

I just cant promise it will be finished tonight, but I'll try!

IM (almost :p) FINISHED!
I just need some more information, I'm really bad with everything that has anything to do with numbers, this include sizes..
So I kinda need some extra help with that and I'm not sure if I explained the whole 'step-to-step' thing correctly. Katrz2000 I used your pictures and 'sea of love' idea, hope you don't mind.:)

Still need to type some sort of introduction and then I'm 100% done. This what I got so far:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

• Why Hearts and not banners
Banners get in the way, they will block your and everyone else’s view. Just imagine you coming all the way from the other side of the world and all you will see is someone holding up a stupid blanket.
Holding up the hearts is showing our appreciation towards Michael in a different way. Not only it will show our love and admiration towards Michael, it will also show that his music reaches out to everyone, and connect everyone from nation to nation. We want to show him how much we love him and what better way is to do this than surround him with a ‘sea of love’.

• When to hold up the hearts?
Since the hearts needs to make an impact, it would be more likely to hold them up during ballads and ‘hippie songs’ (Man in the Mirror, Earth song, eg.) Imagine Michael singing ‘Man in the Mirror’ in a stadium filled with 20.000 holding up their ‘heart’ to show him love and support, would be more emotional than when he sings a song like ‘You Rock My world’. The Hearts will be used as an alternative of lighters and candles.
Songs which would suit the hearts banner (We’re not sure yet which songs will make it to the playlist, but this is just an example):
• We Are The World
• Hold My Hand
• On The Line
• Human Nature
• Speechless
• You Are Not Alone
• Keep The Faith
• Will You Be There
• Heal The World
• Black or White
• Man In The Mirror
• We’ve Had Enough
• Earth Song

• Material for the hearts?
Red cupboard (A1 size)

- Optional: Glow in the dark paint (You can get this at any art or craft store: Walmart, Office Max, AC Moore, ect) (http://www.glowpaints.co.uk/paint-red-2.htm)

• How big should the hearts be?
?????????????????????????

• Is this for opening night or for any show?
The first try out will be on opening night, to see if the plan will succeed. If it does work out, we can do this for any other night.

Tip: If you visited the opening night show and the plan worked out well, don't throw away your heart but pass it on to someone else who's gonna attend the concert on another night and so on and on. You can probably find fans hanging around the O2 arena or at MJ clubhouses.

step 1

heartstencil2.jpg

print out this stencil on A4 format. This is half of the heart.

• step 2
stencilheart.jpg

Cut out the stencil and use the stencil to draw half of the heart on an A1 size cupboard, cut half of the heart out. Do this again, so you will end up with two A1 stencils with the form of half a heart in it. Stick these together with ducktape.

This is how it eventually should look like:
stencilbla.jpg

• step 3

Now get out all your tools! :D

paper.jpg

• step 4

Use the stencil as an outline, cut it out and ...

voila.jpg

VOILAAAAAAA

Now go paint it with some nice glow in the dark paint! :D:D

---------------------------------------------
I also need to type this sort of conclusion and stuff. :p I'm really tired, so expect lots of spelling mistakes haha. Tips are welcome :p

P.S I dont know if you guys are planning to have some sort of 'lets go cut out hearts together to hand them out at the O2 arena', because if you guys do I can add the adress of the clubhouse too.

Fabulous work, Snooorlax! Let's not make a specific size requirement - let people be creative! Just get some hearts in that arena! Maybe just write: "The size doesn't matter - as long as you make sure they're big enough, so Michael can see them from the stage!"

And a heart-cutting event at the MJ Club house would be so much fun! Bring your scissors, and let's make love! (Or, well... You know!!)

Hurry up and make the finalized statement, so we can spread it! I want this to happen!

Ok, I posted this on MJFC and MichaelJackson.com.
Katrz2000 I hope you dont mind me using your pictures, tell me if u do.

Í'm gonna learn for my French now, and if I'm done I see if I still have time to make accounts on other boards as well :p

Fabulous! Let's hope this idea gets followers! We should post on myspace, facebook, twitter, etc. as well!

Yeah we still have a month everything is possible if we just work for it. Gonna make a facebook vid when I got and if I have the time a youtube video and myspace too. Maybe we should make a new thread and post this in general and news, because it gets more views than the sub threads

hey sorry ive been kinda absent. No problem bout using the pics. Thats why i did them. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Wud probably get my attention easier tho if u PM me though, cos theres so much going on here i sometimes forget the sub forums. I will go spread the myspace link on twitter now...
x

^ aa thanks for spreading it on twitter :D

I'm just randomly adding people on myspace who are posting comments on michaels page, i feel like such a dork right now :p

If someone could make a facebook group? I have no idea how that stuff works :p

Facebook group is done. And i have sent a message to one of the TII groups to ask if they could notify members through a message.

this is the group...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=93942647538

Snorlaax let me know when u have joined and i will make u admin. Also i noticed your instructions on the myspace were slightly incorrect, so check out the ones i have done. xxx

i think that is great idea everybody needs heart :heart:

but i need BIGGEST HEART :heart: :giggle: cause my is broken :yes: :cry:

Back