If you could go back in time ......

Since I was born in the 90s, I would've gone back to 1993 (I was only 3 that year but still!) because then I would warn him about the Chandlers. They sure didn't seem like they were a nice family at all.

Funny I've been thinking about that. I would tell him not sign with Sony.

So many unfortunate things but this is where his life took a real turn that wasn't just part of the challenges we face in life. I think this is where he really was facing people out to destroy him

I know I've said this.. but every time I read the title of the thread I have the visual I had on June 18th.. After he got home from rehearsal and his bedroom light turned on.. If I only knew what was going on in that room!

I think back, did I see a figure.. did I see two figures in that room? I only remember the light shining through the curtains. If I knew better.. What could have I done? Would I be audacious enough to force myself over those gates??

Or let me rewind hours and that moment I had his hand in mine.. that would be easier, just tell him what I know now... He'd think I'm crazy, but what would I have to lose in that moment where he had his life to lose?

Hmmm... gosh, I think I'd go back to prevent the shooting of the Pepsi ad in 1984, somehow.

I can't help but think of the leaked of footage Ebony '07 photoshoot where he silently winced in pain, as the photographer touched his hair or other various moments of him being in pain during/after the subsequent treatments (after the '84 accident) he was under.

I think preventing Michael from doing something would be hard. My choice would be to stimulate something he already wanted to do: making movies. I would go back to the moment right after the HIStory Tour, and try to ignite that movie fire inside of him. I would offer Invincible for that – or may be he would still have recorded those songs anyway. But making a career in movies would probably have stopped him from the This Is It tour – and the enormous amount of stress that caused in him.

I don't think (at least from my view) if Michael is in physical pain or personal discomfort of the guy grabbing him.. I don't think (I could be wrong) that he was still ballooning in the 00's.. It should not take 20 years for the process. and the ballooning is where I'd assume most pain came from years after the burn..

Hmmm... gosh, I think I'd go back to prevent the shooting of the Pepsi ad in 1984, somehow.

I can't help but think of the leaked of footage Ebony '07 photoshoot where he silently winced in pain, as the photographer touched his hair or other various moments of him being in pain during/after the subsequent treatments (after the '84 accident) he was under.
I'm so glad I'm not the only 1 who saw his pain on that photo shoot!

think this thread is still kinda relevant since we are March now again.

I would go back to March or even April 2009 and just 'kidnap' Michael from that bloody house really as I have to live with this 'guilt' of NOT acting out my 'gut feelings' I struggled with at that time. I was having bloody nightmares of Michael's doom and I was 'collared' to believe they were only 'bloody nightmares' cause of the stress it brought me as I had a new job back then.

I so wish to this very day... I would have got the guts to just 'kidnap' him and try to explain my bloody visions of his coming doom but I was 'lulled' in a false sense of Michael is been taken care of 'correctly', sure! :doh:

Yeash, I've told my 'friends' about my nightmares and visions but they didn't believe me and when it finally happened, they ran off 'scared' as to why did I know what was gonna happen. :eek:

As much as I would have loved to save him from Conrad Murray or even the Pepsi commercial accident, I believe that right now I would find it even more important to tell him to not hang out with certain kids. And yeah, that he shouldn't have held Blanket outside that balcony! People will never let that one go either...

id go back to the day i saw him in concert in 1996

Back