“Hollywood Tonight” VIDEO premieres NOW

O_O No they didn't remix Billie Jean into the song! SMH I didn't know they were gonna do that! UGH! WHY? The song Hollywood Tonight on the album was just fine Much better then this new version!
Why do thy keep stickin MJ right back to the 80's?!
Ah good point there perhaps. Hadn't thought of it that way. :doh:

Sounds like they put the "oooh"s from Give In To Me in the background.

Why are people so angry? You guys are angry about everything with this album.
It's better they releasing something! It's a new step for the new generation too.

I like the movie very good and the song! Next is BEHIND THE MASK! :)

I think Isham did a great job

no video will ever be the same without Michael...but making a video for the song is a way to promote it, to make the public hear it!this video is nice, it catches Michael's ideas-it's not easy to become a star, a good dancer,but the most important is to remain true to yourself and to have fun:)

Video could be more professional 6/10
Audio Version is very cool but the Billie Jean beat could be replaced by any other Bass! -.-
8/10

Personally I'm loving this video. It fits the concept of the entire song perfect, and this remix is awesome! Here's to wishful thinking this video mix will appear on a future cd single, this is FONKY!

and yes...Michael sounds so much better without melodyne.

1- Is Hollywood a district where people go to there to be a movie star or dance star?
Does the girl in the "lyrics" want to be a movie star or dance star?

2- Does the girl in the "video" want to be a movie star or dance star?

Now that i've seen the video i'd be happy to never see it again. And i hate what they did to the beatboxing at the start, i think it sounds awful. It sounds weak, i prefer the album version. Since when is the song about someone who dreams of being a Michael Jackson impersonator? It made me cringe a bit.

To be honest, I enjoy this version of the song more than the one on the album. Michael's voice sounds more natural and less processed and they have removed the spoken verses. I also think the Billie Jean beat makes the song sound richer. The only thing is now there are several versions of this song out there: album version, radio edit and video edit which is a bit confusing as the video edit sounds very different from the other two versions. In terms of the video, I thought it was ok. She's a good dancer and seems to be enjoying herself.

OMG! I loved the video. I loved, loved and loved.

I'm crying with happiness. Much better than "hold my hand"

And no spoken verse!!!!

I think they listened the fans (no spoken verse, video with a story, etc). Obviously many fans will complain anyway. But they complain about everything.

I loved it.

THIS!!! :clapping: :punk: :clapping:

Now I want a CD single even more!

I want this version released on CD!

And a pure HT demo version witout BJ over it.

I think SONY and The Estate did an amaxing job!
The BJ mix in HT sounds great. (A little weird in a HT music video maybe, but still - I like it)

Now that i've seen the video i'd be happy to never see it again. And i hate what they did to the beatboxing at the start, i think it sounds awful. It sounds weak, i prefer the album version. Since when is the song about someone who dreams of being a Michael Jackson impersonator? It made me cringe a bit.

she is not dreaming of becoming a Michael Jackson impersonator! To me it's obvious, that it's a story of a young dancer, who also happens to be an MJ fan, so on her free time she participated in an MJ flashmob. I thought it was a nice touch.

I don't like the way they faded out the whistling at the end of the song. I always thought that was a really cool outro.

I love the mix of the song good to hear a different version to the one on Michael.
Good looking video glad to see some effort has gone into it.
Just need a cd release with this version on it.

I really liked it. I think the song is better without the spoken part. Of course the video is not the same without Michael, but that's the way it is.

If you watch the video in 1080p the sound is SOOO MUCH better !!!

More bass, more powerfull - GREAT!!

Can someone rip the sound from YT?? - And in 1080p quality? Would be great.
Please PM me, thanks.

OMG! I loved the video. I loved, loved and loved.

I'm crying with happiness. Much better than "hold my hand"

And no spoken verse!!!!

I think they listened the fans (no spoken verse, video with a story, etc). Obviously many fans will complain anyway. But they complain about everything.

I loved it.

Me too AMAZING!!!! :wild::clapping::wild::clapping:

I didn't expect this extraordinary job. It took me by shock and surprise.

It looks like a movie video, a soundtrack movie video. At the begining for a second I thought at the amazing Oscar film, Black Swan, the struggles that a dancer get, ballerina or modern, does not matter.... the competition, though world the auditions.... Only towards final, it diverts and gets more into MJ and into fanhood... Maybe I would have preffered other ending more stuck to the song story... yeah, but I still LIKE IT!!

What more can I say that amazing job they did and I am deeply impressed, and I am not one to get pleased easily ( I am photographer and visual artist myself that's why LOL )

Both vocal version are super, I am super Ok with both.

One more time excellent job, LOVE IT! :clapping::wub:

Back