I still don't get "Blood on the Dancefloor"?

Oh yea. That's basically what happened.

Never thought about the dance floor just being metaphor. Then, it matches another metaphor "that simple dance" in "I got to enjoy that simple dance" for body movements in having sex. So, "dance floor" means the bed where the one-night stand happened.

It also relates back to Billie Jean a little I think. "She said I am the one, who will dance, in the round"
I'm thinking Billie Jean just changed her name to Susie >_>

Unless we are the creator of the metephor...reveal what that metephor is actually about...

We as the viewer, listener can only interpete what the creator of that metephor meant by it..!

Therefore, I think it could be about the evil ones seeing a golden oportunity to take advantage of a situation by meeting their objective of "trying to destroy" the midus touch of the world...

But there was ONE THING they "never" counted on...the protection of rightousness, the salvation of the truth and the justice it always creates..!

Last edited:
Circa 1997, we were informed that Blood on the Dance Floor is a metaphor of having unprotected sex, which can lead to a big risk (HIV). So to sum it up, the song tells you be careful when you are planning to have sex and related to that subject.

I don't remember neither the source nor the way I was informed (newspaper/magazine/mjifc chatroom etc.).

'We' as in more than just one person was informed.

Is it valid? I don't know.

yeah i remember reading that aswell.
btw was BOTD A dangerous outtake? where did it come from

Back