If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

I wish you were with us
I wish you were experiencing the EDM generation, the historic turn of music now.
I wish you were there with me, us ..all its another family see.. How I wish this m
I miss you... I can never not miss you m
I love you so much
Oh god I think you would have loved sonny and his non stop original creativity
plus Jack Ü, Josh Pan, ZHU all these guys
You are missing so much tho :'(
Trying to add the ZHU video I'll come back m and do it for you
I just hope somewhere in heaven you'd be watching over the EDM fam
Ok M here's something new , fresh
What do you think please ?

[video=youtube_share;qv9YI8Oqs30]http://youtu.be/qv9YI8Oqs30[/video]

Last edited:
You were far too good for this planet. Every good thing you did was ignored and they instead chose to lie about you. The fact you were a superstar meant that they never left you alone. Even now they won't let you rest in peace. It's a shame that you had to share the planet with these people.

However, despite the attempts to tarnish your image you're still the most Googled person of all time and, since your unfortunate passing, your legacy continues and you've been more successful than any other artist. Xscape got to number 1 in seven countries... the haters' pathetic, little, agenda is still failing. Long may it continue. :bow:

my dear, sweet Michael....
I just want you to know how much i love you, and how much you mean to me. but most of all, how much you've, not only inspired me, but influenced me. You've had such a huge impact and influence on my life, that i have you to thank for that i am the person that i am today. you've taught me so many incredible important things, and given me so many great life lessons, i've taken it all to heart, and had with me my whole life, and will always carry in my heart. you are not only my idol, my role model, you are my mentor. thank you for making me a more understanding and caring person, for people and for the world. it was thanks to you i opened my eyes to how the world really is, and that we all need to do our part to help heal the world. you taught me that. you taught me not to judge. you taught me to understand
when you left us, way to soon, a big part of me died. i will never experience the joy you gave us, ever again. i will always have the music and the memories, which i treasure, but i will never see you again. i miss you every day. not a day goes by where i don't think about how lucky i am to have you in my life, and what a privilege it is to be a fan of your incredible work,, and how much i admire you for everything you have done, and how lucky i am because you are such a big part of my heart. i don't take any of it for granted. i really do appreciate it...every single day. i am so proud of everything i've learned from you, and if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be who i am. no one in my life has taught me, guided me and helped me so much to develop and shape the way i have, from child, to teenager, to adult

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am because of you...love you forever :ciao:

Last edited:
I'd tell him how much I loved his album invincible and how lost children makes me cry lol bless his soul!

Michael Michael Michael ah how I miss you greatly
Felt really ill, horrible this past few days
But feeling a little better cause of some certain magic still out there and it's only implemented by you
Love you so much
Night m. you and your Angel keep me strong

2z6bfjn.jpg

Michael I'll keep you in my heart and that's where you'll stay,
I miss you so much, Happy valentines day Sharyn x

I'm not sure what I would say. Depends on how long I had? I would obviously do the unoriginal thing and express to him how much of a fan I am. Then I'd probably do something embarrassing like attempt to moonwalk or perform the thriller dance lol I really don't know.

If Michael was reading this I would say 'Thank you for being the one constant source of inspiration and love in my life. Thanks for being compassionate even when you were wronged and exercising humility, peace, harmony and understanding. Thank you for all the wounderful, amazing, incredible music, short films, concerts, interviews, poetry, humanitarianism and joy you brought to this world. You have given me a lifetimes worth of happiness and moments of sheer pleasure and excitement. Being your fan has been the greatest journey and one of the most rewarding experiences of my entire life. You were and are the absolute greatest of all time.

Do you remember the chain of hearts back in 2005 with my poem? And another one I sent you for your 50th birthday? What do you think?

Anyway, a poem that I have written recently has been submitted to an online zine. I pray for positive feedback. Then my dream would be accomplished. I wanted to be a poet or a rapper but got somehow convinced that I'd be better suited for science. I'm keeping the faith that I'll manage both. I'm sure you hear me.

Say hello to my grandma. She is surely looking at me and saying, "Oh, you naughty girl, you dyed your hair that colour AGAIN?!", I swear! :)

Do you remember the chain of hearts back in 2005 with my poem? And another one I sent you for your 50th birthday? What do you think?

Anyway, a poem that I have written recently has been submitted to an online zine. I pray for positive feedback. Then my dream would be accomplished. I wanted to be a poet or a rapper but got somehow convinced that I'd be better suited for science. I'm keeping the faith that I'll manage both. I'm sure you hear me.

Say hello to my grandma. She is surely looking at me and saying, "Oh, you naughty girl, you dyed your hair that colour AGAIN?!", I swear! :)

When I read your post last night it managed to bring back a flood of memories. So much so that I had to go and dig up my own words on those two occasions :) The thing in 2005 you mentioned I presume has to do with the hearts left at Neverland towards the end of the trial, right? Back then I sent a faith-oriented message, whilst in 2008 I also sent a poem to Michael for his birthday. I, same as you, can't help but wonder what he thought of my little gifts and words.

Not sure how the 2008 birthday package was received, but I was beyond ecstatic with the way things worked out in 2005. It is always marvelous to see your words and hopes confirmed by reality. In the heart shape written at the end of May 2005 I was "instructing" him (most lovingly and politely of course :p) to trust God because "victory would be near at hand". Less than two weeks later it came :D Obviously, I had no such guarantee, but I was trying to encourage him while hiding my own fears. It was wonderful to see my faith in God, his innocence and his brilliant defense team confirmed with them 14 Not Guilty verdicts, really wonderful.

Funny how after all these years I've found myself using the same verbal patterns lol. The spirit of the words of support, their meaning and the love behind them are the same 22, 11 or 2 years ago. Whenever I think of him I always associate him with the same ole' feelings. The circumstances in my life are the ones that have changed. The love for Michael has remained and I'm convinced a part of it will always stay with me.

Good luck with your poem and may God rest your grandma's soul! I've lost of couple of them oldies in recent years and I know what it's like to miss them. Blessings!

Last edited:
Oh Michael,

I would like to thank you, Michael for 'kicking me back' 6 years ago. I didn't believe there was life 'post MJ' but tomoz, a dream will be 'revealed' and I'm so excited yet scared :unsure:

I'm sure you'd be thrilled to see how well I 'healed' in all these years, we've been apart.

I still miss you though :cry: but I promise to be 'strong' so I can fullfill my mission I promised you 6 years ago. (y)

Oh, Hope all is well in Heaven :angel:

Love yous,

Daryll.

PS: I'm sorry for not buying OTW again but it just 'feels' wrong to me. I'd like to 'honour' you differently and more 'respectfully' :blush: You're NOT a product. You're were like a Bro to me so, you know. I hope you understand :unsure:

Hi Michael !
I've been missing you more than anything these times and I really need to talk to you right now. You know how much I love you, you've been a great support all these years when I didn't know what to do with my life and how to fight against all my problems. I really hope you hear all my prayers from where you are. I don't forget you, I wish I could hug you and tell you what you mean to me for hours... You are my angel

I asked for a rainbow and then I got a glimse of a piece of one
Thank you

Hi Michael
Be well in heavens hotel
Be well be free I love you infinity.
Sharyn x

Last edited:
At the risk of looking a fool, tho I love my family... so I'll do it anyway, some great source say I have to pass on the great news, Michael is alive he wants us to know this and he will see us all soon. He loves you guys. Be ready fam?

:blink:

At the risk of looking a fool, tho I love my family... so I'll do it anyway, some great source say I have to pass on the great news, Michael is alive he wants us to know this and he will see us all soon. He loves you guys. Be ready fam?

:wtf2:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all that you have given me. You were much more than just singing and dancing. You were a true entrepreneur. A true humanitarian. A visionary of sorts.

Michael, you have given me not only a love for music and dance, but a guideline for living. You showed that you can truly have a kind heart, you can truly care about people, and you can truly create a world with love, unity, happiness, and understanding.
You showed that you can achieve anything you want in life, as long as you work for it. Dedication is the key. Do what you love, and anyone or anything who opposes it doesn't matter.

You showed that no matter what happens in life, no matter how many times the world shoots you down, you MUST get back up. You MUST react with more love, and you MUST be the change you wish to see.
Thank you Michael. Thank you for being my escape. Thank you for your music, your dance, your ideas, and your ways of life; for they truly get me through the toughest of times.
A true role-model.
Michael Jackson.
Love Lives Forever.
michael-jackson1.jpg

Sorry guys had my computer hacked
that wasn't me posting it was some mean spirited person.
SORRY.

I miss you, Michael. Sometimes...I wish you could just take my hand, put your arm around my waist, and twirl me across a vast dance floor...just to have you near, in physical form, where I could smell your cologne, feel your heartbeat, see that smile, kiss your cheek...you'll save a dance for me, won't you? :girl_give_heart:

Michael,

You have inspired me to pursue my creative dreams, to make the world a more beautiful place with artistic visions and words that can touch people. Thank you for all of the ways you've helped me break out of societal norms and just be myself; ever since I was a little girl, I learned from you that it was okay think outside of the box. You've helped a lot of lonely folks in this world, myself included, and we're thankful for that. Thank you for touching our lives. Thank you for pushing me to be a better artist and musician. I wish you could hear the "Stranger In Moscow" remix I've been working on for months. It's not great, but I think you'd like it!

Let's meet up in the stars, one day.

Dear MJ watching us from above, I am starting putting "this is it" song puzzle now slowly together, it took so long for me to understand this reversed message, now I believe in that plan, the truth will come to light one day, evil will be defeated one day. I have a strong belief in this. Keep your head up there where you are in heaven.

Dear MJ, I still have "This is it" song on my player. As the only one on my player :) This is my favourite song because of it's meaning to me and as it was one of the songs I really got surprised of, the amasement was really great, it touched my heart. Why couldn't you issue it earlier? It would have saved me from doing many mistakes in my life. Was better if I could hear it before June, 25, 2009 and not after. It would have definitely make me go to London Concerts to which otherwise I decided not to go and booked myself 2 flights in other direction exactly on June, 25 just then to have to read the newspapers during the flight saying you were dead with really huge photos of you in them. And the second flight was so long - 10 hours and as I was in an airplane I couldn't check if these news were true this time or not due to many untrue stories media liked to publish about you. I wished that time it was not a true story, but unfortunately it was. I made a research on this song and the text in the latest version that was issued differs considerably from the original version recorded years back. So I wonder when that last version was really recorded, nobody mentions that nowhere. Have a peace in that quiet place in heaven you are now. It was not fair though to leave us all so soon. If I had a chance I would have also asked why you were wearing that austrian star award on your chest during 2005 trial, but I guess I guessed. Is a pity that the people's lifespan is so short to have time to enjoy things. I still can't believe you used anesthesia to fall asleep, as i was once I guess under similar anesthesia and though you get back rather quickly to senses after that but the body is still numb and you can't move and this is a horrible awful feeling so I would never agree to use it if not only for a surgery and if I had not to sleep till the end of my life I would prefer that than such drug, that is why I don't believe you used it, they say you did, but I just don't believe. Not to mention that it is said on internet in instruction to this drug that propofol (=deprivan) has constantly to drip into patient's body or the patient will wake up in 6 minutes, so not just an injection. And the person can't see, hear, move or feel anything under this anasthesia, he is in the dark with a spot light ahead, but he can still think, meaning being awake while all the senses are gone and wait till it ends. That's what I felt, so no real sleep.

Last edited:
Back