I have to be honest - what were the Neverland staff doing peeking into Michael while he showered?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
Some Neverland staff (housekeepers, security) claimed they saw Michael showering with minors.

Of course, I firmly believe this is not true but it does raise one question - why were the Neverland staff entering Michael's private bathroom when he was showering?

It's not usual for house staff to peek into their boss' private affairs - even a live-in doctor is not permitted to do that.

I just read about this today and was wondering the same. Does anyone have any articles in which the people who make this claim explain whether or not they continued to work for him and why?

Some Neverland staff (housekeepers, security) claimed they saw Michael showering with minors.

Of course, I firmly believe this is not true but it does raise one question - why were the Neverland staff entering Michael's private bathroom when he was showering?

It's not usual for house staff to peek into their boss' private affairs - even a live-in doctor is not permitted to do that.
It never happened. She's given multiple versions of this story..

I just read about this today and was wondering the same. Does anyone have any articles in which the people who make this claim explain whether or not they continued to work for him and why?
It's MJ's housekeeper that stole from him (I think she still owes the estate about a million dollars) and then sold fabricated stories to tabloids. She is completely fraudulent.

Another big question also deserves to be asked: Why didn't they notify the police? :D They know that a crime has just been committed but they are too afraid to speak... THIS IS NON-ASSISTANCE TO ANYONE IN DANGER!!!! YOUR MOUTH SHOULD BE OPENED FIRST!!!!!
This is the same question I've had the entire time I spent reading all the accusations made against him - my mom said something that sent me into a tailspin that made me feel like I needed to know everything he was being accused of, so I spent the entire first half of today reading these stories. And I just kept reading people say they witnessed him doing things that had me wonder why they kept working with him if they were true and why they didn't call the police.

This is the same question I've had the entire time I spent reading all the accusations made against him - my mom said something that sent me into a tailspin that made me feel like I needed to know everything he was being accused of, so I spent the entire first half of today reading these stories. And I just kept reading people say they witnessed him doing things that had me wonder why they kept working with him if they were true and why they didn't call the police.
They say they were afraid of going to the police, ironically not afraid of telling stories to the press for money though. Just low life liars!

For example, Blanca Francia stated this:

One day she went to Michael Jackson's bedroom, she knocked on the door but she received no response, so she entered the bedroom.

She heard the shower running and she aware that the singer had a habit of leaving the water running.

As she approached the bathroom, she realized that Michael Jackson had not heard the alarm ringing, and she saw him with a boy (Wade Robson) nude together in the shower, and the singer was rubbing against the boy's body.

The shower was steaming so she could not see everything, but she could see the boy's head pressed against Michael Jackson’s stomach area.

Their underwear were on the floor next to the shower, and she immediately left.

They say they were afraid of going to the police, ironically not afraid of telling stories to the press for money though. Just low life liars!
I would be interested in knowing more about what excuses they gave for being afraid of going to the police, though I am so worn out from reading about this stuff I can't really handle anymore today.

If these people cared about children the way they pretend they do, fear of going to the police wouldn't be a valid excuse. To me anyway. The things they accuse him of are so horrible. To enable that is just as bad as doing it themselves.

For clarity I don't believe he did any of that stuff. There's just the gremlin in my head that wants to brace myself for the seemingly impossible 'just in case' that runs through every scenario.

I would be interested in knowing more about what excuses they gave for being afraid of going to the police, though I am so worn out from reading about this stuff I can't really handle anymore today.

If these people cared about children the way they pretend they do, fear of going to the police wouldn't be a valid excuse. To me anyway. The things they accuse him of are so horrible. To enable that is just as bad as doing it themselves.

For clarity I don't believe he did any of that stuff. There's just the gremlin in my head that wants to brace myself for the seemingly impossible 'just in case' that runs through every scenario.
I get it. I went down this rabbit hole myself a while ago. You can find the cross-examination of the maid and other staff (trail 2005) on YouTube

I get it. I went down this rabbit hole myself a while ago. You can find the cross-examination of the maid and other staff (trail 2005) on YouTube
Thank you ❤️💕. I will probably check this out at a much later time. But knowing that you have gone down the rabbit hole and have still come out of the other side helps me relax a little bit. I've felt like I've been punched all over after some of the crap that I've read today. I just wish I could give Michael a big ole' hug 🫂.

Thank you ❤️💕. I will probably check this out at a much later time. But knowing that you have gone down the rabbit hole and have still come out of the other side helps me relax a little bit. I've felt like I've been punched all over after some of the crap that I've read today. I just wish I could give Michael a big ole' hug 🫂.
yeah, I was conflicted after watching LN so I did the research. Now I'm convinced that MJ is not only innocent but also a victim. It's chocking what people will do for money and attention.

Wow you guys really have not studied the allegations at all.

There are so many resources out there.

I don't understand.

Go listen to the "Michael Jackson case for innocence podcast". It would take all day to explain the facts to you. The podcast took on the challenge though and is excellent.

Last edited:

Every single employee who claims they saw something was fired and were suing Michaelfor money at the time they made these claims. They also sold their lies to the tabloid media. Also all of these people are connected together and to one man named Victor Gutierrez who helped them create lies to sell to the tabloids.

The whole twisted story is too long and complicated to get from the posters on this site. Most of them are not equipped to answer your questions.

Please watch this video and show it to your mother as well..

For example, Adrian McManus (a maid at the singer's Neverland Ranch from 1990 to 1994) feared that if she spoke about that (for instance, by notifying the police), then Michael Jackson would have hired someone to kill her:

"I was scared to say anything bad about Mr Jackson ... I was threatened that they could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn't ever find my body" (Adrian McManus, '60 Minutes Australia' Interview)

"I was scared to say anything bad about Mr Jackson ... I was threatened that they could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn't ever find my body" (Adrian McManus, '60 Minutes Australia' Interview)

Like Reply
Thats the most laughable thing ive heard

What's gone on at neverland, supposedly trespassers got on the grounds

Yeah, their whole ”We were too afraid to go to the police.” excuse is ridicilous. Afraid of what? All of these people talk about MJ (NOW, I might add…after 2004-2005..before that all these same people called him an angel) like he’d be some mafia or cartel boss type of monster. I mean, seriously….🙄😂😂😂 And if they say they were ”afraid to lose their jobs”…my question would be: ”So you care about money more than these children’s well being?” If I saw someone molesting a child, there would be NO WAY IN HELL anyone could stop me from going to the police!!! And I sure as hell would NOT continue working for them, I’d quit that second! Either that, or work with the police as their informant and continue to work for them to gather evidence for the police. These people are such LIARS!! 🙄😂😂😂 And as someone said…didn’t stop them from going to the tabloids for money…they weren’t afraid then. 🙄😂😂😂
Thats the most laughable thing ive heard
That is just as ridicilous as the ”MJ kidnapped us and was going to send us to Brazil on a hot air balloon!” 🙄😂😂😂 These people should write scripts for movies….they definately don’t lack in the imagination department…😂😂😂😂😂😂 And her claiming she was being threatened to be killed…yes, totally makes sense even more to not go to the police but go blab to the tabloids instead for the whole world to know you talked. 🙄😂😂 I mean, seriously?!! 🙄🙄 Yes, if someone threathened to kill me if I talked…yes of course..I too would go talk to the tabloids right away, instead of the police. 🙄 Because I’d totally feel safe with the tabloids (not) protecting me, instead of the police. TOTALLY makes sense. Not. 🙄🙄🙄 The sad thing about all these RIDICILOUS, outlanfish claims is that the media won’t challenge them. Neither does the general public. 🙄🙄🙄

For example, Adrian McManus (a maid at the singer's Neverland Ranch from 1990 to 1994) feared that if she spoke about that (for instance, by notifying the police), then Michael Jackson would have hired someone to kill her:

She wasn't that scared of him when she stole his belongings inside his own house

Back