Invincible 25th Anniversary

Disc 2 if the Estate stays the same:
1. You Rock My World (Track Masters Remix)
2. Butterflies (Track Masters Remix)
3. Shout
What's Track Masters Remix?

And silly question, is Shout Darkchild track?

Invincible was the 11th best selling album of 2001 according to Billboard.
Globally it sold better than Janets All For You, Ushers 8701, Madonnas Music.

Really?? I remember All For You was huge, the title track was one of the biggest singles of the year.

I guess this makes sense because Janet's All For You was banned in several countries for being too explicit. That definitely impacted international sales.

Cool. I like it
Thriller 25 was decent but barely worth it. It's crazy how people were satisfied with 1 new song and some funky remixes, but Thriller 40 with way more new stuff and no new remixes is somehow bottom of the barrel. Maybe the demoes are mastered bad? Would rather listen to those than good mastered Kanye beats They aren't exactly Bruce Sweden engineered, but still, the content is there.

Thriller 25 was decent but barely worth it. It's crazy how people were satisfied with 1 new song and some funky remixes, but Thriller 40 with way more new stuff and no new remixes is somehow bottom of the barrel. Maybe the demoes are mastered bad? Would rather listen to those than good mastered Kanye beats They aren't exactly Bruce Sweden engineered, but still, the content is there.
Not to mention the 1 new song they included wasn't from the Thriller sessions

Well neither was Chicago 1945 but I remember some of y'all begging for it
It'd make more sense to include it as it was made only 1 year after Thriller though, instead of putting a song that came out 10 years after the album's release.

Not sure if this new snippet of GYWOOM is real
I want to believe it is.

Not sure if this new snippet of GYWOOM is real
I want to believe it is.
I was never the biggest fan of the snippets of this song because of the poor quality and it seemed a bit too overproduced or too similar to Invincible but this sounds great!

Hope we get to hear the full version one day 😊

I was never the biggest fan of the snippets of this song because of the poor quality and it seemed a bit too overproduced or too similar to Invincible but this sounds great!

Hope we get to hear the full version one day 😊
I hope the hype of the Michael movie leads to Invincible 25 including GYWOOM.

Back