Invincilble has mjs best ballads ever

if it was all slow jams then it would be a even better album IMO.
Then, the album title would have to be something like, Invincible Fantasy. Mmmhehe...He's been that man for all these years (he's very very humble about that) and I know so many female fans including me go crazy over just the thought of the kind of concept album-_- You see Break of Dawn alone's brought that fire, so...I get a clear picture of what would be like with a whole album filled with slow jamz:D:D Thanks max for makin me dream:D

Last edited:
It has great up-tempo tracks like unbreakable yrmw and threatened

I agree. The slow jams on this album were some of the best Michael has ever done. They were easily the highlighr of the album.

yep the ballads were the best.
it was the main songs on the album
they were better than any of the fast songs on their
trellmj

It has great up-tempo tracks like unbreakable yrmw and threatened

Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, and Threatened are amazing. Heartbreaker and Threatened live would be so badass.

Break of dawn, heaven can wait, butterflies, you are my life, speechless, are some of the best work of his career hands down. Those are classics and on this tour he need to perform his best ballads of his career-trellmj
Absolutely true.
Before the release of Vince I was hoping that there would be lost of ballads and Mike didn't let me down. :wub:
I'd also mention Whatever happens

I'm still in love with Don't Walk Away!!!!!
oh man :wub: don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, there are great ballads on there! I think there are more ballads ont here than on his other cd's...or at least alot of them

Absolutely true.
Before the release of Vince I was hoping that there would be lost of ballads and Mike didn't let me down. :wub:
I'd also mention Whatever happens

i was hoping 2.
mike totally went out the box with it
rellmj

oh man :wub: don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, there are great ballads on there! I think there are more ballads ont here than on his other cd's...or at least alot of them

yea invincble has the most , and best ballads
trellmj

The best songs on INVINCIBLE that were ballads:
Break of Dawn
Heaven Can Wait
Butterflies
Don't Walk Away
Whatever Happens

I'd put Speechless in there if the song had been longer.

I mean, I DO love my Jacksons ballads and the OTW, Thriller, and Bad ballads!!! :yes:
Let's just say that MJ makes a phenomenal ballad :yes:

so u cant choose
what album has the best huh?

Well, not really cause Invincible just has more ballads than the others...and they are all splendid!!!:D
I mean, I can't choose between:
Lady in my life
human nature
heaven can wait
i can't help it
butterflies
liberian girl
She's out of my life
I just can't stop loving you
break of dawn
whatever happens
etv.......

Well, not really cause Invincible just has more ballads than the others...and they are all splendid!!!:D
I mean, I can't choose between:
Lady in my life
human nature
heaven can wait
i can't help it
butterflies
liberian girl
She's out of my life
I just can't stop loving you
break of dawn
whatever happens
etv.......