Incredible lifelike Michael Jackson Thriller bust [Update] The Creator comments in our thread

Re: Incredible lifelike Michael Jackson Thriller bust

Hi there everyone,

I'm the one who made this piece. Here's some newer pics of one I just made.

fin2.jpg

v2.jpg

Like some of you said, it's far from perfect but I think I'm getting there slowly. ;)

One last pic, this time with better lighting and the jacket on:

v2promo.jpg

Hi there everyone,

fin2.jpg

v2.jpg

Like some of you said, it's far from perfect but I think I'm getting there slowly. ;)

v2promo.jpg

Thank you godaiking for visiting our board and sharing more with us. Your work is so amazing, Very life-like
you are so talented. About how long did it take you to make it ? I would be very interested in the process.

Hey Community,
i am the one who bought godaiking´s first version of "thriller" michael;)

All i can say......get your hands on it if you can...to see it in person is totally AMAZING!
It is as if he is in front of you.....waiting to make a move;)

Godaiking really knows how to make it look so real....(the pictures do not do it justice).
This is the BEST MJ bust you can get! i promise.....

cu michaeltoni

To sculpt the bust, it took me nearly 2 years to make. Looking at lots of reference pictures. And I'm still not done! There's something still off with the mouth to me. But it's only slight I think. I'm probably going to do later versions of Mike with this sculpt (Bad era and Dangerous era with altered nose and cleft chin).

But Michaeltoni is right. It's something you have to see in person to appreciate. Pics don't do it justice.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Hi there everyone,

fin2.jpg

v2.jpg

v2promo.jpg

WOW! :eek: Sooooooooooooooooooo perfect!!!! :wild:

I just went on that board but didnt see the pic :(

Can someone please show me a pic ?

^^ The pics are being show in here 8701girl. Im not sure what you mean by another pic.

godaiking;3615341 said:
To sculpt the bust, it took me nearly 2 years to make. Looking at lots of reference pictures. And I'm still not done! There's something still off with the mouth to me. But it's only slight I think. I'm probably going to do later versions of Mike with this sculpt (Bad era and Dangerous era with altered nose and cleft chin).

But Michaeltoni is right. It's something you have to see in person to appreciate. Pics don't do it justice.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Thats dedication 2 years , but it really paid off. I agree this must be seen in person to be fully appreciated.
The pictures above alone are amazing. I would love Michael's estate to have one of these. Its truly the best Ive seen.
OMg I would love to see a Bad era or Dangerous era Bust :wub:
Actually in all eras Michael had a unique beauty to behold. IMO

michaeltoni;3615197 said:
Hey Community,
i am the one who bought godaiking´s first version of "thriller" michael;)
All i can say......get your hands on it if you can...to see it in person is totally AMAZING!
It is as if he is in front of you.....waiting to make a move;)
Godaiking really knows how to make it look so real....(the pictures do not do it justice).
This is the BEST MJ bust you can get! i promise.....

cu michaeltoni

Wow I envy you :) Please share your pictures too Michaeltoni ... please please please
If possible I would also like to see it pictured from a distance as aposed to all closeups.

8701girl;3615683 said:
I mean the pic of this "lifelike michael jackson bust"
Im sorry you got confused. That is what we are discussing and looking at in this thread-
Please read the comments from the creator of this bust above

Thriller era - Lifelike michael jackson bust

v2promo.jpg

fixedproto.jpg

I Feel the same way Ashtanga :wub:

Hey Its up for Bid on Ebay if anyone really wants it. It sure looks like someone does:)
1/1 Lifesize CUSTOM Michael Jackson Thriller bust Hot Toys Life mask size cast
s.gif

Current bid:
US $1,325.00

Description on Ebay
This is a lifesize CUSTOM MADE/SCULPTED bust of Michael Jackson by Godaiking Studios.
Nearly 2 years of work went into the development of this piece.

The bust is made of durable plastic resin and the skin painted to match Michael's skin tone from the Thriller era (1982-1985). Comes with mount wig and realistic glass eyes.

NO JACKET INCLUDED. Jacket in the pic is easily obtained through Ebay. You are only bidding on the bust in the pics below.

I will give the winning bidder advice on how to display the bust with a Thriller jacket.

These pics don't do it justice. This is the closest you're going to have Michael in your home.
VERY realistic.

I've decided to offer one more Prototype bust until I figure out what to do with these.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pass on some new pics of my revised MJ sculpt. I've fixed a few things like the eyes and other small parts. Still not a 100% but I think it looks better than the previous ones I've done:

1.jpg

michael_jackson_lifesize_bust_mj_r_pic4_thriller__by_godaiking-d5aet7r.jpg

michael_jackson_lifesize_bust_mj_r_pic1_thriller__by_godaiking-d5aesyh.jpg

michael_jackson_lifesize_bust_mj_r_pic2_thriller__by_godaiking-d5aet1i.jpg

After this, it's onto a Bad era sculpt and build!

-Joe

Nice improvments Godaiking :)
OMG I cant with for BAD Era Bust :wild: .. make it sexy baby :wub:

All I can say is.. it would be unhealthy and dangerous if I had a sculpture like that with me...LOL!
superb job, cannot wait to see the Bad one.. :swoon: and can I just say your work is far better than many of the official wax figures Michael was presented in the past? a lot better. :clapping:

Last edited:
All I can say is.. it would be unhealthy and dangerous if I had a sculpture like that with me...LOL!
superb job, cannot wait to see the Bad one.. :swoon: and can I just say your work is far better than many of the official wax figures Michael was presented in the past? a lot better. :clapping:

Thanks!! That comment means alot to me. For the Bad, I have been gathering alot of photos from that era. Obviously, some changes to his nose and added cleft to the chin. Are there any other details I should add?

After this Thriller, I'm going to do one more Thriller era torso (Billie Jean 25th Motown peformance). I've done a Beat It version already. :)

Here's one last pic of my Thriller torso:

newpix.jpg

MjsLovelyOne88; said:
can I just say your work is far better than many of the official wax figures Michael was presented in the past? a lot better. :clapping:

This is so true !
You're a hell of an artist ;)

I'm thinking of doing a "Rock with You" Mj version. It'll probably be a one off where I'll have to alter the nose of course. Not sure yet though. ;)

OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

You are gonna do a bad era one.......oh my :dropdead:

Again, it looks amazing.

I do think the ears are wrong though, they look too big

Thanks!! That comment means alot to me. For the Bad, I have been gathering alot of photos from that era. Obviously, some changes to his nose and added cleft to the chin. Are there any other details I should add?

After this Thriller, I'm going to do one more Thriller era torso (Billie Jean 25th Motown peformance). I've done a Beat It version already. :)

Here's one last pic of my Thriller torso:

newpix.jpg

great job godaiking. amazing - thanks for posting

Back