Is Kenny Ortega a genius??

Is Kenny Orgeta a genius?

• Total voters
Can't say "genius" is the word I would immediately think of, but Michael and Kenny have been a force to be reckoned with for a very long time. I give Kenny a hell of a lot of credit for everything he and Michael have come up with over the years, but ultimately it takes two to tango, and Kenny and Michael have made some incredible magic together over the years.

Could Michael have made it to this point of accolades without him? I believe he could have, but having someone of Kenny's experience, forsight, etc., certainly played a role, no matter how minor, in Michael's standing. And could Michael have made his mark as big as it is without Kenny, more than likely at some point.

I guess I just don't understand why anyone would find fault with Kenny and Michael and their power together unless all that was known was the media "take" which is written in tabloids.

They have a very long past, obviously. Did they respect each other? Idk but I surmise they did respect each other's opinions and worked things out when necassary. There's alot of "bad guys" out there, but from being a mega long time fan, I'm just not one to jump on the hate Kenny wagon-

Back