intresting comment by judge. its now a murder investigation?

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

elusive moonwalker

Guests
saw this on kop board.its pretty intresting. i wonder if it means something or it was just the way the judge wrote it.but the fact the judge spoke with both the detective and assistant D.A makes u go humm

from kop

I don't know if anybody else read the Motion from the Court filed this past Friday, November 20th... but the Motion signed by the judge approving the unsealing of the search warrant refers to the investigation as a "murder" investigation. See for yourself. Page 2, towards the end of the 1st paragraph:

MURDER INVESTIGATION!!!

The court referring to it as a murder investigation rather than homicide is new.

http://www.etonline.com/documents/cm...fidavit_et.PDF

Hmm... That's interesting. Thanks for posting.

WHAT?! They must mean second degree? Manslaughter surely???????? Jesus Christ, he can't have been murdered. No....

oh my god no...a murder

WHAT?! They must mean second degree? Manslaughter surely???????? Jesus Christ, he can't have been murdered. No....

Of course it's murder.

Michael Jackson was killed on purpose, and not just because of some accident-prone, lazy, cheating, pot-smoking doctor's negligence.

Well that sure is interesting! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the post, Elusive. Now we gotta wait til next year until this is solved *sigh*

the search warrant :
Martinez told your affiant that he spoke to Dr. Sathyavagiswaran, the Chief Coroner for LosAngeles County, California who stated that according to the autopsy performed on Jackson, theCoroner's Office determined that, at the time of his death, toxicology analysis showed that MichaelJackson had lethal levels of PROPOFOL in his blood.
Lethal levels of propofol, not a simple side effect caused by normal levels .

i dunno soundmind re that. becasue any amount that kills u is classed as a lethal level for the obvious reason. it doesnt have to be a huge amount. i guess it depends on medical terminology like with acute and what that means in a medical sense

in medicine a lethal level is different from normal level .

regardless, the judge saying "Michael Jackson's Murder investigation" instead of "Michael Jackson's Death investigation" is a clear sign there is alot going on behind the scense .

i hope your right soundmind cause as u say presuming the judge worded it the right way u can see where this is going with lethal amounts and murder being mentioned

Of course it's murder.

Michael Jackson was killed on purpose, and not just because of some accident-prone, lazy, cheating, pot-smoking doctor's negligence.

I think this is very likely, and could be a significant reason as to why the investigation is taking such a long time? If Michael's death was the result of one, negligent, doctor, that's pretty simple, isn't it? He admitted giving the propofol. Pretty clear? Maybe not. . . . .

Personally, I don't mind the wait, as long as they get it RIGHT.

Of course it's murder.

At this point, I would not be surprise if it was done on purpose. Murray used this drug on Mj for 6 weeks prior. What went wrong the did not go wrong on the weeks before? That is what I want to know.

Of course it's murder.

I agree, Mike was murdered. It wasn't some kind of accident. Since they are taking longer with the investigation I hope they are actually looking into others and not just Murray.

I agree, Mike was murdered. It wasn't some kind of accident. Since they are taking longer with the investigation I hope they are actually looking into others and not just Murray.

If this was just an "accident," I'm sure it would have been resolved long ago. The delay would seem to imply that the investigation is wider-spread than just Murray and a few pharmacies.

So can we maybe start to push 2nd degree off the table?
Cos simple manslaughter might have resulted in a charge by now?
And 2nd degree murder is still an accident of sorts yeah, where the mistake is made and no regard is taken? I guess that would have been obvious now with his admission of giving propofol.

This is just my thinking atm, but my speculation leads me to believe it could be murder one. But that said, I know this is a medical case so it takes ages anyway. I'm just praying the delay is because they're going to take someone (or many people) down big time.

I think this is very likely, and could be a significant reason as to why the investigation is taking such a long time? If Michael's death was the result of one, negligent, doctor, that's pretty simple, isn't it? He admitted giving the propofol. Pretty clear? Maybe not. . . . .

Personally, I don't mind the wait, as long as they get it RIGHT.

I agree. Yesterday I was listening to TMZ live chat and H. Levin talked about how this case was "complicated" and that the investigators were doing a "wonderful" job. I want to believe that the delay is because they are covering their bases and making sure that they will get a conviction.

If this was just an "accident," I'm sure it would have been resolved long ago. The delay would seem to imply that the investigation is wider-spread than just Murray and a few pharmacies.

Yes, I agree with you.

Whatever the truth is, I pray we'll know it next year when this all comes out. I just want the truth :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back