If you could choose any 3 concerts to be leaked, what would they be?

1. Bad Tour Madison Sqaure Garden (Only because this was a rare occation where he sings Smooth Criminal live)

2. Dangerous Tour Cardiff (Only because i live not to far away from there lol)

3. Victory Tour L.A

(Since I'm indecisive, I chose one show from every tour. Sue me.)

Victory Tour Los Angeles - December 9, 1984
Energetic, fun performances.

Bad Tour Kansas City - February 23, 1988
The first concert of the second leg of the Bad Tour. Reports from attendees of the concert say that every song was sung live... even Man in the Mirror!

Dangerous Tour Munich - June 27, 1992
Beat It done in the original key, first show of the Dangerous Tour. Energetic performances, great vocals.

HIStory Tour Sydney - November 14, 1996
MJ's wedding night! On November 14, 1996, Michael got married to Debbie Rowe. He was clearly excited, his energy is impeccable here. Beat It also appears to be sung live!

2. 93 Dangerous Concert Mexico City

We actually have Dangerous Tour Mexico recorded in PRO. Its just the fact that it is from one shot from high up. But it is actually professionally recorded. If you watch the Smooth Criminal performance posted above, it actually has one or two shots from the same camera :) Watch from 3:10.

One from Bad, one from HIStory.

But to be honest, there is only one I am dying to see: Dangerous Tour, Santiago, Chile, October 23, 1993. The original. I know there's a bootleg out there.

same! the moonwalk from the billie jean in that is the best one ive ever seen, jaw hits the floor

HIStory Budapest 1996 and HIStory Vienna 1997....plus every other concert in HQ we can possibly get. I just wanna see ALL of them!

And YEAH...all of the TII footage...every second of it. PLUS...I wanna see ANY footage on stage or OFF stage that we can get (with the family's approval!!). LONDON 2002...Sony Demo and Killer Thriller Party...I have some footage but I'd want ALL I can get and in HQ!!

1.) Dangerous tour Webley OR Dangerous tour concert from year 1993
2.) Bad tour in USA 88 or Webley 88
3.) HIStory tour Munich (different camera angles)

1) BAD TOUR WEMBLEY 88
2) DANGEROUS TOUR TOKYO 92 (ONE OF THE FIRST SHOWS, WHICH INCLUDES BAD & TWYMMF) (and if i'm not wrong, a tokyo show is circulating..you know...)
3) VICTORY TOUR LOS ANGELES 84

will we ever get a box set??????? :(

2) DANGEROUS TOUR TOKYO 92 (ONE OF THE FIRST SHOWS, WHICH INCLUDES BAD & TWYMMF) (and if i'm not wrong, a tokyo show is circulating..you know...)

Just thought id throw it out there that Tokyo isnt one of the first shows. Its actually from the very end of the 2nd leg in December 1992.

Just thought id throw it out there that Tokyo isnt one of the first shows. Its actually from the very end of the 2nd leg in December 1992.

one of the first shows in tokyo, i mean ;) he performed 8 nights, but only in the firsts he sang bad & twymmf..

Here's the audio of Mike singing Smooth Criminal at Madison Sqaure Garden during the Bad Tour. The sound quality isn't perfect but check out how awesome Mike's vocals are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCHamUZJxPk

Ahh its great isnt it. Id LOVE to see it.

Its all very well saying it though. No matter how many times you say your dieing to see a certain show, it never gets you any closer :\

and just think all you youngsters, like below 20, you guys have gotten to see stuff the older ones have been waiting to see since the 80s, imagine being in your 20s when thriller came, and you wanted to see victory footage, then bad came etc etc ... imagine how bad it is for them, must of been torture to wait 20 + years dying to see stuff..

BAD TOUR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NEW YORK 1988
Most of us just want a 2nd leg Bad Tour show pro shot in general and I would be happy for any of them. However if I was able to choose id pick this one.
For one it takes place in the worlds most famous arena, secondly it features Tatiana kissing Michael during TWYMMF, lastly all of the songs are LIVE apart from Man In The Mirror!

1987 Brisbane Bad Tour, 2nd Show: Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and 5 year old Wade Robson perform the song "Bad". Wade dances onstage as Stevie and MJ both sing a long rendition of this song! It is the last song of the last concert in Australia, and only performed infront of a small 10,000 people.

HIStory Tour, Kiel, 13.06.1997

Peronally, I'd like to see HIStory Tour Munich '97, Dangerous Tour Bucharest '92 and Bad Tour Yokohama leak! :)

Seriously though, from what we've seen of the amateur recording of the Dangerous Tour in Monza, Italy '92, that'd be freakin' sweet!...Bad Tour Los Angeles 1989 (Jan.27th, final show) and any Victory Tour concert :yes:

Last edited:
while you people are talking about concerts let me ask this.

What concert is that in moonwalker-man in the mirror from where he is wearing the black bad jacket (that was auctioned off recently)?

and just think all you youngsters, like below 20, you guys have gotten to see stuff the older ones have been waiting to see since the 80s, imagine being in your 20s when thriller came, and you wanted to see victory footage, then bad came etc etc ... imagine how bad it is for them, must of been torture to wait 20 + years dying to see stuff..

Oh you are right
OMG that must have been a hard time...:timer:

We youngsters really should be more happy :doh:
but all is so exciting and you all time want to see more of his shows :fortuneteller:

Oh you are right
OMG that must have been a hard time...:timer:

well i went from about 1992 after getting the legend continues untill, 2003 before i saw any more bad tour footage, and i mean i was desperate to see some for all them years:(:( and i never saw any history tour, ghosts, tv shows like grammys untill, 2004 onward...:(

Bad Tour Wembley (maybe Los Angeles is better but for sure Wembley has more camera angles and crowd shots), Dangerous Tour Tokyo New Year's Eve, and HIStory Tour Dublin, or Oslo.

Victory Tour L.A.

Any 2nd leg of the Bad tour

An official release of the HIStory tour, maybe Munich

Bad Tour Wembley
something from the Triumph or Victory tours, idk which or where
and HIStory tour Auckland!!

Apprantly HIStory tour Munich was set for a VHS release back in 1997 but Michael decided not to release it because he was dissapointed with his performance. I kind of agree with Michael there cause although the Munich show was good (Cause let's face it there's no such thing as a Bad Michael Jackson concert lol) it wasn't the best show from the HIStory tour

In my opinion from what i've seen on youtube these were the best shows from the HIStory tour

Bucharest
Kuala Lumpur
Brunei

Last edited:
while you people are talking about concerts let me ask this.

What concert is that in moonwalker-man in the mirror from where he is wearing the black bad jacket (that was auctioned off recently)?

i think bits of barcelona and wembley - the barcelona bit i think is the spin in the black jacket because its on a bad tour "around the world" documentary and they are setting up in spain and they show clips from billie jean, man in the mirror etc. i may be wrong though.

i think birchey will probably know

Victory from the Texas show (w/ guest Eddie Van Halen!)

Bad Wembley or Japan

Jacksons 1976 tour. It's very rare to hear those Motown classics sung by a near-adult Michael!

If there already wasn't a Live Triumph CD, I'd have put that one over the '76 concert.

I think one day we will see official releases of Victory/Bad/HIStory. it's only a matter of time I think before the entire catalogue eventually gets the treatment of remastering and promotion/release that it deserves (along w/ Moonwalker, Ghosts, Captain EO, Making of Thriller, etc).

Back