Jaafar & The Jacksons

Would you like Jaafar to join the Jacksons on a World Tour?

• yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Soon the world will know Jaafar as Michael from the movie.
Would you like Jaafar to join the Jacksons on a World Tour?

Last edited:
I take back what I said in this thread, and the other one. I was not impressed by that at all. these songs are timeless classics (because of michael), but they should no longer be presented in this way. I’ve accepted the hard truth that with the exception of janet, michael is the one that carried the jackson family.

I take back what I said in this thread, and the other one. I was not impressed by that at all. these songs are timeless classics (because of michael), but they should no longer be presented in this way. I’ve accepted the hard truth that with the exception of janet, michael is the one that carried the jackson family.
true, but having taryll, it's an improvement

true, but having taryll, it's an improvement
not by much I’m afraid. I would rather keep my treasured memories of the original. other people are free to enjoy this. I won’t spoil it for them.

with all these songs hes putting out, I guess a Jacksons World Tour feat Jaafar on lead in 2026 is confirmed

Am I crazy to suggest a one off This is it concert starring Jaafar in full costume as MJ with the complete This is it staging etc?

There would be no bigger tribute and we finally get to see what Michael's vision was for TII

why this song was also released on jaafar jackson's public page Spotify and Youtube was jaafar hacked?

Last edited:
Not too fond of Jafaar becoming a full time MJ impersonator after the biopic, I think he should find his own lane and identity if he wants his own career to flourish and be successful beyond being just the nephew that became successful because of his uncle and never letting go of that image.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be the worst idea.
Am I crazy to suggest a one off This is it concert starring Jaafar in full costume as MJ with the complete This is it staging etc?

There would be no bigger tribute and we finally get to see what Michael's vision was for TII
This is though.

Back