I'm Suprised Dr. Treacy Would Do This

No wonder these stars have handlers around to keep an eye on things, but unfortunately, bad deeds still take place. It is so unfortunate that so many docs and lawyers are unethical. Doctors used to be so closed mouth before, but the pull of tv is damaging the profession.

Sorry, off topic, but don't you just love that there's an article abotu Joan Rivers' doctor doing the exact same thing (pretty sure it was)?

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/joan-rivers-doctor-snapped-selfie-during-throat-procedure-001900384.html

That's exactly what I thought of when I read about Rivers doctor earlier today. All those years in medical school and vowing to be ethical, etc.,... and they throw it all away because they lose all common sense of right and wrong. Michael seemed to have multiple doctors around him like this. I'm sure that more inappropriate things were done to Michael that we don't even know about. Photos taken without his consent, recordings, and who knows what else. Yikes.

Their do not care about Michael's privacy their still run on REELZ (238) DirecTV Autopsy The Last Hours Of Michael Jackson Life so sad the man can not rest in peace.

For some reason I am not that surprised. I Unfriended the guy on Facebook over two years ago because he reveled a bit too much in his spotlight and one day I just couldn't stand it anymore and hit the unfriend button. Apparently my intuition was correct.

Conference, or conference, if there is ONE person on this planet who would not even consent to a photo in his own chart - it's Michael.

And for some reason I doubt Michael would give any form of consent for picture, research, or no research.

nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Michael

I think referring to himself as a "machine" is how he described himself to Randy Phillips.

No wonder he didn't trust most (if not all) adults. Unfortunately, some kids turned out to be rotten to the core, as well.

Jesus...unbelievable and disappointing. Was there anyone trustworthy in Michael's life?

What a pertinent question. Incidents like these are painful reminders of the lows human nature can succumb to. Sadly, Michael's life was made of many such instances and people. For many individuals and corporate entities and from many perspectives (be it the media's or that of the general public) he was not a human being. And the treatment he got because of that may be more tragic than even his death.

For someone who gave so much to the world (through his art and his philanthropy) he didn't receive much in return, not when it came to what mattered most - respect for his private sphere, understanding for his shortcomings and the space and the freedom to be truly happy, to love and to be loved.

Lately I'm running into all kinds of threads started long ago. Some are lovely and terribly inspiring showing the depth of people's love for Michael and his music, while others, such as this one, are sheer disappointments.

Unfortunately, they all belong to the same puzzle which was Michael's life, therefore one needs to take it all in, the whole doggone package, the good with the bad. It is however reassuring to realize that in spite all of the drama and the pain caused by sooooo many in such dreadful ways, there still were and are those who care so very deeply for Michael and find comfort in his message and appreciate his art. That is very comforting indeed.

All of you lovely people here at MJJC and beyond it truly are marvelous and I salute you all for the deep and honest affection you all have for Michael :)

Last edited:
Back