Is Prince sexy....like really?

:puke: ewwww. :lol: I don't think Prince is sexy but I think he's talented. :yes:

seee the whole reason i love michael is because michael is very pure (minus the rare keep it in the closet and such lol), clean and innocent. that like THE BIGGEST reason i love him...prince has so much potential in my mind..but he's not at all pure and innocent lol.....but i will say this...i can see why other people..especially woman..would be attracted....it's just not MY thing

i think he was more explicit in the 90s...i mean with a song like 'gett off'...it speaks for itself. :laugh:

Last edited:
I love his deep voice :wub:
I still remember hearing it for the first time while watching "Purple Rain". ^_^
HOT :)

Yeah, he definitely calmed down a bit, didn't he? :lol:

That's because he became a Jehovah's Witness. He stopped using profanity and doesn't perform a lot of his older material like "Sister", "Bob George", or "Erotic City"

Heck yes he is. It's not just about the looks, but also about the attitude, voice and personality...

It's also because now he is older he is more sophisticated. He couldn't go on doing what he did in his 20s & 30s forever. It wouldn't work.

That's because he became a Jehovah's Witness. He stopped using profanity and doesn't perform a lot of his older material like "Sister", "Bob George", or "Erotic City"

People I don't want to offend anyone, and I'm not a homophobe or anything but like any MJ and Prince fan people will always ask you if they are gay or not. (Most probably because of their feminine tendacies)
As an MJ fan and given the fact that he has been married twice I know he is not gay. (Not that it would change the way I feel about him if he was) However I like Prince but I havn't read up on him as much as I have with MJ, so I don't know if he's ever commented about his sexuality or not. Can anyone shed some light? I'm really intrested because the brother wears heels, stockings and all but he's behaviour with women screams something of a straight man, but people always dismiss this when I tell them.
Let me stress again that I am just asking for interest sake, If Prince is indeed plays for the other team it wouldn't change the way "The beutiful ones" sounds in my ear.

People I don't want to offend anyone, and I'm not a homophobe or anything but like any MJ and Prince fan people will always ask you if they are gay or not. (Most probably because of their feminine tendacies)
As an MJ fan and given the fact that he has been married twice I know he is not gay. (Not that it would change the way I feel about him if he was) However I like Prince but I havn't read up on him as much as I have with MJ, so I don't know if he's ever commented about his sexuality or not. Can anyone shed some light? I'm really intrested because the brother wears heels, stockings and all but he's behaviour with women screams something of a straight man, but people always dismiss this when I tell them.
Let me stress again that I am just asking for interest sake, If Prince is indeed plays for the other team it wouldn't change the way "The beutiful ones" sounds in my ear.

Prince has been with many women, and has been married twice. He also had a son that died a few days after birth with Mayte Garcia, his 1st wife. He was also engaged to Wendy Melvoin's (guitarist in The Revolution) sister Sussanah, who was in one of his protege groups The Family in the mid 80s. You have to remember that younger people today have grown up with the hip-hop hard macho image, and people like Prince & MJ don't fit into that. In the 70s and 80s androgyne looks were accepted. Look at most of the hair metal & New Wave groups in the 80s like Motley Crue, Human League, Poison, Boy George, Eurythmics, etc.

2003820175399117792_rs.jpg
What's up with this picture? :p

LMAO Prince is a good singer but I don't find anything sexy about him..not a bit

Prince is HOT! So, so sexual and that cheeky attitude is just...ahh. Prince is probably even more my kinda guy that MJ is :)o shocking I know!) ignoring the height. I've seen him up close and he's flawless...just beautiful :D

Nothing sexy about Prince in my opinion. But opinions and taste differ. So no big deal.

I think the clothing/look is just part of his 'schtick'; he mentions it in the song controversy (from 1982 or so), and I think from reading the lyrics the whole androgonous look goes into how Princes wishes there were no 'rules'/lines between black/white (and I imagine sexes) w/ how 'we're all the same':

I just can't believe all the things people say (Controversy)
Am I black or white? Am I straight or gay? (Controversy)
Do I believe in God? Do I believe in me? Yeah (Controversy)

CHORUS:
Controversy
Controversy

I can't understand human curiosity (Controversy)
Was it good 4 U? Was I what U wanted me 2 be? (Controversy)
Do U get high? Does your daddy cry? (Controversy)

CHORUS

Do I believe in God? Do I believe in me? (Yeah, ooh yeah)
Some people wanna die so they can be free
I said, life is just a game, we're all just the same
Do U wanna play? (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

CHORUS {x3}

{Lord's Prayer}
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever

CHORUS {x2}

Love ya, love ya, baby

CHORUS {x3}
(Oh yeah, yeah)
(Everybody, oh yeah)

Listen...
People call me rude, I wish we were all nude
I wish there was no black and white, I wish there were no rules
People call me rude, I wish we were all nude
I wish there was no black and white, I wish there were (was) no rules
{repeat 2 more times}

Yeah! (Controversy)
Oh yeah (Controversy)

Do I believe in God? Do I believe in me?
Let me tell U, some people wanna die so they can be free
I said life is just a game, we're all just the same
Don't U wanna play?

chorus x4

Prince?

Eh. Not really. IMO, he was rather effeminate and didn't really scream sex symbol to me. But he's a good looking guy, I can see why people are attracted to him.

Back