Jacksons: The Next Generation [REALITY SHOW DISCUSSION ONLY]

^ Breana is really annoying and they both seem very unhappy together. I thought it was kind of rude that she critcized him like that infront of their children or rolled her eyes when they talked.

Breana on twitter:

Devon ?@msladeevon @iambreanacabral I like the layout of the show, it's keeping my interest. But Bre' you are making take sides.

breanacabral ?@iambreanacabral @msladeevon don't believe all the smoke and mirrors... But if you pick a side pick mine

https://twitter.com/iambreanacabral/status/652922025137192960

Taryll seems to be good with his children. I loved his interactions with his children.

The part where this collector gave them their memorabilia back made me cry, it's not that common to see people give such things back to the rightful owners. And of course the reaction of TJ, Taryll and Taj was very emotional too.

The camping part - Prince and Blanket both seem to have a great sense of humor - Prince "We have big heads by Jackson nature! You don't need a pillow!" so true :hysterical: "I don't think we can take credit for the twerk, let's NOT take credit for the twerk." :lol: and Blanket looked so excited to be a part of Taj's prank :lol: They're sweet.

I would like to see 3T get back together again music is what they love to do i know they have been through alot but like Michael always said you go for your dreams never let them die keep it going. Barbee0715 i agree i was annoyed with Tarylis wife too she need to help out more she want a whole new kitchen that is alot of money. When you get marry you are one not two. i always wonder how the brothers felt about they sister will they accept her as they sister that going to be a tough one and like they said about ppls claim to be a family member of the Jacksons.

Tal that part was nice to see they though they would never see this items that was in the storage again now they have something to share with they families. That was nice of Kim to have Michael bring the items from the storage.

Last edited:
I would like to see 3T get back together again music is what they love to do i know they have been through alot but like Michael always said you go for your dreams never let them die keep it going. Barbee0715 i agree i was annoyed with Tarylis wife too she need to help out more she want a whole new kitchen that is alot of money. When you get marry you are one not two. i always wonder how the brothers felt about they sister will they accept her as they sister that going to be a tough one and like they said about ppls claim to be a family member of the Jacksons.

Technically, they're not married but I agree.

"we have big heads by Jackson nature" was really funny. Prince's sense of humour is great.
He's made me laugh on both shows and the teasers.

My advice to Tarryll - get rid of that thingy in your house:)

Are they for real when they talk Tarryl needs to lose weight when Taj is image of Tito - chubby cheeks and all?
Maybe I should check my eye sight, but Taj looks like he could lose some pounds more than Tarryll.

All in all, Tarryll comes out as genuine whereas some other makes me want to cringe at times.

My advice to Tarryll - get rid of that thingy in your house:)

Are they for real when they talk Tarryl needs to lose weight when Taj is image of Tito - chubby cheeks and all?
Maybe I should check my eye sight, but Taj looks like he could lose some pounds more than Tarryll.

All in all, Tarryll comes out as genuine whereas some other makes me want to cringe at times.

Totally agree! Taryll seems more sincere, I like him. I cringed when they asked him why are they still together and he said "I don't know." :busted:

I agree about Taj's weight too. I was thinking maybe Taryll's weight is more an issue for them because he was always considered the "hot" one. :lol:

I think that's it. Taj was talking about his weight on the first show too.
Now TJ is considered hot. Lol.

I was thinking about the scene where Tito was talking About their music. If they really don't want to do it (except Taryll) then they should say so and move to something else. I don't want them to force it because Tito puts a guilt trip on them or they feel like they're letting DeeDee and Michael down.

And honestly it would be also good if Prince would lose some weight.
Yes Taryl seems to be the one who has to deal with the realities in life, who needs the 3T comeback purely from a financial perspective.
His girlfriend seems to be a spoiled brat, and I would not be sorer when it comes in one of the follow shows to a separation.
But what is reality and what show. Latoya got engaged on her show with her gay adviser who even speaks with Joe in the show to get permission from him.There was an engagement party with participation from the whole family including Prince, Blanket, Paris. But it was all show and the whole family was part of it. So who knows what is reality and what show. So Taryl and girlfried are perhaps will be separate in the show but in reality they are further a pair. A realtitäty-show needs topics

Last edited:
Annita;4111144 said:
And honestly it would be also good if Prince would lose some weight.
Yes Taryl seems to be the one who has to deal with the realities in life, who needs the 3T comeback purely from a financial perspective.
His girlfriend seems to be a spoiled brat, and I would not be sorer when it comes in one of the follow shows to a separation.
But what is reality and what show. Latoya got engaged on her show with her gay adviser who even speaks with Joe in the show to get permission from him.There was an engagement party with participation from the whole family including Prince, Blanket, Pairs. But it was all show and the whole family was part of it. So who knows what is reality and what show. So Taryl and girlfried are perhaps will be separate in the show but in reality they are further a pair. A realtitäty-show needs topics

I laughed out loud when you wrote Latoya getting engaged with her gay advisor (which was true), so funny:D
Yeah, who knows what is really reality, and what is invented for this show. If Tarryls is acting, then maybe he should go for acting because I thought he was quite good. He seems to have money problems, thus he is pushing 3T go back on track, but it doesn't guarantee success, so he should consider for example writing for ads etc kinds of stuff.

I just wish they could lay off the cringe worthy Jackson legacy talk, and all the talk about the name:puke:

Maybe the shopping scene was exaggerated and Breana says "don't believe all the smoke and mirrors" on her twitter. I don't think Taryll & Breana were doing the whole thing for the cameras though. In my opinion you can usually tell when it's for the camera because these people are not actors. There were some parts in the first episode that didn't look authentic at all to me.

For me it's still Taryll :lol:

I'm one of those fans that really doesn't have an interest in any of the family members, except Michael - but I'll admit I was kinda curious to see his kids (although I have mixed feeling about all of it) so I watched both episodes..
I don't think even half of this reality show is 'real' lol (is it ever?), but I like Taryll.. he does come across pretty sincere, more so than the others tbh. When he started crying over Michael in the studio that got to me a little bit. I agree that mentioning 'uncle Michael' every other sentence does get kind of tiring, but all in all I really do think they loved Michael a whole lot, and if he's gonna be talked about, at least all of it is positive, which is nice for a change.. :)

^he reminds me most of Michael :D especially when he was younger.. those lips, lol!

I'm one of those fans that really doesn't have an interest in any of the family members, except Michael - but I'll admit I was kinda curious to see his kids (although I have mixed feeling about all of it) so I watched both episodes..
I don't think even half of this reality show is 'real' lol (is it ever?), but I like Taryll.. he does come across pretty sincere, more so than the others tbh. When he started crying over Michael in the studio that got to me a little bit. I agree that mentioning 'uncle Michael' every other sentence does get kind of tiring, but all in all I really do think they loved Michael a whole lot, and if he's gonna be talked about, at least all of it is positive, which is nice for a change.. :)

^he reminds me most of Michael :D especially when he was younger.. those lips, lol!

Yep!! Taryll looks like Michael to me and always has.. His bone structure, mouth/lips and smile are so Michael. He looks more like Michael than he does Tito.:busted:

haha-I'm so old that I still think of those three wearing their little ties and standing behind Michael when he got his solo star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

1984-Walk-Of-Fame-Induction-Ceremony-michael-jackson-35932727-399-262.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, Taryll looked so much like Michael when he was younger.

I'm still having mixed feelings about watching the show since I'm totally against the children being used as hook to generate interest and attention from the people and the media.

haha-I'm so old that I still think of those three wearing their little ties and standing behind Michael when he got his solo star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I always wonder who those three kids were i just did not put the name to the face. It is a cute picture.

Should Taj do a Documentary on his uncle Michael? What do you guys think?

That's a good question pminton. I think he should - as long as it's professional and to the point. I assume he wants to make a movie that deals with the false allagations and there aren't enough truthful sources and movies that show the wonderful person that Michael was. Taj will have to find some network or a production company that will help him with his movie so it won't end up as another movie that's only known by fans.

I don't agree with Katherine's stance. Even if some people don't want to hear the truth some people do. I think the people who know the truth should make the truth easier to find.

Can I ask a question without veering the thread onto another course? The property the T's got back, was that part of the Vaccarro vault or another storage facility that wasn't paid for and therefore sold on?

Last edited:
Seems like it then, thanks Bubs. Wow that's so harsh, not to pay for the storage of something so personal and precious to children who have lost their mother, or not put it in storage in the first place would have been even better. I do my best but some things I will never understand.

Should Taj do a Documentary on his uncle Michael? What do you guys think?

Good question. I'd say -- maybe? It depends. If so, it needs to be of very high quality, not too invasive of Michael's privacy, and there may be issues with using clips of Michael, i.e. the "image and likeness" issue. If it's more of the same family party-line with nothing new, or includes anything about "cubs," I'd say skip it? So, it depends. . . .

Re: Lifetime to air Jackson family reality series (3T)

For whomever hasn't seen this in depth docu on 3T including footage of MJ working with 3T. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReLldmx0ds
I just found it and had never seen it so I thought I'd share. Maybe it will answer some peoples' questions in this thread. Fascinating! I can't stop freezing on the MJ working with 3T parts :giggle:

:8-25-03stretcher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReLldmx0ds

Thanks for posting this clip! It's new to me, too. The only thing I take from it is why do they choose music as a way to make their mark, especially since they have the huge pressure/standards of their legendary relatives' work to measure up to (Jackson 5, Jacksons, Mike, Janet)? I understand that music is their family's business, but there isn't anything written that says they can't work in another profession.

Can't a Jackson be an educator, doctor, lawyer, scientist, cop, etc? Are they addicted to the spotlight or something? I wouldn't want that level of pressure that comes with being in the entertainment industry and related to Michael Jackson, especially the music field. I realize they've done it before, but their success was minute and mainly in Europe. It's a whole different ballgame trying to make it big here in the United States.

Good luck!

SoS, thanks for posting the clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReLldmx0ds

Now it's coming clearer. It's not the "Jacksons" name that got them in the door with a recording contract, it was MICHAEL Jackson's name. I think they greatly overestimate the effect of a Jackson name, one way or another, and seem to use it as an excuse pretty often. I can see how Michael's issues with Sony could get in the way of their success, but I hardly think that Janet's wardrobe malfunction had any effect on them whatsoever? It's the music-buying and concert-going public that determine the success of any music. Do people want to dance to it, sing to it, listen to it in their cars? Whether or not someone's aunt had visible nipple during a live performance (seriously?) should not be used as an excuse for -- anything. I don't think anyone says, "I think I won't buy this album because these dudes' aunt had a wardrobe malfunction!"

Back