J. Randy Taraborrelli to be on CBS's The Early Show

So true. Not only that, some of the people who degraded him while he was alive, now want to praise him. Where was all of this when MJ was alive by these people? Nothing has change about MJ other than the fact he is a now a spirit.

BINGO!!!!:yes:

Thats all it is.

I was able to catch J. Randy's "interview" this morning and can tell you that the FAKE VOCAL BRIGADE is gonna be pissed off (LOL) because J. Randy was singing the praises of Michael's new joint to the heights.

He was going on and on about how great the album is. He also said that the Estate CALLED him and asked him if he wanted to listen to the new album. He of course said yes. (NOTE: I'm not so sure the estate called him, but it is what it is and as long as he was positive in his critique, I'm sure they don't care. LOL)

They also showed that clip of LaToya saying "it doesn't sound like him," along with quotes from Akon, Teddy Reilly and one of the Casio son's. The other producer Neff-Something, also said that "the world needs Michael Jackson, the world needs a HERO like Michael Jackson," or words to that effect. His words were VERY touching, for me!

Great!! Love it! Thank you JRT

Back