In Search of: 2016 Mike Calendar

I've left comments on the site in the past but not sure if it did any good. I'm a little ashamed of the way they're handling it and don't know if the Estste is even aware of it.
The descriptions on the DVD missing, no calendars, advertising with an Amazon link only to see that they are not allowed to sell the product is just wierd.
I don't know if it's unique with them or not. Customer service is sorely lacking wherever I go.

I've left comments on the site in the past but not sure if it did any good. I'm a little ashamed of the way they're handling it and don't know if the Estste is even aware of it.
The descriptions on the DVD missing, no calendars, advertising with an Amazon link only to see that they are not allowed to sell the product is just wierd.
I don't know if it's unique with them or not. Customer service is sorely lacking wherever I go.

I went to the store to check on the status of my calendar (which finally came today, woo hoo) and was able to use their online chat customer service option. They were pleasant and apologized for the delay in getting my calendar. Here's the front and back cover!

048_zpsoiibvjke.jpg

061_zpsjumhm004.jpg

Really? They had an online chat person??? I need to go log on-that's terrific news. And the pix in that calendar are TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep and they responded quickly too, woo hoo! I'm impressed by the pics...they truly are terrific! :wub:
The pics are great. I have a guy on Facebook griping a bit about the store so I told him about your online chat experience. He tried today and couldn't get anybody so I might try for him.

The pics are great. I have a guy on Facebook griping a bit about the store so I told him about your online chat experience. He tried today and couldn't get anybody so I might try for him.

I was checking on an existing order, so maybe that's the difference? The time I was checking on my order was before noon Atlanta time.

I was checking on an existing order, so maybe that's the difference? The time I was checking on my order was before noon Atlanta time.
He was too. He and I bought Bad25 when they restocked last week. He found his order but it was unfulfilled so far. His payment went thru. He's just trying to figure how long it will take.
I'm not going to worry about mine. I know it will take a long time.

He was too. He and I bought Bad25 when they restocked last week. He found his order but it was unfulfilled so far. His payment went thru. He's just trying to figure how long it will take.
I'm not going to worry about mine. I know it will take a long time.

Yeah, I didn't know my calendar order would take that long to be fufilled. My guess on your friend's order is the new store is working out the kinks and/or underestimated the demand for Mike material.

Back