4738b995.jpg

474.jpg

48bf341696d6.png

4b240d32.jpg

4c51d5a4.jpg

50073a52.jpg

517.jpg

5a86a86f.jpg

u are all welcome and thank you.... and u can't all join me uploading some rare pics from bad tour let's keep the magic of the bad tour :D

only problem is a lot of these photos are edited,like cropped out logos,removed and stuff like that,I see a lot of pics from MJJ Dreamers and the logo's are removed! :( Also you duplicated and reposted A LOT of the photos!

Last edited:
only problem is a lot of these photos are edited,like cropped out logos,removed and stuff like that,I see a lot of pics from MJJ Dreamers and the logo's are removed! :(

Indeed :(

Last edited:
only problem is a lot of these photos are edited,like cropped out logos,removed and stuff like that,I see a lot of pics from MJJ Dreamers and the logo's are removed! :(

all this pictures are taken from net i never say ther are mine most pics are taken from tumblr and like the share whit the members ok... this is like your youtube channel u upload smooth criminal audio and videos stuff.. so can u tell me are ther yours are u original uploader of all this stuff u upload....!!!!!
for sure i can tell u... you are not but i don't care ... if u like to share pics ,audio,video ....share them.. don't judge it are there mine yours or somebody els this why are we all her to share and we do it all for love we dont make eny profit of this ... and this is why mjjcommunity about it nonprofit site i hope u can unuderstand ... peace and love bye :D

Back