how many have pre-orded this is it from Amazon?

Have u pre-orded This is it?

• Yes!

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • No , but I will soon!

Votes: 48 39.0%
  • No, aint getting it !

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
I preordered the Blu-Ray from Sony the next day after seeing TII.

Wish I waited till when Amazon posted them, I could have saved $15. :(

I'm not sure about what I want to get yet, so I haven't pre-ordered. I may be getting a Blu Ray player for Christmas, so that will really tell what one I will get.

I'm not sure about what I want to get yet, so I haven't pre-ordered. I may be getting a Blu Ray player for Christmas, so that will really tell what one I will get.

Me too may get a Blu Ray player for Christmas, so will wait and see before I decide which one to order

I preordered the This Is It soundtrack, and wound up getting it two days after it was released in stores. :( At least I got a free poster by preordering it; the only bonus I can find by preordering the movie is getting the same free poster I got with the soundtrack.

I haven't pre-ordered because I can't decide if I'm going to buy a blu ray player. I want to see every single feature, and the dvd won't have absolutely everything.

No, because I still can't figure out what to do. Do I order from the US or wait over a month longer for it to come out in Germany. Agh.

Is the 2-Disc (non Blu-Ray) Special Edition only available OUTSIDE the U.S.? I can't find any place to order that in the U.S. :(

OK..So If I would order the BluRay DVD or even the 2 Disc SE DVD from Amazon UK..Would the DVD(s) play on/in USA DVD/BluRay Player? Because I know that VHS aren't the same in the UK nd US. ??

No pre-ordering for me. I think I will just pick it up in the store when it come out. I think my DVD player isn't working so I may need a new one. Not sure if I can afford a Blu-Ray thingy.

OK..So If I would order the BluRay DVD or even the 2 Disc SE DVD from Amazon UK..Would the DVD(s) play on/in USA DVD/BluRay Player? Because I know that VHS aren't the same in the UK nd US. ??

Neither the UK DVD or UK Blu-Ray discs would work on US players.. has to do with region codes for piracy and all that.

I have never pre-ordered anything from Amazon before; is the price set in stone, or will it rise after January 26th?

I have never pre-ordered anything from Amazon before; is the price set in stone, or will it rise after January 26th?

the prices fluctuate, but you're guaranteed the lowest price for it. If the price decreases between the time you order it and they ship it, you'll be charged the mark-down price. If the price increases, your order total stays the same.

I'm scared to order it because everybody has conflicting info at the moment about what's on each version.

I might just go and buy it in the shops on the day it comes out. That way I can read the back and know for sure what I'm getting.

same here....either way, it`ll be BluRay

I pre-ordered from Amazon the BD and DVD (Collector`s Edition)

I also was under the impression that pre-ordering something meant that you would get it the day before or the day of release. I pre-ordered from Amazon and it gave me a shipping date of February 1. :scratch:

i ordered the "Ultimate Fan Collector`s Edition in Steelbook" on blu-ray
From amazon germany right? I live in Norway, and im thinking of pre odering from there.. Only store that got the Ultimate Fan Collecotrs edition.

I haven't pre-ordered because I can't decide if I'm going to buy a blu ray player. I want to see every single feature, and the dvd won't have absolutely everything.

Same here, i also dont know weather to get a Blu ray or a PS3. any ideas on which is best to get?

Same here, i also dont know weather to get a Blu ray or a PS3. any ideas on which is best to get?

If you're into gaming aswell then I'd get a PS3 but it's alot more money to spend if it's not really going to get used. :)

PS3 is the best, even if you don't play games the Blu-ray player on it is said to be the best quality, and has more features that a regular Sony Blu-ray player. I use my PS3 more for watching movies than playing games. If you do buy a PS3 also buy the PlayStation remote control, as it's easier and better to use for watching Blu-ray movies than the PS3 controller. Blu-ray players also upscale regular DVD's, so you even get much better picture resolution and sound quality only DVD's as well.

I've pre-ordered the Blu-ray of this Is It from Amazon, and the DVD (so I can watch some of the extras on my MacBook Pro) from HMV because it comes with an set of cards (stills of This Is It) only exclusive to HMV. I've also pre-ordered from iTunes to I can watch This Is It on my iPod.

Last edited:
Back