Janet Has Been Named Executor of Mike's Estate

It's usually in accordance to a will and for all we know, it's in the possession of the family and it's been opened already. And since we know Janet to be a private person when it comes to her family and personal business, I think it's a fair to say that no one should expect to be told a whole lot about MJ's business from here on out.

As it should be, really.

Amen to this. If true, she will do the job with dignity and respect being shown to Michael's privacy. Between her and Londell McMillan things would be taken care of and sorted out for the best.

I think that the media is assuming that Janet has been named executor since they saw her go into Holmby Hills with moving trucks. Londell McMillan told the guy from CNN tonight that he has not seen a will yet. And he is the Jackson family attorney and attorney for the kids he said.

If Michael has other lawyers out there, those lawyers are probably going through is will and making plans to meet with the people that are listed in it to let them know Michael's wishes. I expect a group of lawyers to pop up real soon with this information.

I just can't see Michael not having a will. Somebody has the will.

yes she was the best choice, I was worried about this but I forgot about Janet I was thinking only about the other siblings...they are not really suitable to handle michael's business

If this is true, Michael made the best choice choosing Janet as excutor of his estate. Not only because she was the closet and most like him. But also because Janet is the only other Jackson to have solo success as an artist and knows who to run a successful business as she is one of the most successful female artists of all time.

I agree. If this is true and Janet is executor, I think that she is a very good choice. She is smart, trustworthy and seems to handle her financial matters well. She is one of the few people I actually trust will do what's right when it comes to Michael and I know she has his best interests at heart.

She is the only one who can carry this burden and make sure Mike's legacy lives on the way he would have wanted to live on...
Janet you have my full support

Randy opened MJJsource as the "official" website of Michael Jackson.. but it later came out that Michael had nothing to do with it and it was a power play and attempt to make money by Randy. Thats why it hasn't been around for a long time now. Thats all I can remember..

londell says no will has been given to them yet so not sure how janet can be anything as it would say in the will

I think Janet is a great choice to take care of the estate.

But out of interest... Katherine Jackson turned 79 in May. Joe Jackson is 81. I'm all for placing the children with Katherine, but what happens if she suddenly dies (for obvious age reasons)? When Kathrine is 85, Blanket will be 13... Maybe it would make more sense to introduce the children to a possible life with an aunt with a stable home - Janet being choice that comes to mind.

I love the Jackson family, but I can't agree with Jermaine's and LaToya's choices (Big Brother, strict Islam), Tito's quest for fame (the documentary), Randy's past endeavors (his fiasco as Michael's 'manager'), Rebbie's supposed strict religious views (her entire life revolves around Jehova God), and finally, Joe Jackson's well-publicised history of mental and physical abuse.

I feel bad for bringing this up because he's suffered a major loss this weekend, but I don't think Michael wanted a childhood with Joe Jackson for Prince, Paris and Blanket. If the children go to Katherine, I hope she's living separately from Joe. Otherwise, I think they should consider placing them with Janet, Jackie or Marlon, the latter two being the most press-shy members of the family, and Janet being the youngest and female.

The children should have the childhood Michael never had. It should be filled with magic and wonderment. This has already been ruined. I hope we can do everything in our power not to ruin it further, and perhaps even try to repair a small part of what's been broken.

I agree. If this is true and Janet is executor, I think that she is a very good choice. She is smart, trustworthy and seems to handle her financial matters well. She is one of the few people I actually trust will do what's right when it comes to Michael and I know she has his best interests at heart.

I agree I hope that she is the executor because I think she the one would really have Michael's best interests at heart and I trust her the most out of all of them.

Janet is not yet officially named Executor of Michael's Estate as no will yet to indicate such. Michael's parent is seeking full custody of the children and already behave as such (The kids will be in good hand). We will hear what the will says, but for now it's all wishful thinking. Janet would be great for the position as long she keeps Jermaine Dupri off...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermaine_Dupri

Back