If you could ask Michael a question what would it be?

I'm from Brazil and I never wondered why he (and probably the director Spike Lee), chose Brazil to shoot the video. It was because of the contrast that the city of Rio de Janeiro offers. Two different realities, two different worlds. The upper class/upper middle class live surrounded by the several shanty towns that exist in the city. The song says they don't care about us, which portrays exactly what happens in the city. Those that live a comfortable life do not care about those that often experience the hardship of poverty, living in the shanty towns. It's the message Michael wanted to send to the world. It's not that this kind of reality exist only in Brazil, but I assume because Rio is considered one of most famous tourist attraction that he chose the city. More people would pay attention, showing that a postcard city also has people living extreme poverty.

:girl_sigh:

If he intended to one day return to Brazil..... :blushing: I wonder what he thought about my country and why he chose Brazil to shoot "They do not care about us", I always think about it. :thinking: I believe he really liked my country.... :heart::

mjjsource2005.jpg

scaled.php

:heart:

I was there.... :girl_sigh:

I'm from Brazil and I never wondered why he (and probably the director Spike Lee), chose Brazil to shoot the video. It was because of the contrast that the city of Rio de Janeiro offers. Two different realities, two different worlds. The upper class/upper middle class live surrounded by the several shanty towns that exist in the city. The song says they don't care about us, which portrays exactly what happens in the city. Those that live a comfortable life do not care about those that often experience the hardship of poverty, living in the shanty towns. It's the message Michael wanted to send to the world. It's not that this kind of reality exist only in Brazil, but I assume because Rio is considered one of most famous tourist attraction that he chose the city. More people would pay attention, showing that a postcard city also has people living extreme poverty.

:agree:

I think also (probably) was influenced by Spike Lee in choosing the country. Spike loves Brazil and has come here many times and of course, knows very well what our country.... Michael must have given many suggestions and Spike spoke about Brazil.... :wild: Well, NOW unfortunately we will never know. :( :cry: *big sigh* Or maybe one day Spike talk about it.

My question would be : "Hi Mr Jackson, would you mind answering a few questions ?

1 - I know you've already written about it a little in "Dancing The Dream" but i would really really like to know how you can spin the way you do on stage without feeling dizzy.

2 - Among all your dance moves, which one is your favourite ? If there were only one dance move you could choose to be able to remember which one would it be ?

3 - Have you ever taught your kids how to dance ? If yes, what dance moves did you teach them ? How old were they during their first "lesson" ?

4 - What is your favourite song, excluding yours of course ?

5 - I heard you liked Bruce Lee, what's your favourite Bruce Lee scene ?

6 - Oh btw, have you ever studied a martial art ?

7 - Would you mind teaching me um, what do fans call it again ? Jack, Jacksonese ? Matay, partay, parlay what does it all mean ? Who taught you that ? No disrespect.

8 - Nathalie Wood or Liz Taylor ?"

Last edited:
I would ask him how he continues to be hopeful about a better world...with every ugly thing going on right now.

i always wondered which was scarier..a person losing their mind loving you or losing their mind, hating you?

I would ask him if he was happy and safe and looking after himself,i would then offer to be his friend and i would just sit with him and listen to him like a really great friend would.

Why didn't you film an entire Bad Tour show on film, mofo?

I know it's hard, or maybe even impossible, but please, can you come back to earth again?
Love You! :heart:

It's between, "If you came to a fork in the road, in which both roads lead to re-living your life from early childhood, would you take the road to be an average joe schmoe? Or re-live your life as a child-growing-into-an-adult in the music business?" and "Can you please tell the angels 'no'?"

Here is something I asked during the last 'meditation' session :angel:
"Would you promise me to always be there for me? " :blush:

Due to living out your childhood during your adulthood how do you handle people who call you childish and a freak because I am doing the exact same thing as you I didn't have a normal childhood either now that I am 30 I am trying to have a childhood.

That is what I would ask him. I would probably be in tears at the end of my question. I am in tears as I type this.

Back