Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Unreleased songs

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Hdmisreal

The toy fan
Country
Chile
I personally feel that the unreleased songs are better than more than half of the album.

That's a tough question.

Ideally I'd like a mix of the best released and unreleased tracks, but if I had to choose I'd probably go for the released ones.

Heartbreaker, YRMW, Break Of Dawn, Unbreakable, Whatever Happens and Threatened are really strong tracks.

"Heartbreaker"
"Invincible"
"Privacy"
"2000 Watts"
"Don't Walk Away"
"Cry"
"The Lost Children"
"You Are My Life"
"Threatened"

Are all pretty rubbish tracks. "Escape", "We've Had Enough", "Blue Gangster", "Fall Again", "The Way You Love Me", "Hollywood Tonight", "Another Day" and "Beautiful Girl" are definitely better.

Invincible vs Invisible
many outtakes like TWYLM, Xscape, We've Had Enough, APWNN and Hollywood Tonight were wrongly invisible in 2001

Last edited:
Not to get repetitive here but I feel like 3 or 4 of the outtakes were worth making the album, but certainly not all of them.

songs that should've stayed unreleased (don't kill me)
- I think xscape works as an unreleased track and IMO the remix from 2014 has more power to it.
- Blue Gangster also I feel fits as an unreleased track and the remix gives the song more power. the OG is good but its kinda boring
- Fall Again would've been a great substitute for The Lost Children, if it were finished, as far as I'm aware what leaked is as far as he got with the track
- Hollywood Tonight is tricky. I want to hear the 2001 mix of the song because TBH the 1999 demo that leaked needed much more work on the instrumentation IMO.
- Beautiful Girl had a lot of potential to be an all time Michael Jackson song, but it was unfinished at the time of Invincible's release so therefore it wouldn't fit on the album

What could work on the album.
- We've Had Enough should be on there, it sounds a little too close to Earth Song but with everything that was happening in the world at the time this song would've been a success
- Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me I think should have been on the album (if it was slightly sped up like the ver. that leaked) I do not get the hate for the song, maybe this is recency bias but it would've worked great as an opener for the album.
- The Way You Love Me IMO should have made the album, a classic MJ upbeat love ballad. It would have been a great way to close the album
- Another Day could've worked on the album, but I'm not sure what it would replace. Maybe just having it be a single released in 2002 would've been the way to go.

The track Angel to my understanding was a standout track and could've been great.

Also, I think the smartest thing would have been to release an album in 2000 then another at the end of 2001 or early 2002 when the other album begins to falter. Two shorter albums with 7-9 songs each would've been smarter, but hey we don't need another Invincible discussion do we:ROFLMAO:

Invincible is already better than Thriller.
With the outtakes it would be lightyears better.

Back