I Truly understand y mike is taking this break

well it's unlikely Michael will share any intimate stories about how close he and James Brown were because that's part of his private life, and he respects mr. Browns private life as much as he wants people to respect his own, too.

DuranDuran, I really like your description of BB King's legacy and the way Prince works too... it's good to see Michaels work and carreer in a broader perpective that way. Thanks for the insights.

But as much as I agree with this thread, that Michael deserves a break from his hectic public life... he really isn't taking any break at all. He's working his butt off - writing, recording, rehearsing, putting some mindboggling new stuff together right now as we speak, and holding some very tricky business meetings in between because he knows what he wants and how he wants to bring it to the world. And he's not taking no for an answer from some silly showbiz executives who don't share his visions. On top of that, as most parents do, he works and spends time with his children as well - that's not an or-or decision.

I had an opportunity to see Michael when he was driving to the recording studio in Vegas a few months ago, me and a few friends talked to him briefly through the car window. I told him that I was happy to see he was recording again, and he looked at me kind of shocked, and emphatically said: 'I never stopped recording. Never. I always write and record. Always.'

You have to realize writing and recording isn't simply 'work' for Michael, it's an essential part of who he is as a human being, too... he writes to deal with stuff, because he gets inspired, and simply because he wants to. He's a musician and an artist in his core being, not just a 'popstar'.

I agree very much.
But you make it sound like it have bin a total hell for Michael during these years, we'd have to remember that this is what Michael is passinonate about doing. He is enjoying being on stage performing, and making music. Of course I can understand that it must be hard without a break, but Michael loves making music :)

well it's unlikely Michael will share any intimate stories about how close he and James Brown were because that's part of his private life, and he respects mr. Browns private life as much as he wants people to respect his own, too.

DuranDuran, I really like your description of BB King's legacy and the way Prince works too... it's good to see Michaels work and carreer in a broader perpective that way. Thanks for the insights.

But as much as I agree with this thread, that Michael deserves a break from his hectic public life... he really isn't taking any break at all. He's working his butt off - writing, recording, rehearsing, putting some mindboggling new stuff together right now as we speak, and holding some very tricky business meetings in between because he knows what he wants and how he wants to bring it to the world. And he's not taking no for an answer from some silly showbiz executives who don't share his visions. On top of that, as most parents do, he works and spends time with his children as well - that's not an or-or decision.

I had an opportunity to see Michael when he was driving to the recording studio in Vegas a few months ago, me and a few friends talked to him briefly through the car window. I told him that I was happy to see he was recording again, and he looked at me kind of shocked, and emphatically said: 'I never stopped recording. Never. I always write and record. Always.'

You have to realize writing and recording isn't simply 'work' for Michael, it's an essential part of who he is as a human being, too... he writes to deal with stuff, because he gets inspired, and simply because he wants to. He's a musician and an artist in his core being, not just a 'popstar'.

omg did he really tell u that
wow
i woulda say
ok
im sorry mr,jackson
lol
trellmj

Back