I need some help with T25/Confused over T25/Thriller 25 Deluxe Fan Pack

Re: I need some advice about the editions!?Confused about T25 edns

Okay that's it! I'm just going to buy the Deluxe version I saw at the store. I've had it with trying to figure out which one is the right one for me so thanks everyone for helping out ;) :flowers:

When I bought mine (classic edition) I saw the zombie- covered was 3€ more expensive so was it with the 48-page booklet? :eek:
If yes, oh no. I should've bought that one.

I think it was, at least the one I have (zombie cover) has that booklet and it was more expensive than the others.

Re: What about this pic, does the Deluxe version contain 2 booklets?

421202.jpg

Hi, I saw this pic on Amazon. Are there people that bought the cd and received these two booklets?

Nope. The booklet and the hard cover are an unique book. I mean, the booklet is glued on the hard cover.

Here 2 pics I've just taken :p:

immag035go0.jpg

immag036tq2.jpg

Thriller 25 Deluxe Fan Pack

Hey guys, I found on this website http://www.michaeljackzone.com (very cool name by the way :) some information about a CD/DVD/DVD box that has released in the States. Here is the link to the article. But im not sure about the box. Is this a box like Ultimate Collection? Or is it more like a VideoCassette box.

Hope to hear from you very soon...

Re: Thriller 25 Deluxe Fan Pack

I am going to merge this with the existing thread on 'confusion/help with the different versions of T25'. :smile:

The digital download of Thriller25 is also available on iTunes. Both in Super Deluxe Edition (meaning the bonus tracks of the 2001 Special Edition are included) and the 25 Deluxe Edition which is a digital download version of the Deluxe Hardback Book Edition. Both downloads come with a Digital booklet.

Last edited:

Wait what? The deluxe edition with48 pages/hardbound case has the regular cover or zombie cover? Or does it sell in both covers?

the deluxe one sells in both covers

Thriller 25th

Hey people... can you give me list of all thriller 25th edition stuff?
I have only deluxe version (cd plus dvd), and its amazing...

I don't think the deluxe sells in both covers.. it just HAS both covers, on each side
Here's what I know so far

Regular Editions (not counting bonus track versions):
Classic cover with lyrics booklet and DVD
Zombie cover with lyrics booklet and DVD (have yet to see this by itself)
Walmart Deluxe fan pack with Zombie cover (see above) and Number Ones DVD

Then a deluxe edition with a 44page book (literally a book) with CD and DVD

Re: I need some advice about the editions!

Thanks, that was some helpful info. Although now I've got even more to choose from ;)

Hmm okay it clears some things up but I was in the nearby record store today and they said they had the Deluxe edition but that was only the hard cover booklet with the cd-slides. I don't know how many pages it had but I don't get why the Amazon pic above shows the classic cover front saying it's the deluxe version. You see? I just want the best version possible and maybe the record store here doesn't have it.

What I can tell you is that I bought the Deluxe Casebook Edition from Amazon.com and as you said it showed the same picture of just Michael on the cover. But when I received it in the mail the FRONT cover had Michael and the Zombies (with the Zombies in metallic gold). The photo of Michael alone was on the back of the Casebook. This Deluxe Casebook Edition is the higher priced and has the larger content.

Now to explain what the regular CD looks like: According to the CD cover that I saw at the Wal-Mart and later I noticed the difference on Amazon.com...The Zombies are more in color, instead of the metallic gold. Also the regular CD is thinner because the casebook has less content.

So all this means that the best one to buy is the one that has the title:

DELUXE CASEBOOK EDITION - The cover should coincide with the fact that it more expensive and has more content in the casebook. The CD is in the front sleeve and the DVD is in the back sleeve inside the casebook.

Re: I need some advice about the editions!

What I can tell you is that I bought the Deluxe Casebook Edition from Amazon.com and as you said it showed the same picture of just Michael on the cover. But when I received it in the mail the FRONT cover had Michael and the Zombies (with the Zombies in metallic gold). The photo of Michael alone was on the back of the Casebook. This Deluxe Casebook Edition is the higher priced and has the larger content.

Now to explain what the regular CD looks like: According to the CD cover that I saw at the Wal-Mart and later I noticed the difference on Amazon.com...The Zombies are more in color, instead of the metallic gold. Also the regular CD is thinner because the casebook has less content.

So all this means that the best one to buy is the one that has the title:

DELUXE CASEBOOK EDITION - The cover should coincide with the fact that it more expensive and has more content in the casebook. The CD is in the front sleeve and the DVD is in the back sleeve inside the casebook.

Thanks for your reply. So by saying that the DELUXE CASEBOOK EDITION has more content in the casebook does that mean that there are actually two DELUXE versions? Or were you just talking about the original and the casebook?

I don't think the deluxe sells in both covers.. it just HAS both covers, on each side
Here's what I know so far

Regular Editions (not counting bonus track versions):
Classic cover with lyrics booklet and DVD
Zombie cover with lyrics booklet and DVD (have yet to see this by itself)
Walmart Deluxe fan pack with Zombie cover (see above) and Number Ones DVD

Then a deluxe edition with a 44page book (literally a book) with CD and DVD

thanks...
Whats difference is beetween clasic and deluxe version?:)

Where can i buy all that items?:)
Are they available to buy in Austria? Here when i live they have only deluxe version...

Back