Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

Question:

is there a homepage advert promoting hold my hand?

Also; what position is it right now?

:)

no and it is not charted yet it will take a few hours but out of all the songs to come out today it is number 1.!! it should chart tonight i bet this will get to number 1!!!!

I got mine!! now when will we get sales stats?

Just bought it! Actually bought it twice. Can someone tell me how to buy the album also. When I clicked to buy the album, a message said I had bought it already so it downloaded the single again.

I would like to pre-order the album also. Help.

There are NO advertisements for the single on either the US or Canadian I-Tunes. It's still all Beatles obsessed. On the US I-tunes, there is a small advertisement for the MICHAEL album but nothing for HMH. On Canadian i-tunes there is 0 advertisements at all, you basically have to go on a scavenger hunt to find it.

Based on this, don't expect to see either the album of single crack the Top 50.

There are NO advertisements for the single on either the US or Canadian I-Tunes. It's still all Beatles obsessed. On the US I-tunes, there is a small advertisement for the MICHAEL album but nothing for HMH. On Canadian i-tunes there is 0 advertisements at all, you basically have to go on a scavenger hunt to find it.

I do not understand why they do not put anything up?

Just came home and saw the news that it was on iTunes!! :D GOING TO BUY IT NOW~~ Finally!!
But yeah, why don't they have any adverts up? What's up with that? Pft.

i thought smooth indicated that sony might be starting to advertise heavily from next week...

I can't be blamed for my 0 trust in $ony.
Yesterday, HMH video was deleted from the official MJ YouTube channel "by mistake", according to the Estate.
They don't realease the single at the same time worldwide. And when they do it, they don't promote it.

Now tell me... is this the right way to take care of your investment of 200+ USD?

REally... don't ask me to trust $ony blindly -_-

Guys, within an hour Hold My Hand has gone from #195 to #158!! Ironically, right now, it's right on top of "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles...LOL.

Guys, within an hour Hold My Hand has gone from #195 to #158!! Ironically, right now, it's right on top of "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles...LOL.
:bugeyed Man, if ppl go at this pace at 37 places an hour, then we'll be there in no time. :lol: YAY.
And haha @ the coincidences. xD

I thought nothing would be worse than the campaign of Invincible,

I was wrong.

Most people do not even know about "michael" or Hold my Hand.

Sad.

But I hope the fans will help. It's MJ's name we're talking about.

Since you posted HMH has jumped 8 spots it seems. It's #150 right now.

Wish UK i tunes would hurry the F up and have hold my hand to download!!! :doh:
I keep checking! :timer:
Tired of waiting!! I'm itchy and greedy for MJ songs NOW!!! :D

Since you posted HMH has jumped 8 spots it seems. It's #150 right now.

IF i tunes has HMH available universally all over the world, we would make MJ number 1 in a click of our pc's!!! :agree:
Shamone i tunes!!! :doh:
MJ fans holding hands and making MJ number 1! :wub:

... And up it goes... up, up and awaay.... :lol:
STAY UP THERE. :D PLZ?

UPDATE: #148 !!

Last edited:
why the hell arent they promoting?!?!

Oprah is doing a special on the album tomorrow, and the single isn't even released worldwide yet.

I'm not sure what they're planning but all signs are pointing to the fact that the single was released too soon IMO.

I just don't understand what Sony is doing, or not doing. It makes no sense. Promote it!!!! Are they trying to sabotage the whole album so they can get out of the contract? Is there some clause in the contract that would let them get out of it if it doesn't sell well? I'm starting to wonder. Dumb dumb dumb!

Oprah is doing a special on the album tomorrow, and the single isn't even released worldwide yet.

I'm not sure what they're planning but all signs are pointing to the fact that the single was released too soon IMO.

Huh? Oprah is doing a special on the album? I didn't know that! Who is appearing on her show to talk about it?

I think Oprah is recording it tomorrow. It would probably take some time for it to air.

Its being TAPED it wont be airing 2morro, and right then the idiots only streamed it instead of putting it up for sale on itunes like the press release said. so it would of done well, vs streaming it, then havin pple rip the stream, now that its releases who will buy it when they ripped the audio from youtube? sony clearly doesnt think. they need 2be promoting this single NOW. fuckin idiots

Back