I just wanted to post this

Amazing post and beautifully written, wannabestartinsomthin21.

This should be on the FRONT PAGE of every newspaper!

Michael showed us how to make a better world. He lived it everyday.

He is and always will be a true miracle.
:)

That made me cry my eyes out!!

Thank you, thank you. Michael would love this.

OMG Nicole that was so beautiful *wipes eyes*
you expressed my exact feelings and love
for Michael _ I so want the world to know and
understand what a treasure he was and how
much we loved him.

Thank you so much

Nicole Please post this to your blog
http://livingnotexsisting.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
I think you've managed the capture and express something that many of us feel deep inside. I certainly resonate deeply with what you said. Your words are truly beautiful and I wished THIS was something that would be all over the media, a statement from the fans so to speak, maybe somehow we can make that happen. I for one, would like to take your beautiful words and spread them to those I know. Please let me know if that would be okay with you.

I feel this is truly too much of a fan community manifesto, to not be spread.

The truth baby, the truth! MJ was the truth!

Thank you for that WBSS! and glad to see you back.

You guys are welcome to take it and give it to whomever you please. I'm honored that you think so highly of what I wrote and that its representitive of how you also feel. I would send it to Oprah, but I think it's too long. They only allow a maximum of 2000 characters I believe.

Nicole, you're a rock star, girl! Once again, you've articulated beautifully what so many of us intuitively know and are feeling. Thank you for sharing! It is truly a lovely reflection on a wonderful person (and btw, it takes a beautiful soul to recognize one. it does! :) ).

Merci and hugs :flowers:

Wow, I don't know what to say. You expressed so perfectly everything that I've been feeling in the past month. Thank you for putting such eloquent expression to my emotions. It's comforting to know that you and others here feel the same.
Beautiful.

Well said Wannabe. Thanks for sharing your words of truth.
Michael is the epitome of LOVE. And it did shine brightly from his beautiful soul.
His talent was magnified more because of who he was....a uniquely
caring and generous person with the heart of gold.

I'll miss him and love him always.

Wonderful post, i just wanna say that i miss him, the pain is here everyday not all day, but suddenly something reminds me of something and there is NOT ONE DAY that I dont share tears for his lost, it caught me at nights specially, i just cant help it, what would a new album would have been like, his face of joy after one, at least ONE of the shows he couldnt perform, everybody says "I cared about the kids", but they are ok and alive, i feel sad cause Michael is NOT HERE ANYMORE, his genius and his will to keep on, after all he passed through were one of my biggest inspirations, and still are, but he should BE ALIVE, he was the BEST, the GREATEST,

all i can say is that my pain will never heal, never heal, his care for making the best for people and look how they paid him, and still try to hurt his legacy, im tired of them, they are the evil ones, they are the waste, the trash, they will pay, im talking about the press, they will pay, and i will keep on loving him forever, his art is part of my will, this is how much he means to me, i will preserve his soul for the world to see, im an artist, i will just do that, i swear it

Back