Investigations and what I think about it....

Uri is just everywhere commenting on MJ he must have spoken to hundreds of media sources. There are articles in every newspaper, and in lots of different countries

Why is he saying that the story about Michael wanting to go tothe moon shortly before he died now in 2009 when Michale left that message in 2002, and hadnt spoken to him since 2003. he is trying to make Michael look very eccentric, mentally ill even, not that there is naything wrong with wanting to go to the moon, it is just Uri motives, for telling these stories to the media He will always do a bit of subtle character assassination,it is not obvious, if you keep repeating it, it sends a message into peoples minds about michael, but then he throws in how much he was a friend and he loves him, and that he 'll miss him, so that way most people aren't suspicious of him

Uri is owned by Eygptian illuminati media, he is almost defintitely paid by someone powerful illuminati who owns the media to do these stories to plant seeds in peoples minds that is what he did after the martin bashir documentary, implying MJ was guilty on ITN news, at around 2.50 to 3.10. I posted in my earlier thread. He says Michael he was stunned by Michael revealing his revalations,and that he wanted to reveal his secrets, what secrets, what is he implying? this is how they do subtle mind control through the media, to plant seeds in people's minds. It works for the mass amount of people too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xafp4ucF_j0&feature=related

Last edited:
geeeeeeeee....am i wrong or my post has desappeard??? i wrote aout Liz Taylor and that I've always thought that she IS MJ's friend

Back