Janet and her husband are planning a family

^^Yesterday my news feed was filled with articles saying that she was refusing refunds and the comments were hateful. I have no idea if that was really from Janet, Live Aid or Ticketmaster.
But they changed it last night and refunds are going out.

Do you mean for the shows not officially cancelled yet? Yeah, that sucks. But the refunds will go out once they officially cancel them. I wonder if they are trying to salvage some of the dates that DID sell well enough and reschedule everything.

Do you mean for the shows not officially cancelled yet? Yeah, that sucks. But the refunds will go out once they officially cancel them. I wonder if they are trying to salvage some of the dates that DID sell well enough and reschedule everything.

i was sent a email that my ticket will be honored st the new date in 2017

Yeah, tour will (allegedly) resume in 2017.

Last edited:
^^You know, I'm not a Janet fan at all-except for the Scream and Rhythm Nation videos, I last watched her back in her "Fame" days. However, if I were a real, genuine fan of someone, I would NEVER EVER talk about them this way. I would be disappointed, yes, but this is horrendous.

people can be fans of something and still be critical. Also, this thread in particular is extremely tame with critical opinions.

people can be fans of something and still be critical. Also, this thread in particular is extremely tame with critical opinions.
I think you can be critical. For example, there are songs by Michael that I flat out don't like. I don't care for the HIStory tour. I don't particularly care for some of the Dangerous Tour either.
But if I had tickets to his show and he cancelled, I can't see myself calling him names or being hateful about it.
But I consider that video just to be nasty. I've also read plenty of other comments on news articles that are extremely hateful.

Oh, thats just Quaadir. He didn't lie in the video tho.
His video about getting fired from Pet Smart was hilarious :D

Oh, thats just Quaadir. He didn't lie in the video tho.
His video about getting fired from Pet Smart was hilarious :D
Oh, I thought she was a real fan spouting off in a video. Like I said, I've read plenty of comments about this that were pretty nasty-

Congratulations janet I know you've always wanted to be a mummy

Didn't she get married like 3 years ago? Why didn't she try to get pregnant when she wasn't touring then? And if it's true she wants to have children, how reckless of her doing so at 49-50.

What a lame excuse to not admit she didn't sold out her concerts then.

Didn't she get married like 3 years ago? Why didn't she try to get pregnant when she wasn't touring then? And if it's true she wants to have children, how reckless of her doing so at 49-50.

What a lame excuse to not admit she didn't sold out her concerts then.

Since when is it a duty to conceive a baby as soon as you get married?

I don't see a problem with having children at such late age. It took her a long time to find a right man and she has had to work very hard to be where she is now. Unfortunately, that's the reality many women face today. You are forced to choose between a career and children, so some women give up on having children or make them at later stages of their lives. She also also suffered from bulimia and depression twenty years ago.

I didn't say she had get pregnant as soon as she got married but in those 3 or 4 previous years, she didn't have a world tour commitment, neither she was in such advanced age that makes a pregnancy riskier for the woman and fetus. Some of her remaining fans were willing to buy tickets to see her and now she "decides" getting pregnant in the middle of her tour. Which is fishy and lame.

I didn't say she had get pregnant as soon as she got married but in those 3 or 4 previous years, she didn't have a world tour commitment, neither she was in such advanced age that makes a pregnancy riskier for the woman and fetus. Some of her remaining fans were willing to buy tickets to see her and now she "decides" getting pregnant in the middle of her tour. Which is fishy and lame.

Could be that she was trying to get pregnant before making the commitment to tour and wasn't and decided to go ahead and do the shows. Many couples after trying for a while, decide to get on with the rest of their lives, and then do get pregnant. We don't know why she was earlier hospitalized or if she's pregnant now or exactly what the "start our family" means. But we're talking about bringing a life in the world versus being on a stage performing. This is such a private thing and as you said risky at Janet's age, even dangerous for her or the baby. Doing all of this and being a public figure, tour or not, is extremely difficult. And making the right decision as to how to please fans while at the same time wanting to be blessed with the ultimate gift in your personal life is even more difficult on how to handle. I think we should hold off with the negative and wish her well.

Could be that she was trying to get pregnant before making the commitment to tour and wasn't and decided to go ahead and do the shows. Many couples after trying for a while, decide to get on with the rest of their lives, and then do get pregnant. We don't know why she was earlier hospitalized or if she's pregnant now or exactly what the "start our family" means. But we're talking about bringing a life in the world versus being on a stage performing. This is such a private thing and as you said risky at Janet's age, even dangerous for her or the baby. Doing all of this and being a public figure, tour or not, is extremely difficult. And making the right decision as to how to please fans while at the same time wanting to be blessed with the ultimate gift in your personal life is even more difficult on how to handle. I think we should hold off with the negative and wish her well.

I agree that a good possible like i mention in my post that Janet should just put the tour on hold i know the fans will understand and those who have tickets for the show honor them when the tour start back in 2017 that imo.

you know considering that Janet and Michael have always resembled each other.. if she has a son there is a chance that.... well! picture it..

you know considering that Janet and Michael have always resembled each other.. if she has a son there is a chance that.... well! picture it..
Reebie and Tito have a lot of their dad's features too-(from Joseph's very gorgeous mother) so baby could look like Austin or TJ. No matter what-he will be cute.

Back