Incredible lifelike statue of Michael.

I like them, pretty close :yes:

I also like this one. I think it's in Brazil but I'm not sure, they say the sculptor is Marcelo Rezende.

[youtube]sSULgGlrVpc&feature=related[/youtube]

Ooh no- I don't like that one, sorry- BUT I do looove the one by the French sculptor. It is so real. His face is as close as the real thing as I ever seen!! Just beautiful!

Where are they displayed or are they? Does anybody know?

Where are they displayed or are they? Does anybody know?
Good question.

Just remember... Michael and Xuxa:

xuxa_michael+jackson.jpg

:wub:

EDIT.....

I found this in a Brazilian forum:

Without much money, he works in the background of your home and uses porcelain, styrofoam and natural hair.
Marcelo, who does not sell his sculptures (which take six months to make) and he wants create a museum as Madame Tussauds.
And there 6 years he makes sculptures.

Marcelo Rezende lives in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), probably the statue is in Brazil. :)

Another video I found:

[youtube]OPnkQ4Fu4hY&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:
The sculpture of the brazilian guy on that second video is actually pretty good. I'm not talking about the one with "Xuxa" Meneguel, but the second one. It's not perfect, but it's good.

Back to the main topic: that sculpture's also creepy realistic, though there's something bugging me about the face... Can't point out what, exactly.

Wow, too bad its so expensive :(
Would be great if it would be around $400... 2000 euro is waaaay too much for fans :D

Yes I know, at first I went crazy and started thinking about selling my stuff to buy one, untill I realised that you CAN'T actually buy the lifesize version.

The 2000 Euros are for a bronze MJ Bust.... :(

It's a pretty good likeness of him. They made his face a little to wide but it looks more like him than some others statues. The one of him on him toes is pretty cool though :)

Out of all the statues and wax figures (and impersonators) that I have seen, this one comes the closest to looking like him.

Me too. That's how Michael Jackson looked like after all.

Pretty good, much better than the Madame Tussaud's ones.

Wow, that's pretty amazing. I agree that this better than Madame Tussauds' statues. Is this a wax figure? If not what is it made out of? And where is it on display at? That is so cool.

Wish we could buy the life-size version, would be like having MJ in your room. Of all the models/waxworks I've seen it's by far the best I've seen so far, but the chin is not right, it's too wide and the mouth is a tiny bit too wide too. Apart from that it's pretty much perfect, I literally gasped when I saw it as they've got his stare spot on, it's almost like it's alive. Some more I found....

michael_jackson_exhibition_madame_tussauds.jpg

images

Last edited:
I had the chance to see the statue (of the first page) in Paris & we even met the french artist.
It's really good job (the details of the skin of the statue are incredible).
The only things that i didn't like about it was that the Michael's Statue had a really big head and very very very big eyes (a little bit scary ...).

Back